• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Dosage and Methods of Administration

23g is kinda thick for IM. That's really an IV gauge. Im guessing it'll hurt a bunch more than if you used an insuline syringe. Try to use between a 27g - 31g for IM if possible. As far as cotton goes... definitely ALWAYS use cotton whenever using re-hydrated powder. You don't want to dart dust particles. Trust me.
Hope that helps.

K so you think i'd be better off using an insulin syringe?

It's just my insulin syrine is 27g 1/2 in.... would this actually reach the muscle (if i inject in my legs?)

i cant do it in my shoulders as they are sore enough from steroid injections

Has anyone ever used ketamine to treat backpain or anything like that. My friend occaisionally suffers from bouts of nerve related back pain, and I was just pondering if sub k-hole doses of ketamine would be beneficial in any way. It's not chronic back pain, he has sudden intense pain attacks and they happen unpredictably.
Anybody have any experience using ketamine to alleviate pain?

^ I see no reason why it wouldn't work. It does reset facilitated neural pain pathways, and is an anesthetic after all.

I believe John Lilly was prescribed it for just that reason. Lucky bastard!

Ketamine... Low dosage or low quality.

Hello everyone I'm 5'9, 150lbs. and 16 (male), About two or three months ago i bought a jar of K.

I had been DIEING to get my hands on it I was excited and VERY careful.

I rushed to my house at around 1:30 and took my first bump, it was very very small lol. I didn't know how much to dose exactly and my friend who got me the K told me to take a huge bump to start of the kitty trip. I thought he was joking so i made a plan to take small gradual bumps.

Well i arrive at my friend's house not feeling anything at around 2:00. We watch a movie and i take another bigger bump. 2:10 i take another. I began to laugh a lot more for some reason, (Maybe a placebo) but i DID feel something.

I go to the bathroom around 2:30 take another bigger bump. This is were i started to feel like was on almost DXM, but, more clean DXM feeling in a way but, no out of body experiences... so i get a little mad and take a good two bumps in a row... bad idea lol. i started to knock shit over in my friends bathroom and he decides we should leave and go walk. i finish off the jar and feel good, warm, everything my body did felt disconnected ,and i was fearless.

So why didnt i have an out of body trip, ive always wanted to experience this for personal reasons and would really appreciate if someone could tell me if i may have gotten a low quality or i should take more faster.? plz help.
Thank you for reading Te0.

To k-hole, you needed to take a bit more. The thing is, without a mg scale, you won't be able to exactly identify how much more. I've eyeballed by knowing how much was in my bag, separating it into small even piles that even if I did all of what was in front of me, I wouldn't have OD'd.
If you're going to do that though, try and be a bit safer. Have it planned out and stuff. Trying to move on a nice dose of k is tough as hell or impossible, I know from personally experience. Maybe have a sitter of some sort too.

Yeah, I did thats why my friend was there, he was expecting me to knock out or someshit lol. but, i do think it may have been the smaller dose... ^ thanks

Who knows, it may be both for all we know. Unless you measure your dose and post it here no one can really tell, a bump is a very inaccurate description.

If there is nothing else I am inclined to close the thread. Or merge with the ketamine subthread on dosage (there is one I think).

Just don't wait too long in between doses (10-15 minutes) and make them incrementally larger. Even if eyeballing this is more or less to be called 'titrating upwards'. Eventually you will get there. But if it takes far too much K to get there you know you are either naturally tolerant to the stuff or it is impure K. If your buddy told you to take a lot that may be a sign that it is indeed weak.

^ yeah you are right but, how ever much a typical jar is, i did like 2/3s of that through out 4-5 hours. This was prolly too far spread.

Nobody can really give you an exact answer on your question here sorry.

I don't know... I've researched a few hundred vials of this stuff on my own, at least a gram a day for months. Never had a single OOBE. I've tried IM nasal and oral administration. Wish I could go in a khole, I sorta gave up after a while though. Salvia or DMT is x10 the intensity of this stuff for me.

Highly addictive drug, be careful with it. :)

You wont k-hole on a few well spaced out bumps. Rack out two fat lines (atleast 200mg if you want to definitely get there) and have one up each nose one after the other. Sit back and relax, don't disturb yourself (such as getting up and trying to make tea) just wait for it to start to take over.
I recommend trying k a few times before going into a hole though, just to get a feel for the drug to ensure you enjoy it before your stuck for an hour exploring.

You wont k-hole on a few well spaced out bumps. Rack out two fat lines (atleast 200mg if you want to definitely get there) and have one up each nose one after the other. Sit back and relax, don't disturb yourself (such as getting up and trying to make tea) just wait for it to start to take over.
I recommend trying k a few times before going into a hole though, just to get a feel for the drug to ensure you enjoy it before your stuck for an hour exploring.

Ive done far more than that at once. I had hundreds of grams in a ziploc. I've stuck the straw in a pile of several grams and inhaled what i could! I used to pop open completely full 00 capsules of it and hit half of one right before class. Those capsules hold at least 400mgs. I think IV may be the route to go if I ever want to try again...IMHO I've seriously damaged my nasal membranes already...

I dont think you would need two 200mg lines, and how much is a normal dose without k hole?

Ive done far more than that at once. I had hundreds of grams in a ziploc. I've stuck the straw in a pile of several grams and inhaled what i could! I used to pop open completely full 00 capsules of it and hit half of one right before class. Those capsules hold at least 400mgs. I think IV may be the route to go if I ever want to try again...IMHO I've seriously damaged my nasal membranes already...

My post was intended for the Te0X2t and I meant 200mg in total, not per line. Save your tolerance. For a normal dose 100mg should be fine for first time, but I recommend having a few smaller lines for throughout the time to keep things going. I find that with redosing it's much harder to k-hole than to just go for it straight off.

But, this is the problem with k your tolerance wont disappear. I don't advise IV'ing, I think your done with k and should just leave it alone. Save it for some special times when you could get lucky and your tolerance has went down slightly.
Who puts k in 00 capsules by the way, is that common where you are? I would never eat the stuff, too wasteful for my liking and nothing beats crushing your k and railing it!

Also that reminds me, Te0X2t did you crush your k? If not you've wasted it. Make sure you crush it properly, I recommend taking out your line, putting paper over it and rolling a deodorant can over it a good few times, you'll see what I mean.

a normal bump should be around 20-30mg with no tolerance to get some decent effects. And a k-hole dose should be right around +100mg for a k-hole with no tolerance. And what i would do is make 2 decent size lines and then snort one up each nostril. Lay back and wait 10 minutes and you should shot into space.

Ive never ever used a scale to measure out my bumps, if you dump some out and looks like its too much, then it probably is. You just have to go by trial and error to figure out the bump sizes. You can always do some smaller bumps to get where you need to be, but if you take a masher theres no going back and youre gonna have to ride it out. Not a good thing if your in public.

And yes crush it up, those bigger crystals dont feel too good on the nostrils and the back of the throat.

Merged in thread about the effects of small doses compared to larger doses and how to get the effects you want!

I find small doses are much more stimulant and like the tail end of a large k dose. Runs fantastic with MDMA or at nights out, gives me a real buzz and urge to move and get into a partying mindset.