• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Other Ketamine Combinations

Well in our dissociative sessions we tend to have around 2-3 bulbs within a minute or two.. and pass it in between two people, going through a fair few boxes sometimes.. Normally lasts around 3 hours. But normally its just MD, meth, or a psychedelic.. or a combination of those... its just this combo which owns me, but not in a mental way?

BilZ0r, do I understand you to be saying that figures B, A, & C are from approximately 3 hour exposure in each case?

Further, would I be correct in my interpretation that what is presented above seems to indicate that for the case of nitrous administration alone (B) there does not appear to be any notable cerebrocortical damage; for the ketamine administration (A) there is some indication of lesioning; and that for concurrent administration (C) there is a synergistic effect resulting in marked damage?

I B

YES: 3 hours exposure to the nitrous and a single IP dose of the ketamine.

At the conc of nitrous it is not neurotoxic by itself. The orginal paper cites that "120% nitrous" causes neurotoxicity by itself... I've no idea what 120% nitrous is, or how you acieve it... but you shouldn't do it...

(not that we've any evidence that Olney's lesions are anything to worry about)

what's a healthy (if there is such a thing) ratio of ketamine - nitrous to have?
i had about 250mg of k and 20-30 bulbs over a rought 6 hour period

BilZ0r said:
The orginal paper cites that "120% nitrous" causes neurotoxicity by itself... I've no idea what 120% nitrous is, or how you acieve it...

Possibly 100% breathed concentration in addition to say 20% stored in fatty tissues??? That would be way past begging for hypoxia... My schooling must be shoddy as I can only see getting to 100% otherwise…

BilZ0r said:
(not that we've any evidence that Olney's lesions are anything to worry about)

From what I have read on the subject (NMDA Antagonist Neurotoxicity: Mechanism and Prevention By J. W. Olney et al. From "Science" 1991 Dec 6;254(5037):1515-8. Et Cetera), it does appear that these lesions may not necessarily correlate with pernicious damage. Earlier this year, I had spoken at some length with a Dr. Ostroff of Yale about possible lesioning / neurotoxicity related to ketamine administration (he uses ketamine in combination with ECT). He did not appear overly troubled about the concerns related to Olney’s lesions. We discussed that some of Olney’s work suggested a possible reversibility with regard to ketamine. Dr. Ostroff expressed a level of comfort with ketamine pretreatment for ECT. He may be using benzodiazepines as an adjunct as well though… Certainly not nitrous oxide.

I B

^ Well even if they are permanent, no ones every shown a behavioural correlate.

God I'm being a retard... They got higher percentages just by increasing preasure in the chamber, and increased oxygen pressure in accordance.

ketamine combos

Well, I want to make the most of the rest of my ketamine, so I am planning on only using it in combination with other psychedelics.

I've heard the DPT + Ketamine combo is AMAZING, so that's definitely one I will try, both drugs done IM in the same syringe of course.

I've also heard that ketamine + 2C's are a great combination. The 2C allows for better memory retention of the trip, and should smooth the comedown out. I was planning on using 2C-T-7 for this purpose (my personal favorite 2C), but haven't seen too many reports on this combo.

Any other suggestions? I'd especially like to hear first-hand impressions of the 2C-T-7 + k combination. thanks.

Ketamine honestly goes great with any psychedelic. I've tried it once with 2C-T-7, maybe twice, and I remember quite a profound experience...but again they all are! I'd have to say my personal favorites are ketamine and DPT (must taken together via IM injection to get the "true" experience), ketamine and LSD, ketamine and MDA, and ketamine with 2C-B. I tried it once with iprocin, but honestly took too much ketamine and blacked out. Oh, it was wonderful with mushrooms! :)

See, it is just about good with any psychedelic.

It seems as though it's not even possible to get the full ketamine experience unless you take it while under the effects of another psychedelic. I'm really looking forward to trying out these combos (especially the DPT + ketamine), I'm sure they'll amount to some of the strongest, most rewarding trips.

I've heard Ketamine and N2O creates mass amounts of brain damage..

Then again, I've also heard acid stays in your spinal column forever.

I know that dissociatives can cause brain damage, although, from what I've heard, DXM is the most dangerous of them all.

considering that ketamine is still used as a veterinary anesthetic and was used as a general anesthetic on humans (at higher doses than used recreationally) I doubt there's any real danger, unless used in extreme excess.

Ketamine & 2C-B fly; 2C-I, 2C-C and DPT are the ones that I've tried (may be others, but memory isn't quite 100% at the moment) and they were all quite good, although I have to say that the best was 2C-B fly

Mixing Ketamine

does anyone know if like smoking weed before doing a line of k will allow you to get deeper in the k -hole with more extremes?

or does anyone have any other combinations or know of any?

does coke / k work? at like 40:60 ratio?

or i was thinking about cutting some k with a 50k:40coke:10meth: or maybe 30 : 20 on the coke and meth?

I dunno, but what about a low dose of DXM? Like 30-90 mg...
I don't think stimulants are a good idea.

That'd be like speed-balling....right? Seeing as how K is a tranq and coke is a stimulant. Who knows, weed always works good on any psychedelic for me.

A Stimulant and a Tranq. probably wouldnt be the best of ideas.

There is a OTC drug that will make your memory of the K-Hole better though...can't remember the name though, any ket head know? :p

Ketamine isn't a tranquilliser - ir's a dissociative anaesthetic.

MDMA and Ketamine is the most perfect drug combo out there, IMO. :)
It's nice with cocaine, but I feel it's a waste of coke! ...and K also works well with any other psychedelic.

try mixing some K with some mushrooms or DPT.
Ketamine pretty much goes well will any drug!