• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill Jill Vol. 1- Was the TV presenter killed by a hitman hired by a Paedo ring?

Yeah for sure, the only reason I post anything in EADD at all is coz I know Sam will disagree with me & that'll just prove he's unempathic ;)

I'm obsessed about drugs, that's why I spend time at BL.

This, this murder shit, this is just a pasing interest. Just because I tend to write a more detailed post about a particular subject does not mean I am obsessed. I actually thought BL was pretty obsessed with the Savile story because we had a monster thread on the subject that I kinda expected this to get tagged onto by now. In fact, other than disgusting & shocking me, I have not been that interested in the organised paedo story until I discovered this possible connection with Dandos hitherto unexplained murder. Now that the size of the conspiracy is coming out, that organised, eastablised paedolphile gangs full of famous, powerful people are commiting murders, it interests me more.

I wrote a long post about Kennedys assassination, alluded to by someone above, but I have not mentioned him since. That was a couple years ago, I think. I'll be bored with this soon enough.

But for now, I am interested in this story because -

1) I liked Jill Dando, I was stunned by her public murder & never thought Barry George had done it even after he got sent down.

2) I like a conspiracy theory & unsolved mysteries. If this isn't a mystery, what the hell is? I'm surprised more people aren't as curious as I am.

I didn't seek this out, I found it only after reading about the East London council worker guy whose murder is also now being put down to his investigation of high profile paedo rings. I followed that up & discovered Dandos possible links to the paedo story &, well, here we are. Ted Heath & all.

I don't use any other forums, so I post it here in EADD while the rules still permit pointless, un-drug-related threads, like this one.

Last edited:
You keep posting as you are Si - if people disagree, they can say why and point you toward better sources (and maybe there's some they can't refute and we can all learn something)

Don't worry kind sir, I hold my own. Thanks though.

Also, I ignore any good points like yours about the "Heath speculation". ;)

He was known for taking kids out on his yacht(s), & for visiting that Haute de la Garrene Childrens Home (which Savile denied having visited frequently when named in 2008 by The Sun) from where hundred of children have gone missing, & you mention his invlovement in the Irish Kincora Boys Home. It might be speculation, but it's not as wild as all that... Same with Dando, some of these things do seem to add up, however unsavoury the addition is.

Watch with the speculation, as it's quite often laid out there to trap people away from the actual dodgy stuff; eg Heath was only involved with kincora because the people 'running' kincora were also putting smear stories around about heath liking little boys (ie he was their enemy; and they made plenty of shit up).

I mentioned the kincora stuff cos that is some paedo scandal-related stuff with actual evidence on record (colin wallace's interviews); often the wilder sort of unsubstantiated stories you see in places like that google-law place seem designed to discredit the kernel of actual scandal hidden behind them. There has long been a knowing use of 'conspiracy theory' literature to spread disinformation and discredit stuff by association. Read Robin Ramsay (who broke the colin wallace story) for some examples of how to do conspiracies without sarificing journalistic standards (he also does good stuff on kennedy assasination (he says it was LBJ)).

Well well, fair enough Si. I hear where you're coming from.

Hope you don't think I want you to stop posting about it, far from it. Now we've got that out of the way, let the speculation recommence. :D

No no man, I'm not paranoid. It's only Sam that's out to get me.

I accept those points Vurt.

Ta SHM - More smoke for that non-existant fire. Here's the same story from telesur:

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...-of-Government-Child-Abuse-20141122-0029.html

Two British newspaper bosses claim that national security services prevented them from publishing allegations of a government pedophile ring in the 1980s on the grounds that it was intelligence that might damage national security.

The executives were issued with the D-notices in 1984, when they were due to print damning details enclosed in a dossier on the child sex abuse scandal handed to them by former Labour minister, Barbara Castle.

This month, a man who claims to have been a victim of the ring, revealed that he saw a Conservative Member of Parliament murder a young boy during one of these depraved sex parties, and that two other boys were killed by the gang.

London's Metropolitan Police say they are taking the man's account seriously and are now investigating a “possible homicide.”

The second bit is detailed here: http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...ered-Boy-in-Pedophile-Ring-20141117-0027.html

If true, bumping off jan dildo doesn't seem too much of a stretch after all (sorry to insult the dead, but can't resist the spoonerism - like the former Hulture secretary, or Barry Garlow)

Last edited:
Some conspiracy theories really are far fetched, but I don't see how this Jill Dando one is, given the revelations and evidence that is coming to light. It has now been revealed that paedophilia WAS endemic and common place at the BBC, amongst a sizeable cohort of senior politicians in the 70's and 80's, and within numerous council departments and hospitals in the UK. Saville was given cart blanch access to Broadmoor and NHS morgues FFS!

Not only is this information that would have been dismissed as far fetched just a few years ago, it is information that has been successfully suppressed by one way or another for a very long time, whether it be by D-Notices, documents going 'missing', bribery or violence. Indeed, in many cases, it seems the information only comes out when a culpable individual has died and can no longer be prosecuted, and can no longer disclose what they know.

I think it is highly suspicious the way a social services manager in a borough in which child sexual abuse was been arranged by council staff within council premises just happens to be murdered in his flat after telling people what he knew, and that nobody has ever been found guilty of his murder.

The facts are that Jill Dando was murdered in a hit-man style assassination, and that an innocent man was DELIBERATELY fitted up in order to convict him of the crime, and that the murder remains 'unsolved'. That's a bit suspicious don't you think?

Is it really that far fetched that Jill Dando became privy to information that could have been very damaging for the establishment, and that she was murdered in order to ensure that this information did not become public knowledge? I really don't think it is. The people guilty of these historic sex crimes and murders were some of the most powerful people in the land (hence the D-Notices), they would have had the means and motive to murder Dando and fit someone else up for it. And I believe that is exactly what happened!

I also think it is a far more likely scenario than some random fan/stalker suddenly developing the skills of an accomplished hit-man who decided to murder her for a laugh. For me, that is far more far-fetched scenario than her being murdered by very powerful people who are implicated in an establishment organised paedophile ring that has been successfully suppressed for over 30 years.

Is it really that far fetched that Jill Dando became privy to information that could have been very damaging for the establishment, and that she was murdered in order to ensure that this information did not become public knowledge?

Yes. Yes it is.

For fuck's sake, this woman was presenting The Antiques Inspectors at the time of her death. She was hardly in a position to gain access to the kind of information that would warrant a hit being taken out on her by a highly-organised and coordinated group of paedophiles, the existence of which (for all the proof of Westminster corruption with regard to potential paedo scandals) still remains to be proven.

If Jill fucking 'Songs of Praise' Dando really 'knew something' that would warrant a state-sanctioned assassination, you can guarantee a lot more people, both within and without her circle did. So why were there not more killings, and why no damning leaks in the intervening years? Why was the material she apparently presented to the BBC never passed on to police once the BBC (allegedly) rejected it?

Maybe John Leslie 'knew something', huh?

Sheer fantasy.

Last edited:
There was also the fire which happened to kill several supposed victims of abuse from a children's home in brighton.

Sammy, do you believe any instance of the authorities doing really bad stuff and then covering it up? Say JFK? RFK? MLK? David Kelly (whose postmortem records were made secret for 70 years) What about killing of black panthers in conintelpro? Gulf of Tonkin? USS liberty? Iran Airbus? Lockerbie? Al Qaeda working for the US govenrment? Abu Qatada doing a deal with MI6? What about western trained death squads killing people in NI/Iraq/el salvador/guatemala/colombia/syria/etc (including many prominent non-combatants)? What about photographing IRA man raping a girl and then making him a mole for years? On slightly more of a limb, 7/7 - how do you manage to make two holes blowing up through the floor of a train (as shown in the photos) with a rucksack on your lap? (and i won't mention the wilson plots again...)

If you accept any of the previous (mostly) well-documented activities happened as i do, then the idea of assassinating someone like jan isn't far fetched in itself - just take david kelly: at the time he was similarly prominent in the news (if only fleetingly), but he was still 'suicided', with various doctors testifying that his injuries as described couldn't have been self inflicted and didn't make sense (and if there's no cover up lets see the postmortem before 2070). And i can well believe that even if jill wasn't on a current affairs show at that time, she may well have been approached by someone as a trustworthy figure to tell some stuff to.

Of course i've got no idea, but it's perfectly possible knowing the previous behaviour of our secret states. What the fuck do you think these organisations are for if it's not to do terrible things and then use the power of the state to keep them quiet. You shouldn't give these cunts so much benefit of the doubt - they haven't earned it, and it makes you sound like a liberal democrat ;)

Last edited:
There was also the fire which happened to kill several supposed victims of abuse from a children's home in brighton.

And this is relevant to the thread exactly how?

Ah, okay. It isn't? Not interested.

Who would've thought this thread would become mired in tenuously relevant material and nebulous speculation, huh? 8)

Yes. Yes it is.

For fuck's sake, this woman was presenting The Antiques Inspectors at the time of her death. She was hardly in a position to gain access to the kind of information that would warrant a hit being taken out on her by a highly-organised and coordinated group of paedophiles, the existence of which (for all the proof of Westminster corruption with regard to potential paedo scandals) still remains to be proven.

If Jill fucking 'Songs of Praise' Dando really 'knew something' that would warrant a state-sanctioned assassination, you can guarantee a lot more people, both within and without her circle did. So why were there not more killings, and why no damning leaks in the intervening years? Why was the material she apparently presented to the BBC never passed on to police once the BBC (allegedly) rejected it?

Maybe John Leslie 'knew something', huh?

Sheer fantasy.

I'm sorry, but how much more proof are you wanting before you acknowledge the existence of multiple paedophile rings within establishment connected organisations during the 70's, 80's and 90's? Jimmy Saville has never been proven guilty in a court of law, and evidence about his abuse was handed to the police on numerous occasions but they were conveniently dismissed until his death. Are you trying to tell me that Saville's prolonged sexual abuse, which took place in a range of statutory organisations, such as Broadmoor, NHS hospitals and council run care homes never took place just because it hasn't been proven in a court of law?

Are you denying the existence of the Elm Guest House, and the type of clientele that visited the place? Greater Manchester Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have categorically stated that Cyril Smith was a member of parliament who continually sexually abused young boys in council run care homes, and that they should have prosecuted him, but they didn't, and only go on to admit so once he has died. They also admit that complaints and allegations were made against Smith continually over the years, but they 'failed' to act on them. Many other names are being implicated; Edward Heath, Sir Rhodes Boyson, all dead of course.

There have been numerous reports that have confirmed the existence of child sexual abuse in council run care homes, many have been kept secret (Lambeth) others have just gone missing (North Wales). You can call this unproven as much as you like, but it takes a very naive person to do so. Child sexual abuse was taking place in establishment run organisations by senior figures within the establishment. Why were D-Notices issued if there was nothing to hide?

Money talks. Most people can be bought and silenced with money, especially when you are also given an alternative of having your faced smashed in. Bribery continues to be widespread. It was recently disclosed that doctors at St Anne's Hospital in Haringey were offered a massive bribe, sorry, I mean non-disclosure agreement, in order to keep quiet about the NHS' inadequacy and neglect that was taking place in the run up to Baby P's death. I wonder what section of the accounts those particular payments would have gone under? 'Other Operating Costs' perhaps? Fortunately, these particular GP's refused to be bought off, and they declined the bribe, sorry, non-disclosure agreement.

When it comes to the murder of Jill Dando, people who choose to deny the possibility of establishment culpability seem to say "I don't have a clue who it was, it could have been anyone". But then they say it couldn't actually just be anyone, as it has been proven that Barry George was FITTED UP for the crime he did not commit. And not quite just anyone, because it looks like a professional assassination took place. However it definitely, definitely was not anything to do with the establishment and the cover-up of prolonged child sexual abuse being committed by some of the most rich and powerful members of society. Certainly not, I mean, that would be absurd, wouldn't it?

The hypothesis that Dando was murdered by a hit-man being paid by people connected to an establishment run paedo ring has a motive, and they more than certainly had the means. How much would a hit-man cost? Not a lot to the people being implicated in this establishment run paedo scandal. But no, it definitely wasn't anything to do with the establishment, it was just someone else, we are not sure who or why, but it was DEFINITELY someone else, and certainly not to do with an unproven ( lol ) establishment paedophile scandal !

Last edited:
It took you five paragraphs to even mention Dando's name.

Like I said, conflation upon conflation. Why are you talking about Savile and fucking 'Baby P', for fuck's sake? :?

Your post is almost completely off-topic.

And my dad's harder than your dad.

However 'relevant' you think the posts are (I don't happen to share that belief) nobody's answering the questions I've raised about why such (admittedly high-profile) small fry as Jill Dando would be singled out by this hypothetical murderous paedo ring, and why the information she allegedly handed to her bosses at the BBC wasn't even considered important enough by her to be passed to police.

Instead, The Ickettes come out and conflate things once again.

And this is relevant to the thread exactly how?

Ah, okay. It isn't? Not interested.

Who would've thought this thread would become mired in tenuously relevant material and nebulous speculation, huh? 8)

Well it's relevant because you and others are stating that jill dando's assassination is far fetched, and all that was some background to indicate that it actually isn't all that far fetched imo. I thought that was clear in the post 8) (and i can do a patronising smiley too)

What are we supposed to talk about in this thread? Barry george, another unidentified lone nut or nothing? Or just agree with you?

What are we supposed to talk about in this thread? Barry george, another unidentified lone nut or nothing? Or just agree with you?

We could at least only examine evidence specific to the Dando case. Of which there isn't much at all, making it highly fertile ground for this kind of circus.

Perhaps I expected too much.