View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Other Ketamine Combinations

ExLax

Bluelighter
I have a question, done meth a couple times, I like it but I hate the fact you stay up for so damn long. i was think bout doin maybe 20 cents this sat night. I was wondering if maybe I did K (at least 10 or so afters I do the meth), what would it be like and would it help me fall asleep quicker than I would otherwise?

It helped my friend relax when he tried it, but I don't know much more than that.

Meth and downers of any kind tend to be great, but when the downers wear off, you'll still be feeling the effects of the meth.

Ketamine especially, the effects only last an hour or two at most. Even with benzos I've had the experience of going to sleep and waking up once the benzos wear off enough for the meth to re-assert itself.

so you're sayin you went to sleep but woke up once the bezo's were out of your system?

If you've been cranked for a long period of time, i would not suggest using the Ketamine due to the visual component of the K experience. I do not think that would mesh well with the sleep deprivation visuals and meth psychosis.

Yep, with something like xanax, which has a half life of I think 6 hours, 4-5 hours after falling asleep you'll be awake again.

Okay, so If i was do to 30mg IM of ket about after 6-8 hours after doin only bout 20-30 "cents" of meth it should just help me fall asleep?

Depends on how you react to ketamine - it doesn't make everyone sleepy. For long time users, it can be more of a stimulant. Does that amount of k make you sleepy normally? I've no idea how much 20-30 cents of meth is...

I think 100mg would be 10 cents, never tried K, but doing meth with DXM sure didn't make me sleepy. Benzos would be a better bet, but if anything puts you to sleep 6 hours after doing a quarter, you need a new meth dealer.

You know, alot of meth pills that go around also have K in them..

I think when you have meth pills there's a big chance of having K in them. Otherwise when you have some amphetamine in there I don't think they'd put K in there. Too bad ecstasydata.org lists all pills with meth and none with amphetamine :(

Ketamine + Nitrous

k, i've searched trip reports on here and eroiwd and found no experiences with a ketamine and nitrous combo.
so has anyone out there experienced this combo and how was it? and what is the best order to do it in, i was planning on doing the K then do a few bulbs at the peak and possibly even throw weed in the mix, are there any health risks regarding this combo?
any info on this will be great, thanks :D

Supposedly it's quite neurotoxic but I think that's in large doses with repeated exposure to Nitrous.

But I've done this combination quite a few times. I really like it but I fear the safety risks now but I usually did around 100 - 200mg of K insufflated which doesn't come close to k-holing me ( I have a very high natural tolerence) and then loaded up some bulbs and hit them, it is very intense. It potentifies the nitrous and K alot.

I've done this combo a few times, Its real intense I like it alot. I sometimes snort the k then hit a few bulbs before I'm lost in the K-hole, its great.

This is the only combo I am scared of. THAT HAS TO BE NEUROTOXIC!!!! Jesus Christ! This is the only combo that I swear I am giving myself major brain damage and nearly dieing.

I could control and make any part of my body including internal orgasns and brain convulse? It gives you that spin effect of alclhol but it's as fast as the Gravatron instead.

What are with those TRUELY physical effects you get with this combo.. really.
It just feels like complete neurotoxicity and physical harm.

Does K increase blood pressure a lot because I swear this combo makes your eyes pop out of your skull. You forget to blink, you forget to breathe.. for minutes? I felt the beginning stages of a cardiac arrest just because I imagined a heart attack.... I felt my heart race right up and nearlyu suffocate itself.

Wow.. weird intense shit. A mate threw up on this for around an hour straight..

i'm still unsure of the health risks, when i did it i didn't have any problems breathing or blinking, it was some of the most intense shit i've experienced...after i came out of the k-hole i did a double nang and it sent me to another world, when i realised what i had done i thought i would be waking up in hospital, but slowly came back to reality, was quite weird.

heh, I've done it before...but I will never do it again. I had some philosophical thoughts but it's not worth it (horrible for your brain.)

The evidence is that large amounts of nitrous and ketamine (i.e. near anaethetic doses of both, for three hours) is seriously neurotoxic
51144just_NAN.jpg

Whether or not this has any bearing on whether recreational doses of ketamine and 30 seconds of nitrous is neurotoxic is unknown... but I wouldn't be that concerned.

I believe in Olney's Lesions now. I felt them form.. ;-)

How do dissociatives have the power to make you do something normallyu phsyically impossible, just by beleving and seeing an image of you doing it.

I swear my head moved around like in the exorcist and all i was doing was watching a visual lightshow with my eyes closed looking up. Higher doses K just seems convulsive to me. I don't understand how its used in hospitals for operations

Splatt said:
Higher doses K just seems convulsive to me. I don't understand how its used in hospitals for operations

Rigor Mortis? K and Near-death experiences seem to go hand in hand ;):D

On a more serious note: I have seen people twitching in strange ways under hight doses of IV Ketamine.

In medicine it is almost always used in conjunction with a benzo, mainly to prevent the psychedelic-like effects, but also to facilitate muscle relaxation.

As for the topic at hand, I doubt having a balloon of Nitrous on top of K will do more harm than breathing the air of some downtown. Especially if you are not Vit. B12 deficient.