• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Intravenous Injection (IV)

just tried K for the first time tonight. insufflated some, then shot some. a tiny bump for the first shot, then a fat bump mixed with a small amount of meth ( 1/4 thenth). Also, i had shot 3/4 of a tenth ice 2 hours before starting to do the K, which i took slowly because i had also done 4mg dilaudid and 1 mg xanax a few hours prior. i still have some of each of these different drugs left but im cutting myself off after this .5 xanax and trying to sleep a few hours before work. IV ketamine was extremely intense for me but very short duration. My question is which ROA's have longer duration of effects? nevermind, just answered my own question after reading through this thread. i love bluelight! any of these drugs i mentioned particularly unsafe to mixwith K?

Last edited:
I've only snorted K a few times. Def doesn't last long until you hit that sweet spot when you're just about to fall into a K hole. If you can maintain your high at that point I think each bump or like seems to last a bit longer

just tried K for the first time tonight. insufflated some, then shot some. a tiny bump for the first shot, then a fat bump mixed with a small amount of meth ( 1/4 thenth). Also, i had shot 3/4 of a tenth ice 2 hours before starting to do the K, which i took slowly because i had also done 4mg dilaudid and 1 mg xanax a few hours prior. i still have some of each of these different drugs left but im cutting myself off after this .5 xanax and trying to sleep a few hours before work. IV ketamine was extremely intense for me but very short duration. My question is which ROA's have longer duration of effects? nevermind, just answered my own question after reading through this thread. i love bluelight! any of these drugs i mentioned particularly unsafe to mixwith K?

Might want to slow your roll there, buddy. That's a lot of drugs and you really don't want to be mixing K with downers at all. My understanding is that the combination is very dangerous and not to be messed with so lightly. I don't know, man, having uppers, downers, and hallucinogens in there all at once seems like a bit much, no? If you can't see that you need to clear your head a little bit. At the very least please become more familiar with K and do some serious research before you go around mixing things so haphazardly. Respiratory failure and other things have been known to happen when mixing K with downers.

Last edited:
I hear you man, and i agree it was risky trying K for the first time while already high on several different substances. I did take it very slow, as i was a bit scared of overdoing it or there being a bad interaction or even unknown potentiation between some of the drugs. thanks for your respectful but concerned response, I really appreciate the feedback :D

I have IV'd ketamine... The best advice is cook as much as you would bump on a key, do not do a line. Maybe even less. One thing I've found is how nicotine greatly enhances the euphoria, a few flakes of tobacco in the spoon to cook with us a dopamine euphoria very hard to compete with. Also its ability to alleviate even the heaviest depressions makes it in my book a 'good drug'
Although serious point, daily ketamine use will give you bladder cancer quicker than daily cigarette smoking will give you lung cancer. Seriously if it gets to the point where your doing half a gram to a gram daily then you need to stop.
💜

I have IV'd ketamine... The best advice is cook as much as you would bump on a key, do not do a line. Maybe even less. One thing I've found is how nicotine greatly enhances the euphoria, a few flakes of tobacco in the spoon to cook with us a dopamine euphoria very hard to compete with. Also its ability to alleviate even the heaviest depressions makes it in my book a 'good drug'
Although serious point, daily ketamine use will give you bladder cancer quicker than daily cigarette smoking will give you lung cancer. Seriously if it gets to the point where your doing half a gram to a gram daily then you need to stop.
💜

Confused by this comment, know its been awhile since you posted this but is the OP talking about mixing tobacco in the spoon with the ketamine and injecting it. If so that is just a really bad idea and injecting any plant matter is very dangerous. The havoc that would reap on your cardiovascular system is substantial. Introducing plant matter into your blood stream can prove deadly.

But onto the topic at hand i am very intrested in IVing Ketamine in the near future and im trying to do as much research as possible. I know how intense this is gonna be and even tho i have a signifigant perma tolerance to Dissos im probably gonna start with 50mgs first and see what happens.

In the past i would just sniff the stuff but i have been having problems with my nose after abusing the fuck out of FXE. Know that IM would be the preferred route but i have never done it before and im concerned i will make some sort of mistake preparing the shot or injecting it.

Im very familiar with using IV drugs so im confident in my ability to do this. Getting a quarter ounce of Ket soon and i really wanna get the most bang for my buck, it cost me significantly more than i get the FXE for. But i really do love the Ketamine experience.

The short duration will be nice, sometimes if i dose FXE later in the evening i cant sleep till the next morning. Any fans of IV ket out there, what kinda doses are you using. Is the duration truly that short, like i we talking start to finish in less than a hour?

I love IV Ket! Especially rasemic. S-ketamine is also nice, only stronger and clearer than rasemic. R-ketamine is not so nice on its own, not very euphoric but sedating and k-holes not easy to get. (I take ketamine with only purpose to k-hole every Time when i take a shot).
I prefer rasemic Ket, and usually my first shot is 65-85mg (i weigh 59kg), then the rest are usually 60-75mg, i k-hole many times, many hours at binge, shot after shot, maybe once in hour, i make few shots ready and as soon as i "wake up", i wait 5-15minutes and do another shot. So If i had a 1gram of ketamine, i would be in k-holes approximately 12-15hours. But with s-ketamine i take little less, maybe 55-70mg, sometimes 50mg IS enough to get a k-hole.
But it depends how much you weigh. 0.75-1.5mg for 1kg is usually enough. You just have to try and find your sweet spot without falling in anesthesia (Black out) instead of enjoying glorious k-holes. Sometimes i snort some If i start to feel too lazy to shoot and wish More body high.

I love IV Ket! Especially rasemic. S-ketamine is also nice, only stronger and clearer than rasemic. R-ketamine is not so nice on its own, not very euphoric but sedating and k-holes not easy to get. (I take ketamine with only purpose to k-hole every Time when i take a shot).
I prefer rasemic Ket, and usually my first shot is 65-85mg (i weigh 59kg), then the rest are usually 60-75mg, i k-hole many times, many hours at binge, shot after shot, maybe once in hour, i make few shots ready and as soon as i "wake up", i wait 5-15minutes and do another shot. So If i had a 1gram of ketamine, i would be in k-holes approximately 12-15hours. But with s-ketamine i take little less, maybe 55-70mg, sometimes 50mg IS enough to get a k-hole.
But it depends how much you weigh. 0.75-1.5mg for 1kg is usually enough. You just have to try and find your sweet spot without falling in anesthesia (Black out) instead of enjoying glorious k-holes. Sometimes i snort some If i start to feel too lazy to shoot and wish More body high.

Excellent post and exactly what i was looking for, well i weigh 111kgs so im a good deal heavier than you, may possibly need slightly more to hole but im not sure. What im getting this week is highly pure Esketamine so it will be potent stuff. Im probably gonna do what you said and prep shots at 50mgs first and see how that goes.

Just put on Headphones lock my bedroom door and shoot up while im laying in my bed. Ill probably just go on a couple journies to the hole and then call it a day. Im seeking the hole primarily with this stuff and i know that intravenous is gonna stretch the material as far as it gets. Also considering making a nasal spray bottle out of one of the grams for when im out and about.

Excellent post and exactly what i was looking for, well i weigh 111kgs so im a good deal heavier than you, may possibly need slightly more to hole but im not sure. What im getting this week is highly pure Esketamine so it will be potent stuff. Im probably gonna do what you said and prep shots at 50mgs first and see how that goes.

Just put on Headphones lock my bedroom door and shoot up while im laying in my bed. Ill probably just go on a couple journies to the hole and then call it a day. Im seeking the hole primarily with this stuff and i know that intravenous is gonna stretch the material as far as it gets. Also considering making a nasal spray bottle out of one of the grams for when im out and about.
If i were you, i would take 85mg for a start. I think 50mg is too little. But of course you can always take More, Ket is easy to IV because it is vasodilator. But you have to be quick and push The plunger pretty fast and take needle of quickly, IV Ket hits like a hammer 😉🥰 Before your shot, put on your headphones, sit on a bed/Sofa, shoot and lay down quickly and ENJOY!

Been quite some time since i’ve obtained ketamine or other related derivatives. Last spring I ended up going a lil overboard with IV FXE and it began to cause some severe issues. Tolerance was so high, I would either not feel a 150mg shot or if i exceeded that dose I’d completely black out, yet still retained my body’s mobility which is rather scary. The last episode that occured, my girlfriend found me outside at the very top of the stairwell completely catatonic. I could have easily fallen and snapped my neck.

After a decent break I decided to grab some racemic K. It arrived today and I just fixed up an 80mg shot. Perma tolerance is definitely a real phenomenon, so we shall see where this takes me. I personally love IV dissos. The rush and proceeding mind warping experience is glorious. Nothing beats IV MXE and i actually preferred FXE rush over Ket as well. Nonetheless, IV K is a worthy ride, albeit a tad short in duration.

Well that was bit anticlimactic. I wasn’t expecting to hole or anything, but i just shot 80mg and it barely touched me. After i Stopped IV FXE, I continued to use 3-ho-pcp quite frequently. The 3-x-pcp/e compounds are totally different than K. They arent great for holing and lack a rush when IVd, but I enjoyed them for their pain relieving, anti-depressant, and anxiolytic properties. Additionally, these compounds enabled me to remain functional.

I’d usually just take a couple small bumps 4 days a week or so and Even though I took a 3 week break from all dissos, the continuos use of 3-ho-pcp had a immense impact on my tolerance. Bummer.

Oh snaps, now we got something going. I drew up 140mg, found a vein, and slowly plunged down. Even before intravenous drug a use, my circulatory system was a bit compromised, so drugs have always been a little slow to reach my heart, but 10 seconds later a huge wave of warmth and comfort swept througout my whole entire body. It felt as if i was floating down a tranquil river. There was also this sense of safety and security that’s present as well.

I’ve tried both the S isomer and racemic and I think racemic provides a more euphoric experience. S-Ket has a tendency to induce disorientation/confusion and it feels more cold/clinical ime. I think it’s easier to hole on as it’s more potent, but lacks that warmth and body high racemic possesses.

Last edited:
Yeah if you're IVing 140mg of K and only getting effects like that, you have a big tolerance.
I used to IV 30-70mg doses of K, working my way up as the tolerance increased.
It's okay... doesn't offer any benefit than IMing. Like, you can't wait 10 minutes?
------
Hey btw I have a syringe filled with K, it's been 24 hours, how much bacteria has grown in there?
Maybe I'll boil it first... then I'd have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool, damn.
update: did not boil it, IMed it as-is, no illness, fought off demons

Last edited: