• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Other Ketamine Combinations

Yeah ive heard something about olneys leisons when you combine K and nitrous though alot of people still do it, im guessing that they are unknowingly doing quite a bit of damage to their brains.

K and meth? No idea. When you are on mdma its nearly impossible to hole. You can get real twisted on K while rolling, and they do mix together wonderfully, but you prolly arent ever going to hole. Im going to assume methamp is the same. As far as potentiation - no, most likely it will prevent the K from overpowering ur body fully.

I methed then K'd, and it is fucking magic! like a dream reality, I could float around the place and be amazed at warped "instant change of scenery" vision, and then not know where I am or who I am!
Then I smoked a bong, it tried its best to put me in a hole, its so hard for me to describe the feeling, but I needed to lie on a comfy couch coz I was phasing back and forth from the hole, I didn't want to get up but I knew I could if needed, the same thing goes for communicating with people. I was so comfortable in my own thoughts, I could have died and not give a shit!

Do NOT mix GHB and K. I've been over this numerous times and though I had doubts about it there are solid reasons why this is asking for trouble!

Weed and K is nice, very good combo though not insanely unpredictable like some others.
K and acid felt freaking holy, amazing! I would do that again and probably will.
K and mushrooms is really not my cup of tea, for me shrooms tend to be too irrational to make any sense when K is added. Did it once and tried smoking mushrooms on top of it - don't know if the nasty smell had anything to do with it but it was horrible like a slideshow of terror.
K and any stimulant doesn't sound good to me at all!

^^Smoking mushrooms? Thats pretty silly, all the psilocin would be destroyed and you would just me smoking fungus! Dont ever do it again because its a waste, if you like wasting shrooms give them to someone who needs them more than you do dirty shroom waster! (lol j/ks ;) group hug!)

K and pot go well together but can't comment on holing

k and coke in my opinion is a big waste, the one time I did it it made me rather lost, having an after sketch in a hotel and at one point I was searching in my bag for something and then I turned around facing the whole room and had no idea where the fuck I was, in the hotel that I rented lol

k and meth, only had this unknowingly once, made the k effects better but left me with the negative effects of the meth, won't do it again

k and mushrooms/acid is amazing, for me doing it on acid calms me down/makes me less anxious mentally and physically, on mushrooms just adds to the trip alot, I couldn't tell the difference between vertical and horizontal
-
k and ghb/gbl is alright if you know your body and don't over do it, helps me relax and stop being so horny

Last edited:
I personally like getting K'd up and when I feel a like I'm about down to earth again, I smoke a blunt. I'm usually pretty twisted by this point, but there is definitely some nice interaction. Feels like the K kicks back in with a vengeance.

One of the best combos I ever had was K and ALOT of MDA. had a out of body and have never gotten to that place again. ahh so wonderful =D. havent gotten there again due to the extreme lack of K in this area :X

Coke and Ket aka Calvin Klein, fuckin love it, tripping your balls off but still able to communicate and talk properly...

Got some lovely crystal k not enjoying it as much as i thought.

Makes me feel like im dying lol and quite dizzy. I like some aspects of it, but feel it lacks any euphoria.

Had some klonopin, small doses of weak opiates (120mg codiene,200mg tramadol) then snorted a few bumps after it was wearing off...seemed nicer, though benzos/opiates should diminish alot of k's sort after affects???

Anyone with experiance mixing opiates/benzos?

Got some lovely crystal k not enjoying it as much as i thought.

Makes me feel like im dying lol and quite dizzy. I like some aspects of it, but feel it lacks any euphoria.

Had some klonopin, small doses of weak opiates (120mg codiene,200mg tramadol) then snorted a few bumps after it was wearing off...seemed nicer, though benzos/opiates should diminish alot of k's sort after affects???

Anyone with experiance mixing opiates/benzos?

I'd like to follow up on this. I know it's been quite some time since the thread was created, but I couldn't find any more current Ket combo thread (using Google search engine - there are other threads, yes, but info with Tramadol in particular is scarce at best).

I'd like to know whether there's an inherent danger in combining my perscription Tramadol (started it yesterday, took 150mg total, today I've taken 100mg, will likely take another 50-100mg, but no more). My caution comes from Tram's secondary SNRI profile. I haven't found any negative information on this combination specifically, but that's not terribly conclusive.

http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/content/104/4/912.short This is all I've found really, and it's for medicinal purposes - adding Ketamine to Tramadol for abdominal pain patients (with success).

If anyone has either personal experience, or an article they could link me too that would be great. I have the opportunity to finish up a fair bit of free ket, and would like to do so if it's safe. However a trippy high isn't worth my life...

Thanks in advance! (Mods: If this thread is too old, please make this into a new one and I'll edit this post to make more sense, thank ye!)

K + Coke = Baking a Cake. I usually go this route as K alone just makes me super tired.

K + Amps = For me it was wierd, on 30mgs Dexidrine, got all of the effects of K minus the messed up eye sight.

K + G = Tread carefully with this one, I would start with G and then do small bumps till desired effect is reached.

K + Acid = Holy shit had some messed up thought patterns on this one, 2 tabs + big line of K made me lose my mind. Thought I had died and was never coming back.

K + Oxy = Pretty nice although I did some pretty bad nausea with this.

K + MDxx = Amazing, probably a favourite combo but I don't MDxx but a couple times a year.

But K goes well with everything, its like when you wake up in the morning and have a coffee but then you add a cigarette and it makes it that much better.

Hope im not bumpin a too old thread.. but tonight i had the luck to try the most exquisite combo, after so many with K...

well LSD and K is fun.. Mushrooms and K is fun.... 2C-B and K is fun.... but and this is a big BUT... im really a psychedelics person i have to vouch for this combo... Calvin Klein = K + Coke = HOLY SHIT its like multiple orgasms at the same time. indian k, peruvian c and time to fly............ ;)

Anyone good advice for nootropics + ketamine combinations for potentation?

seems kind of redundant to me, are you trying to potentiate the nootropic effects or the dissociative effects?

lol i've combined k with too many things to take the time to list them here at the moment :\

for some reason I've met many people who like K + nitrous which, to me, felt like an onleys lesion waiting to happen.

^yikes, that's some scary stuff :O

Ketamine is a tricky beast, especially when it comes to mixing with other substances. The general rule seems to be to not mix it with alcohol or opiates. In addition to risk of repertory failure, if you fuck up your dosages you'll have an extremely unpleasant time...take my word on that.

It seems to play well with other psychedelics, if you know your limits and know your mind and stuff, but so few people do....

Personally, I have enjoyed k+lsd, k+mushrooms, mxe+lsd, mxe+mushrooms, mxe+k, and k+3-meo-pcp. Further research has yet to be conducted but for god's sake play it safe, when we utilize these mind manifesting tools we are playing with fire and I certainly have been burned my fair share of times...

what's a healthy (if there is such a thing) ratio of ketamine - nitrous to have?
i had about 250mg of k and 20-30 bulbs over a rought 6 hour period

A box of nangs on the comeup is fine, and afterwards I guess once you're out of the hole.. but at the peak? I find it dulls the experience. The beautiful journey of K is made scattery by the randomness and almost sarcastic humour that nangs throw into the mix. I find the euphoria of K is also muted once I have done a couple of nangs back to back near the peak. As soon as the nangs wear off I actually feel better, happier.