• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine, your experience?

Agreed I have travelled many places and always felt safe and cozy and comfortable, never scared just travelling . It’s very curious ! Easy to get hooked once you IV as always searching in the dimension or what ever it is that IV does to the brain

Yeah, the travelling IS indeed really addicting and "k-rush" seconds before falling to k-space/k-hole is amazing when IV. My longest hole-session was 36hours, exhausting and my veins were destroyed.. But i did not want to use k more than two months because i was So satisfied and fulfilled.

hopefully, when i'm 90, ketamine will be legal and readily available.

reminds me of the grandpa in "little miss sunshine", i'd fade away into oblivion constantly on k/ weed/ acid... but especially k.

hopefully, when i'm 90, ketamine will be legal and readily available.

Yeah, the safety profile of dissociatives is outstanding, the only real physical side effect is bladder damage (unfortunately, but the more potent RC dissos are mostly devoid of) - it's almost impossible to die from an overdose, let alone an accidental one, you'll be fine with eyeballing methoxetamine etc. if alcohol is legal, they should be as well.

Actually K is legal in quite some jurisdictions, but prescription only and not readily available. But if you get your hands onto some, they can't punish you - don't know about the states tho.

Yeah its actually obtainable in a few countries now for medical use. Looked at the prices and thought id rather get skanked off the street than pay those prices for small doses of ket

Yeah its actually obtainable in a few countries now for medical use. Looked at the prices and thought id rather get skanked off the street than pay those prices for small doses of ket
Oh these ketamine infusion clinics are ridiculously overpriced :( and this when ketamine is exactly used by paramedics because it does not require monitoring of vital signs..
I meant that in some places ket is just prescription only like most medicines and the hurdle is to acquire some but once in you hands it's yours and not punishable.

Caused an addiction which permanently fucked my bladder and ruined my life.

I recommend crack or IV heroin as a safer alternative to ketamine. *sarcasm but not really.

Imo it's use as a depression or cure is a scam. Pretty much all recreational drugs "cure" depression if you keep repeatedly doing them so there's nothing special about ketamine.

I was addicted to dissociatives as well, and it indeed kinda ruined my life (not the drug itself but stuff I did due to impaired judgement from being high 24/7) - sorry to hear that it caught you too. But I still think that it's possible to use ket & co with little harm, I was in a dark place where I decided to forget about each and any harm reduction measure like not tripping every day etc. As long as I limited the use of dissociatives to enhancement of real life activities and the occasional higher dosage maybe 1-2 nights per month, it was all flawless which neither crack nor heroin can provide.

Unsure about the use against depression, I never got this prolonged sort of effect besides early DXM trips which would come with a half-week long shiny afterglow. After that I only got effects while being on a (low) dosage of a dissociative.

Last edited:
I was addicted to dissociatives as well, and it indeed kinda ruined my life (not the drug itself but stuff I did due to impaired judgement from being high 24/7) but I still think that it's possible to use ket & co with little harm, I was in a dark place where I decided to forget about each and any harm reduction measure like not tripping every day etc. As long as I limited the use of dissociatives to enhancement of real life activities and the occasional higher dosage maybe 1-2 nights per month, it was all flawless which neither crack nor heroin can provide.

Unsure about the use against depression, I never got this prolonged sort of effect besides early DXM trips which would come with a half-week long shiny afterglow. After that I only got effects while being on a (low) dosage of a dissociative.
Yea all drugs would be fine if you don't get addicted to them.

To me at least K and mxe were more addictive than any drug with the exception of crack. So it was hard not to abuse them.

I recommend crack or IV heroin as a safer alternative to ketamine. *sarcasm but not really.

Imo it's use as a depression or cure is a scam. Pretty much all recreational drugs "cure" depression if you keep repeatedly doing them so there's nothing special about ketamine.

It's not bullshit. Both psychedelics and dissos have obvious antidepressant properties that extend beyond the duration of the effect.

If you mean "keep repeatedly doing them" as in every month or even every year or something, then you're right, but trivially so.

Furthermore, current paradigm of "antidepressant" treatments involve daily dosing, just like drug addiction.

Dissos can be addictive and i understand if you don't see them as a viable medicine for you if you have a history of addiction with them. But for many others, they work. Me personally i have had to surrender to utter bafflement as to how well they work, not just as antidepressant but as a therapeutical adjunct. It is a type of drug that causes the user to do some hardcore feeling and thinking, which in turn improves well being. I say with both confidence and humility that dissos have caused me to go places i didn't know how to go to in other ways, and caused real permanent or long-term changes to my self-efficacy and sense of worth.

Comparing drugs like that with simple feel good traps is not serious imo.

It's not bullshit. Both psychedelics and dissos have obvious antidepressant properties that extend beyond the duration of the effect.

If you mean "keep repeatedly doing them" as in every month or even every year or something, then you're right, but trivially so.

Furthermore, current paradigm of "antidepressant" treatments involve daily dosing, just like drug addiction.

Dissos can be addictive and i understand if you don't see them as a viable medicine for you if you have a history of addiction with them. But for many others, they work. Me personally i have had to surrender to utter bafflement as to how well they work, not just as antidepressant but as a therapeutical adjunct. It is a type of drug that causes the user to do some hardcore feeling and thinking, which in turn improves well being. I say with both confidence and humility that dissos have caused me to go places i didn't know how to go to in other ways, and caused real permanent or long-term changes to my self-efficacy and sense of worth.

Comparing drugs like that with simple feel good traps is not serious imo.
Id agree with you if this was 15nyeats ago. I ate all the psychedelic self improvement BS hook line and sinker for 15 years. At the end of the day though I was still a depressed opioid junkie or even depressed while clean.

Psychedelics are extremely deceiving drugs in making the user think they've become enlightened, when at the end of the day they never taught me anything life itself didn't teach me. It all made sense during the trip...I knew how ti be happy, as soon as I came down I was the same miserable addict I was before the trip.

That lingering sense of happiness for a week or so after the trip was really just me being happy I found a drug that was so good that I could get off on again in the future and looking forward to that...not some cure of depression

That's what I learned after two decades of using them. But other people aren't hard-drug addicts or have different minds so maybe they have different results with them.

I will say they are fun recreational drugs.

Last edited:
Psychedelics are extremely deceiving drugs in making the user think they've become enlightened, when at the end of the day they never taught me anything life itself didn't teach me. It all made sense during the trip...I knew how ti be happy, as soon as I came down I was the same miserable addict I was before the trip.

That lingering sense of happiness for a week or so after the trip was really just me being happy I found a drug that was so good that I could get off on again in the future and looking forward to that...not some cure of depression

That's what I learned after two decades of using them. But other people aren't hard-drug addicts or have different minds so maybe they have different results with them.

I will say they are fun recreational drugs.
When did your lingering effects start to manifest and how much were you using? I’m always curious about that.

When did your lingering effects start to manifest and how much were you using? I’m always curious about that.
It's in the sticky thread I have I on the topic but not alot.

I used mxe mostly and some K for a period of about 4 years. I would use low threshold doses daily. And at times take a few weeks or months off. So on and off like that.

I didn't use big hole doses very often. But on occasion.

At 4 years I noticed light pains and issues then it quickly went downhill after that when i still didn't stop.

There'd a Japanese paper where one patient used half a gram of K per day for 6 months and got bladder cystitis.

...then there's ppl that use zero drugs that develop the same condition.

My experience was me and 2 other lads with a vial of Ket, one offered it to us, i declined then they both I.Ved it. I sat there for hour's bored as they were slouched over until they woke up and explained how they had both been to the moon and met deceased ones and having the same dreams.
(Like they had both went together)

My experience was me and 2 other lads with a vial of Ket, one offered it to us, i declined then they both I.Ved it. I sat there for hour's bored as they were slouched over until they woke up and explained how they had both been to the moon and met deceased ones and having the same dreams.
(Like they had both went together)
I really don't beleieve in metaphysical stuff at all but am always fascinated by these shared hallucinations on psychs.

I think it's some fully retroactive hallucination.. sort of like when you remember a dream....the dream all already happened, you're just waking up and remembering it. I think while high if someone says they saw something the other person's drugged brain can retroactively instantly create the experience happening to them also.

Then there ppl that are both seeing the same thing in real time and communicating it. I think that might be just ppl seeing what they are hearing or thinking from what another said.

I really don't beleieve in metaphysical stuff at all but am always fascinated by these shared hallucinations on psychs.
Same here,. I'm more of the agnostic guy but fascinated by non explainable stuff, I dunno in what to believe and refuse to believe in stuff which you can't see or experience but this doesn't mean there's nothing out there. I've never gotten real hallucinations (OEVs) from any drug but think I've experienced some telepathy on deschloroketamine both with sober people but more intense with somebody else tripping as well. Always wanted to 'investigate' this more, challenge the telepathy like they did in an interesting experiment with psilocybin in the Netherlands - they had somebody in an isolating room guessing what movie clips another guy in another room was watching and they had too many odds for it to be coincidental. Think I read about in a newspaper but people probably refuse to accept the results, haven't read anything about for two years or so.

I used to have an amazing time on ketamine. I was always k-holing on my own with good music. It was like travelling through this 3d geometric world while having an introspective conversation with myself. This video shows pretty well what I was seeing .
This was for the first batch I did (1g over 1 month)... I never managed to get this cool and intense closed eyes visuals ever since. I have no clue if the first batched was laced with something. I do ketamine nor very often (every 3 months or so) but tbh now it's boring where i just lay down very dizy and have my introspective discourse without any pretty places to mentally travel through.
How can I get my visuals back ?? :(
This evening I'm going 0.5 g ket + 0.35g DCK. Never had DCK before but hopefully it does the trick.

I never got visuals from dissociatives besides black and grey geometric landscapes which seemed to be influenced by subconscious/short term memory, if e.g. I spent the day before in the nature then I'd see hedges and trees. if driving a car I'd get street visuals etc. DXM once gave me a space ship interior but never ever did I get colors, have to say that I'm a bit jealous. I dunno whether this had to do with me being on the SNRI venlafaxine or with tolerance because DXM was colorful once very long ago and I think this was before the antidepressants. But other people I shared my DCK supply with even got full immersive movie-like scenes during a hole while I would just pass out if dosed high enough and below that threshold nothing more than these black/gray thingies.

DCK and K mix well as do most arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives. If you dose w/o tolerance it might be overkill though, DCK is very potent. Have a nice trip!