• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kicking the H habit.

I have to say, last night i took 30mg flurazepam to help with sleep and i aws not impressed. i still ended up with broken sleep through out the night with some restlessness. Tho it was not RLS as i think the Gabapentin is helping a lot with that but still had that tossing and turning feeling like not getting comfortable. I normally take my last bromazepam dose at 17:00-18:00 in the evening and then one 1mg Alzam 30 min before bed which is Roughly 22:00. But this regime has not been working very well just for a proper nights sleep. So yesterday i got 4 30mg Flurazepam and took one cap instead of the one tab alzam i would normally take hoping that this would have had a better outcome on my sleep for the night but it did not.

So do you guys think i should maybe double the flurazepam dose for tonight and see if that helps or try something else. And unfortunately Temazepam is not available but i wasnt very impressed with that in the past either.

Okay well i doubled my flurazepam dose last night and that did the trick. I got a decent 6-7 hrs of semi uninterrupted sleep last night and by that i mean i only woke once to take a piss. So clearly because of my benzo tolerance i needed more but it did the job. As for the rest of the meds they still the same dosages.

Well i had the day of yesterday spend and it on the couch the whole day and did i have a good nodding session. I know im trying to come clean of the H and also start weaning myself of the rest of the drugs. But i decided to have a good nodding day, i will post my dosages and so on in the other Drug Culture friend.

But apart from all this i'm still going strong a keeping away from the H.

Hi there, I'm new here too. Without reading any of the previous replys I'll give my advice and opinion. Personally I think all you need is the tramadol and weed. I find them rather useful for the withdrawals and as usual the weed when mixed with opiates can be a very useful and affective tool for coming off H. After 2-4 days you want to think about lowering your tramadol dose gradually to minimise any lingering w/d symptoms when you feel ready to go a day 100% fresh, clean and completely opiate free. Tramadol are 3rd on my list of most useful dope sick ailments with subutex and morphine sulphate being my top 2. And cannabis should always be a key ingredient in your self rehabilitation action pack as Mary Jane will be giving you a mental ass whooping for your misbehaving and straying to the dark side, especially if you haven't smoked any weed for a while, but she will show you the light and remind you what you need to do with your life to find yourself and stabilise your equilibrium. Also be careful with the tramadol as well as they are known to cause seizures with some people. So weed, trams and a bit of good old will power should get you through. All the best brother, you'll enjoy feeling yourself again before you know it!

Hi there, I'm new here too. Without reading any of the previous replys I'll give my advice and opinion. Personally I think all you need is the tramadol and weed. I find them rather useful for the withdrawals and as usual the weed when mixed with opiates can be a very useful and affective tool for coming off H. After 2-4 days you want to think about lowering your tramadol dose gradually to minimise any lingering w/d symptoms when you feel ready to go a day 100% fresh, clean and completely opiate free. Tramadol are 3rd on my list of most useful dope sick ailments with subutex and morphine sulphate being my top 2. And cannabis should always be a key ingredient in your self rehabilitation action pack as Mary Jane will be giving you a mental ass whooping for your misbehaving and straying to the dark side, especially if you haven't smoked any weed for a while, but she will show you the light and remind you what you need to do with your life to find yourself and stabilise your equilibrium. Also be careful with the tramadol as well as they are known to cause seizures with some people. So weed, trams and a bit of good old will power should get you through. All the best brother, you'll enjoy feeling yourself again before you know it!

Hey bud i got everything under control. Got myself weed and good weed plus the tramadol and also benzos for the seizure risk of tramadol plus also addded gabapentin and all of the meds have helped a great idea so far.

But thank for the concern and advise

Just went now and instead of getting my Alzam for my normal regime i got some 2.5mg Ativan in its place. Its dbl the price of the alzam but i know it to be worth it when i have the extra cash. Plus i do like the slight happy euphoric high it gives me personally.

But apart from that its things going ahead normally as they have been.

Another thing is can lorazepam be snorted like bromazepam and flurazepam or is it best used sublingualy?

Last edited: