• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kid Almost Dies after smoking weed

/\ lol i love the argument "it's from a plant man"

so is cocaine and heroin.

Smoking some bud isn't taking drugs. The dude isn't tripping on acid he just smoked too much he isn't gonna die?

Since when the definition of drugs is "something that can kill you?" Also acid can't kill you. I'm SICK of these stupid kids that think weed isn't a drug. I'm fucking SICK. That's literally one of the most annoying things to me. If you don't have anything worthy to add to the discussion, please do us a great favor and STFU.
Thanks for your attention.

Oh and also, can a mod please close this "discussion" and edit out all the misleading bullshit? (Like the post I just quoted)
Thanks again and sorry for the flaming, but I just can't stand this bullcrap.

Since when the definition of drugs is "something that can kill you?" Also acid can't kill you. I'm SICK of these stupid kids that think weed isn't a drug. I'm fucking SICK. That's literally one of the most annoying things to me. If you don't have anything worthy to add to the discussion, please do us a great favor and STFU.
Thanks for your attention.

Enough with the drama, holy shit lol wow. I sure as fuck never said a drug is only something that can kill you. I know the definition of "drug" and realize thc falls into it. However one of the most annoying things to me is when ignorant fools buy into the "reefer madness" and the insanity of "TAKING POT" which its clear you do, and ironically i can almost guarantee I'm older then you. Fucking dumb ass.

^ thanks claire :) the kid is clearly is a troll and doesn't need to be paid attention to. I won't even bother answering his post since it's basically one of the most imbecile things I've ever read in my life.
Now I just hope a mod chimes in and closes this mess.
In the meanwhile I'll just stop reading this thread 8)

Wow there sure are a lot of shit cunts in this thread

I'm glad the majority of people here saw how fucked up this was to do to someone

jibult both work.... You do remind me of a daria episone... Imbecilic morons... Or was it moronic imbeciles?..