• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kid Almost Dies after smoking weed

We're talking about thousands of pills... Please stop spreading misinformation on this forum. Get your information straight and THEN start posting here.

Please stop spreading misinformation on this forum. Get your information straight and THEN start posting here.

Please stop spreading misinformation on this forum. Get your information straight and THEN start posting here.

A quick google search on my part actualy confirms that while claiming "thousands" of pills is a broad statement... Benzodiazapine overdose is extraordinarily rare; with a fatal overdose even rarer..
Of course it varies from substance to substance, but it seems as if the number IS really quite high..

taken from wiki:
Benzodiazepines have a wide therapeutic index and taken alone in overdose rarely cause severe complications or fatalities.[12][25] More often than not, a patient who inadvertently takes more than the prescribed dose will simply feel drowsy and fall asleep for a few hours.

NOW All that being said....

Everyone shut up already?
This thread has little point to begin with and has gone COMPLETELY off the rail.
IMO it should be closed...

Something pretty similar happened to a girl who smoked with us back when we were about 15. She went to a hospital and got told it's "cannabis psychosis". Uh ok. She didn't smoke with us after that anymore ("what a fag") even though we weren't even dicks just worried... about getting into trouble more than about her... man children are some selfish jerks. But hey we did get her help from the festival medics who took her to the hospital then. Anyway maybe it was a good thing for her in the long run, her bf at the time who got her to smoke with us then ended up becoming a complete junky dropout from society. Drugs aren't for children.

A quick google search on my part actualy confirms that while claiming "thousands" of pills is a broad statement... Benzodiazapine overdose is extraordinarily rare; with a fatal overdose even rarer..
Of course it varies from substance to substance, but it seems as if the number IS really quite high..

taken from wiki:

NOW All that being said....

Everyone shut up already?
This thread has little point to begin with and has gone COMPLETELY off the rail.
IMO it should be closed...

Yeah of course if you were to take that many pills you'd die just from the enormous mass of binders/fillers.. my point is that while a fatal OD is possible it would be extremely unlikely, you'd most likely pass out before you could die, or even more likely choke from the huge quantity of material to ingest.. you get the point.

Yeah of course if you were to take that many pills you'd die just from the enormous mass of binders/fillers.. my point is that while a fatal OD is possible it would be extremely unlikely, you'd most likely pass out before you could die, or even more likely choke from the huge quantity of material to ingest.. you get the point.

yeah i get it ^^ I was agreeing with you.. sorry i thought i made that clear lol :p

a SINGULAR therapeutic dose of benzo would surely be suitable for a cannabis induced panic attack; thats kinda what they're made for regardless of WHY you are having a panic attack in the first place. I would take that option way before "smoking more weed"

Ahah definitely. He honestly sounds like one of those stoners that think that weed is a magical cure for everything, including weed OD (lol how stupid is that?)... and that man made drugs like benzos are to be avoided at every cost because they're evil. Not saying he is just pointing out that he sounds like one. And oh boy do I hate those.

Anyway I just hope OP and mr.greenthumb learned something from this thread, flaming is useless and not the purpose of this forum so now I'll stop :)

I agree the OP was being a douchebag,I suffer from a very severe panic disorder and I can't stand weed either,especially sativa dominant strains because they heighten my anxiety.A benzo would certainly have helped in that situation and would have been relatively harmless.Certainly no worse than hanging out with someone who fucks with you while vulnerable.Of course the guy wasn't going to die from smoking weed,no one has in thousands of years of use.He wouldn't have died from a couple of benzos either.And if nothing else he could have eaten something and hydrated himself.The food would have reduced the weed high significantly a lot sooner.You can eat a pot buzz away,done it many times when I was younger and smoked weed.BTW,why do some people take pleasure in ruining a trip or fucking with someone who is freaking out?I thought stoners were supposed to be all laid back and shit.And panic attacks are no joke,they are hell on earth and can be debilitating.

Salutations ILTS,

...he had messages from Jesus... Anything like this happen to anybody?

BF: How A $50 Meth Deal And A Botched SWAT Raid Left A Baby Maimed (2014-Oct-13)

« Officers shielded Baby Bou Bou from their view. »

Yes, there are people who do get that most special call indeed and we actually keep reading about this more often these days!

Those are deep spiritual moments which have changed many individuals forever so lets spread the news about the dangers of "marihuana", in the name of our children!...

:|

Last edited:
this thread is nuts.

You spit on his face(while he is having a panic attack and hallucinating) to cool him down.

wut.

would you rub your balls on my face if i was cold?

I have to bet OP is a troll,... If not just a major douche. Than again is there really a difference?

Euh...

Hate lovers/love haters sprout as a cancer throughout the Commonwealth countries since Swaziland more than a hundred years ago. There's been a majority of them for quite too long while cannabis only represents a problem for a minority of 9 %, so is that enough reason to kill a father who's drunk ex-wife thought she could use a racist law to gain parenting while a juge declared she wasn't fit? Etc. That's just 1 example and i can think of more abuse but it would be a waste of MY time.

Nearly died? Hallucination attacks? Really i think when this occurs a guy should seriously begin to consider growing his own cannabis to make certain it's not laced - under suitable circumstances if felt absolutely necessary, or just abandon the habit definitively...

:p

^ I don't know if you're serious but the likelyhood of weed being actually laced is very very low. Hell thc can very well cause panic and anxiety by itself, there's no need to suspect the presence of other drugs.

Not that severe, but, I did watch somebody practically faint as they were standing after smoking half the day and barely eating.

I also heard from a friend of a friend about somebody who became mute and unresponsive after smoking. She was never allowed to again with them. I don't blame them.

I hope I am being trolled after reading this thread. There should be an age requirement to post on BL.

Your friend is convulsing and you spit on him and laugh about the situation, put him on social media and then to validate your past actions by making him out as a child abuser. Troll is too nice a word to describe you.

I face palmed so many times in the time it took me to read this thread.