• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine, your experience?

princesafuckthis

Greenlighter
hi! I’m like completely new to this site, well posting that is.
I really want to try ketamine but it seems impossible to find. **NO SOURCING PLZ** Just trying to open up convo about how to get it or how it feels for those who take it
-K💜

Last edited by a moderator:
Low doses ime are uplifting. The robo dance faze shall i call it.

Big doses are more anesthetic, you will wanna lay down. Intrigued by a serene architecture landscape. Music, especially thing like Chemical Brothers- Lost in the K hole. Are very appropriate.

After the experience my sleep was always enhanced unlike any other dissociative. But be aware, when combining, MDMA although a perfect combo. Will turbo charge the synergie, less MDMA and Ketamine is needed.

Welcome to Bluelight. Most people get their ketamine off of the internet. Since it isn't prescribed much and it's too difficult to rob Vets offices most people just turn to the dark web and score their drugs that way. It will take some practice and some trial and error but if you really want to get some that's about your only option.

We don't talk about sourcing here on BL and we really don't tell people how to score drugs. Well I just told you how in a way but other than directing people to the internet we just can't be any more helpful than that. I get why you may want to try it but is it really worth the hassle of getting all caught up in the dark web and spending money you probably don't have and maybe losing your money altogether from a bad vendor ?

If you are hell bent on trying it Google is your friend.

you need to go to one of those hippy head banging edm music festivals in oregon - they all do K now....i know it's weird - but it's true

a wook festival

3O6b4gI.jpg

The effects of dissociatives (of which ket is the best known and only one which is approved as a medicine) are very difficult to describe. Did you ever do DXM? Then you've got an idea even when it is quite different. Ketamine in low doses (maybe up to 75mg intranasal - the route to go with ket) is uplifting and anxiolytic but there is an unique quality to it which I used to describe like what somebody without opioid experience would believe an opioid would feel. Euphoria is strong and it's perfectly safe, as long as you don't do it in a bathtub or too often there's little possible danger, let's safety is the reason it is used in emergency besides its psychoactive effects.

Higher amounts (but still below what is used medically) are strongly intoxicating, the luckier ones get visuals and its overall pretty trippy, when lying down and closing the eyes you'll float to music in all directions and might even lose connection to your body a bit.

Little higher lies the so called hole 🕳, a state I never really reached, involving full out of body experiences and paranormal phenomenons - it's most easy as long as you don't have tolerance and when using i.m. which I advise against for harm reduction causes.

I would also advice to read up about research chemicals and the relative ketamine derivates, they can be obtained legally (depending on where you live though) over the internet, so no illegal activity involved, just be wary about the recent surge of scammers. When something seems too good to be true, like a page openly selling oxys etc, then it usually is.

The RC derivates tend to be more potent and longer lasting than K which only lasts for 1-2h with after effects of 2-3h. The prototypical RC Disso was methoxetamine / MXE which has vanished into illegality now but there are MXE derivates like MXiPr or DMXE, or the ketamine derivate deschloroketamine, which all are nice drugs and currently legal in most places.

Last edited:
You look for the most faded wook in the bunch, eyes half open glazed over and red, stumbling around hardly saying a word. You then wait hours as you try to wrangle this fuckers mind in enough so he can fish the shit out of his pocket. After herding cats for hours you finally get your hands on it, so excited you run back to the tent ready to bump into it… Open the packet and realize that K’ed out space head gave you cocaine by accident.

Moral of the story. Don’t buy K from strangers and if you have to, expect to become frustrated very quickly. Buying K is in art of itself honestly lol.

-GC

yea you're much better off sending your money for K to somebody you never met online in Paraguay

Welcome to Bluelight. Most people get their ketamine off of the internet. Since it isn't prescribed much and it's too difficult to rob Vets offices most people just turn to the dark web and score their drugs that way. It will take some practice and some trial and error but if you really want to get some that's about your only option.

We don't talk about sourcing here on BL and we really don't tell people how to score drugs. Well I just told you how in a way but other than directing people to the internet we just can't be any more helpful than that. I get why you may want to try it but is it really worth the hassle of getting all caught up in the dark web and spending money you probably don't have and maybe losing your money altogether from a bad vendor ?

If you are hell bent on trying it Google is your friend.
Duck Duck Go yo mean, Google is imo shit.

Over here it seems quit simple to get Ketamine, might cause some effort, via legal means, maybe because it technically treated as a medicin. Or cause its antidepressant action is getting more well known.

It does involve a inpatient treatment. No take homes.

hi! I’m like completely new to this site, well posting that is.
I really want to try ketamine but it seems impossible to find. Just trying to open up convo about how to get it or how it feels for those who take it
-K💜
U sure about that bro.? I can make a call and have as much vials as I want for real cheap xd

we don't all have that luxury :(

druggies are oppressed up here
It's funny cause I have access to really pure and cheap ketamine but I don't like it that much. Last time I bought K for myself was in 2016 and ended up throwing half a vial to the trash can...

It's funny cause I have access to really pure and cheap ketamine but I don't like it that much.
yeah I don't like it all that much either, I mean it's not bad at all and can be awesome, but it's not something I reach out for first

I love to snort a bit on top of LSD or other psychedelics, but I think about buying other drugs first

MXE was different tho, hit different, that shit was fucking awesome compared to K

Ketamine was after N2O my first dissociative. And everything from bumps, holes till going to bed was perfect. It also combines well with most drugs.

The bladder problems I later became aware of, a minor default.

Methoxetamine is an entirely different disso its stimulating, long lasting and a hole is hardly reachable. But if you reach it your not even under anesthesia, unlike Ketamine. So no loss off sensation or awareness occurs. At least in my personal experiences.

yeah I don't like it all that much either, I mean it's not bad at all and can be awesome, but it's not something I reach out for first

I love to snort a bit on top of LSD or other psychedelics, but I think about buying other drugs first

MXE was different tho, hit different, that shit was fucking awesome compared to K
I've always shot K, I've had tried different brands but there was a generic one that was made in china that always gave me nausea 🤢. That was in 2012, in 2018 I found a diff plug that sold me a brand ketamine that was much better. I did it for a few months but after 3-4 shots I was done with it, I don't want it anymore so id always just use when my friends wanted some. I'd buy a vial or 2 for em and theyd offer me 1-2 shots that was enough 4 me. Now I've heard wonders about MXE and thats something I'd be open to try but I have no contacts to get it and I'm not that much of a druggie anymore. So im not SEEKING for new drugs to try at this point of my life tbh. it's a bummer but I bet I'd love it if I tried it.

@nznity if I ever get enough money I'm going to come visit you

I'm jealous how easy to get and pure drugs are down there

I have a good friend in Panama but he doesn't do drugs sadly

would you let me visit? (btw this is Negentropic, changed back to my old name)

Ketamine was after N2O my first dissociative. And everything from bumps, holes till going to bed was perfect. It also combines well with most drugs.

The bladder problems I later became aware of, a minor default.

Methoxetamine is an entirely different disso its stimulating, long lasting and a hole is hardly reachable. But if you reach it your not even under anesthesia, unlike Ketamine. So no loss off sensation or awareness occurs. At least in my personal experiences.
Haha, you just reminded me of a friend in rehab who was 35 but he'd piss like a 60 year old grandpa (like 15 times a day). He had damaged his bladder after doing ketamine for quite a number of years.

@nznity if I ever get enough money I'm going to come visit you

I'm jealous how easy to get and pure drugs are down there

I have a good friend in Panama but he doesn't do drugs sadly

would you let me visit? (btw this is Negentropic, changed back to my old name)
I know bro, haha. Sure, These days I only maintain my pharma contacts and X/LSD plugs. Drugs like weed or cocaine I don't do em anymore. But yeah man, I'd have no problem with that 😜

Ketamine has a really unique smell/taste. Kind of a bitter minty vibe like if robots tried to invent mint flavors from descriptions, but did a poor job with it.

Causes some intense double vision at higher doses, like needing one eye closed to read or play video games level.