• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Serious Ketamine overdose in cat

I thought seagulls ate fish and waterever you are wanting to throw to them from the boardwalk?

Kitten killing seagulls? Sounds like the name of a really lousy punk band( not that there are any ones, that don't suck)

Last edited:
I thought seagulls ate fish and waterever you are wanting to throw to them from the boardwalk?

They eat anything they are scavengers, most are to lazy to catch fish, they go through rubbish bins near me

If you look on YouTube you'll see what they was eating during lockdown, no one out on the streets to give them food, most takeaway places and restaurants shut so no leftovers in the bins outside so they ate RATS lol yes live rats, they eat small birds too, lizards aswell so I'd need to keep an eye on my lizards when I'd take them outside, back when I had lizards

Cats will kill lizards, also

Yeah I know, my old cat who I used to have was best friends with my bearded dragon lizard though, they'd curl up together in the windowsill for hours on end, if I left his tank open she'd jump in and curl up next to him or on him under the lights lol

Jesus christ that is fucked. As fucked up as it is i think i could kill a human if i had to but not a cat. Only a psychopath could kill a defenseless and cute animal like that

He asked if he could be my best friend once.

I was like narrr, you don't just request to be someones best mate. Plus he's a grass.

He clobbered his three week old with an xbox controller for "interupting call of duty".

Yes, you read that right. Yes, social services did get involved. No, they didn't take the baby.

I can't stand the cunt.

^ Wtf? That is fucked that he's a cat killer and also abuses children. It's people like him that actually deserve to be in prison

His dads a former police officer and now a freemason, so it's doubtful.

However, his eldest daughter did just go to her grandmas, and his son that he clobbed with the xbox controller is now living with her mother as of the other week, as social services have disallowed him access.

The kids a fucking arsehole. He openly sells drugs on his instagram, which I just find incredible. How he is not in prison for any of this amazes me.

His dads a former police officer and now a freemason, so it's doubtful.

However, his eldest daughter did just go to her grandmas, and his son that he clobbed with the xbox controller is now living with her mother as of the other week, as social services have disallowed him access.

The kids a fucking arsehole. He openly sells drugs on his instagram, which I just find incredible. How he is not in prison for any of this amazes me.

Well atleast he can't hurt his kids anymore. Hopefully he goes down for selling drugs

Well atleast he can't hurt his kids anymore. Hopefully he goes down for selling drugs

My friend asked if he was my cousin because he'd found him selling psychs on instagram.

To his credit, he's the reason I have 1000mg of mescaline HCL, via said friend. =D

Other than that though, he's just a tit. He told my grandma I didn't miss my dead grandad, then denied it to my face when I called him out outside a club.

My friend asked if he was my cousin because he'd found him selling psychs on instagram.

To his credit, he's the reason I have 1000mg of mescaline HCL, via said friend. =D

Other than that though, he's just a tit. He told my grandma I didn't miss my dead grandad, then denied it to my face when I called him out outside a club.

He sounds totally fucked really.

We have an unbreakable bond now.
20231115-165342.jpg

20231115-171704.jpg

Last edited:
I admit it, I am
horrified and sadden to see a cat injured, especially one that bad. I now realize you are in a though spot
please 🙏 try your best for him, I am obviously not a vet but keeping that wound clean and covered might be a good idea.

I admit it, I am
horrified and sadden to see a cat injured, especially one that bad. I now realize you are in a though spot
please 🙏 try your best for him, I am obviously not a vet but keeping that wound clean and covered might be a good idea.
Hes alright, hes getting antibiotics, then tomorrow we'll but a cream on to help the wound heal, thats what the vet prescribed.

He has teeth marks around the wound, he got bitten by a cat and got severely infected. These cats are wild, I dont see them for days sometimes, hes chilling on the couch now every day. I had to get him castrated to stop this from happening again.