• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

That still shows what they think of people, though: We're all criminals by default, and just because they can't actually prove we didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean we are Law Abiding Citizens -- just that we haven't been caught yet.

They need reminding: In a democracy, the majority are innocent of any crime by definition. Maybe that Tree of Liberty needs watering again .....

That still shows what they think of people, though: We're all criminals by default

I managed to get to work today just fine without being arrested once, so I think that statement is possibly a little hyperbolic and misleading.

At least, being nuts, I'm in good company, many like-minded friends. It's clear by the actions of gun-nuts in Paris this weekend that the world jammed with lunatics. I guess this helps explain the proliferation of websites propagating the shit from William Coombes about Kamloops & the child abducting queen lizzie. Now, another doc is coming that looks like it's pulling together the exact combination of folks I had fingered in my patented Kill Jill theory. You know, the one I stole & elaborated on! It goes like this.

Jill Dando cottoned onto savile & his paedo ring. Dando's investigations coincide with a time that the police were receiving regular letters from someone purporting to be close to savile & who said that when savile falls, "&, he will fall, he'll take well known personalities & past politicians with him." Perhaps Dando was getting these letters too, the pigs were covering them up.

So Dando got her dossier together, perhaps she got given one. She may have talked to people about it, her fiance, her friends etc She may have got drunk at her engagement party only a few weeks before she was killed. Cliff Richard was at her party, she & Richard were friends. Richard was questioned in the aftermath of her murder. Perhaps Cliff heard that Dando was onto savile, perhaps Dando told Cliff Richard what she was up to. Either way, savile found out. Savile was hooked up with the political hierarchy. He spoke to Blair &/or Campbell & voila, our own MI6 assets were used to assassinate Dando in broad daylight on her doorstep without the authorities getting anywhere near to busting the bastard! In fact, they botched the investigation & then got desperate, & inexpertly fitted up Barry George, a man it is no known is almost completely & utterly incapable of the act.

So, briefly ;) Dando tells Cliff she's onto savile without knowing he's in on it. Cliff tells savile, savile calls in favours from the top, Campbell calls in the wet worker. Guys a pro, doesn't get ID'd, pigs deliberately cock-up investigation or deliberately cover up the real killer by busting George.

Seems I'm not alone having caught onto this, because this youtube preview of a new documentary into Dandos murder appears to suggest a very similar string of events -

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAXRn3vesI[/video]

I have an alternative theory that Dando was a raging Smack and crack addict who got deep into debt with her dealer, so to avoid getting shot, she was going to use contacts obtained via Crimewatch to get him sent down for a long time. Unfortunately, she told fellow dope fiend, Cliff Richard, her plans one night while she was gouching her tits off - not realising that Cliff was in fact her dealer's boss and had connections with the Mafia, government and police. Cliff offered to cook up another dig for her, but slipped a couple of jellies in the rig instead of gear. When she was comatose, he brutally sodomised her in lieu of monies owed, then made a call to Jim'll Fix It. Next day, Dando was woken by an extremely sore arse and the doorbell ringing. Groggily, she opened the door to find Prince Charles wearing a Barry George mask and pointing a gun at her. Before she could say 'wtf?', he shouted 'No-one fucks with the Windsor crew!', then blew her face off. Before doing a runner, he dragged her back inside and gave her another one up the arse for good measure, followed by Saville claiming sloppy seconds - probably...

However, I feel Si's version may be more plausible.

I have an alternative theory that Dando was a raging Smack and crack addict who got deep into debt with her dealer, so to avoid getting shot, she was going to use contacts obtained via Crimewatch to get him sent down for a long time. Unfortunately, she told fellow dope fiend, Cliff Richard, her plans one night while she was gouching her tits off - not realising that Cliff was in fact her dealer's boss and had connections with the Mafia, government and police. Cliff offered to cook up another dig for her, but slipped a couple of jellies in the rig instead of gear. When she was comatose, he brutally sodomised her in lieu of monies owed, then made a call to Jim'll Fix It. Next day, Dando was woken by an extremely sore arse and the doorbell ringing. Groggily, she opened the door to find Prince Charles wearing a Barry George mask and pointing a gun at her. Before she could say 'wtf?', he shouted 'No-one fucks with the Windsor crew!', then blew her face off. Before doing a runner, he dragged her back inside and gave her another one up the arse for good measure, followed by Saville claiming sloppy seconds - probably...

However, I feel Si's version may be more plausible.

Ewwwwwww FUBSTER......think ye been watching a bit too much Columbo or whatever lol <3

Evey

Jill Dando cottoned onto savile & his paedo ring. Dando's investigations coincide with a time that the police were receiving regular letters from someone purporting to be close to savile & who said that when savile falls, "&, he will fall, he'll take well known personalities & past politicians with him." Perhaps Dando was getting these letters too, the pigs were covering them up.

So Dando got her dossier together, perhaps she got given one. She may have talked to people about it, her fiance, her friends etc She may have got drunk at her engagement party only a few weeks before she was killed. Cliff Richard was at her party, she & Richard were friends. Richard was questioned in the aftermath of her murder. Perhaps Cliff heard that Dando was onto savile, perhaps Dando told Cliff Richard what she was up to. Either way, savile found out. Savile was hooked up with the political hierarchy. He spoke to Blair &/or Campbell & voila, our own MI6 assets were used to assassinate Dando in broad daylight on her doorstep without the authorities getting anywhere near to busting the bastard! In fact, they botched the investigation & then got desperate, & inexpertly fitted up Barry George, a man it is no known is almost completely & utterly incapable of the act.

So, briefly ;) Dando tells Cliff she's onto savile without knowing he's in on it. Cliff tells savile, savile calls in favours from the top, Campbell calls in the wet worker. Guys a pro, doesn't get ID'd, pigs deliberately cock-up investigation or deliberately cover up the real killer by busting George.

Seems I'm not alone having caught onto this, because this youtube preview of a new documentary into Dandos murder appears to suggest a very similar string of events -

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAXRn3vesI[/video]

Seems plausible Si. Out of curiosity what have you got on Cliff that makes you say for certain he was one of them?

The rest of it aside from that part is exactly what I think happened.

Whoah!! Si & Sid agree over this...

'So fuckin' wot?' I hear you all say.

Well look at their names:

'Si', 'Sid'

Put them together twice and we get:

'SiSidSiSid'

Then write it backwards and we get:

'Dis Is D Isis'...

They're both fuckin Islamic state jihadists speaking in code and attempting to undermine the establishment by spreading malicious lies about our wonderful monarchy, government, 70s BBC employees and highly suspicious 70 year old Christian virgins.

It's a conspiracy I'll tell thee ;)

'Si', 'Sid'

'SiSidSiSid'

'Dis Is D Isis'...

They're both fuckin Islamic state jihadists speaking in code and attempting to undermine the establishment by spreading malicious lies about our wonderful monarchy, government, 70s BBC employees and highly suspicious 70 year old Christian virgins.

I fucking knew it. Good work dude.

'Si', 'Sid'

'SiSidSiSid'

'Dis Is D Isis'...

Hahaha you Footering Under Bridges Again Recently you troll faced goullichan?

Putting 1+1+3fpm together again and you've somehow understood the meaning beyond the real meaning, again, and foiled my plot once more ;)

Hahaha you Footering Under Bridges Again Recently you troll faced goullichan?

Putting 1+1+3fpm together again and you've somehow understood the meaning beyond the real meaning, again, and foiled my plot once more ;)

Who's that trip trapping over my bridge??

Ah, I see from your dodgy facial hair that you're either members of ISIS, or 2 of the Billy goats gruff. If the latter, then where's yer big hard brother? Tell him I'm ready fer the cunt this time...

Who's that trip trapping over my bridge??

Ah, I see from your dodgy facial hair that you're either members of ISIS, or 2 of the Billy goats gruff. If the latter, then where's yer big hard brother? Tell him I'm ready fer the cunt this time...

Dodgy facial hair eh:X

Shit, I feel for ya man...

But in that case,

Git Orf Moy Faahkin Bridge!! =D

Your fecking bridge eh;)

tumblr_mpa09uhOZJ1qgvz0zo1_500.jpg

Seems plausible Si. Out of curiosity what have you got on Cliff that makes you say for certain he was one of them?

Who's certain? This is theorising. There are no certainties. Where would be the fun in that? Plausible is better than nothing. No-one else seems to know who killed her & no-one has any idea of the motive. So all bets are off!

Apart from the highly publicised police raid on Cliffs apartment that his fans get all hot under their collective collars over I have very little on Cliff Richard. But savile had a way of hiding in plain sight, & unfortunately for some of saviles buddies, he seems quite happy hiding them in plain sight too. So you might have a look at the book, In Plain Sight by Dan Davies. It's not old but it's a big seller & it's now easy to get cheap on Ebay/Amazon.

Savile refers to himself & Cliff Richard as being the two people the tabloids most want to find dirt on! He refers to Richard in this way multiple times on different occassions, according to Davies. Davies is not trying to infer anything about Richard, he is simply repeating saviles words when, on rare ocassions, he talks about the "rumours" that surrounded him most of his life. Savile claims that the tabloids are always after selacious stuff from people like him (& Richard!) with such clean images! He claims that people like him & Richard, who are both loaded & always in the lime-lght, draw gold diggers & hangers-on who'll invent all kinds of cobblers to get near their obsession, leach off their fame or simply screw money out of them. This is pretty much the same bullshit savile gave the media & everyone else his whole life, even the police, when complaints against him were made.

So, is savile just comparing himself to Cliff Richard because he knows that Cliffs perfect shiny, Christian reputation is actually deserved & he's hoping it'll rub off on him a bit, or is he referring to Richard so often in such context for some other reason? I'd have thought, that given the fact that there are actual invstigations into Cliff Richard & the fact that he is thought to have visited Elm Guest House are more than just coincidence. There may not be any evidence after all these years, but Cliffs iffy, if you ask me!

Finally. Unless Dandos ex-fiance Alan Farthing is the missing link, I cannot see an obvious connection between Dando & the imaginary paedo ring that I reckon offed her. So perhaps Cliff Richard is that missing link.