Serious Ketamine overdose in cat

People eat animals all the time.

There is a lot of love in this thread (including from the OP) and I, for one, feel it... very much.

I have a lot of love for you, too, @Jnowhere... and there's a lot of love coming from you.

It's all love; it's just a matter of perspective, sometimes.

I did answer your question from some weeks ago.

It is not a cane toad. It is a Colorado River Toad, but they both secrete bufotenine.

Wow, that is the most polite way anyone ever said" get out to me"

That made me laugh my head off, I'm so polite I almost didn't post it as didn't want to be rude but you hate cats so I posted it lol, which I really can't understand anyone hating cats, I don't think I hate any animal so I can't even comprehend cat haters I've not got anything to compare it to other than bluebottle flys or earwigs I loathe them entirely

No they are not. When I was in college, I rented a room for a year from a lady who had a cat. He rubbed up against me and purred. So I petted him gently and the little bastard bit me. Worse yet, do you have any idea how hard it is to bite a cat back that knows your pissed at him? I didn't have a bb gun handy either. My AK would have been a bit much, indoors.

That made me laugh my head off, I'm so polite I almost didn't post it as didn't want to be rude but you hate cats so I posted it lol, which I really can't understand anyone hating cats, I don't think I hate any animal so I can't even comprehend cat haters I've not got anything to compare it to other than bluebottle flys or earwigs I loathe them entirely
You see that picture of that baby seagull, if a cat could get a hold of it, it would tear him to pieces for fun. Cats, are self centered, sneaky little killers

He rubbed up against me and purred. So I petted him gently and the little bastard bit me

Cats are funny this made me smile as some cats do that, not many but they do especially if they're old, quite a few also let you know when they've had enough stroking too, not hard just a bite kiss to the hand or they swipe lightly with a paw without claws out, but then you've got all the lovely parts of owning a cat

That old lady should of mentioned the cat might bite though, thats on her, cats can have dementia just like humans which make them turn on you, it's not their fault, also and I say this with a smile,yes some cars are aasholes but I love them all

I petted him once after he came up to me and rubbed his head and body on my leg, like he wanted to be friends. He tricked me. He should've have stuck with killing birds and mice. I am way to big for him to mess with.

and have you ever been bitten by a cat, it hurts!

I have, I saved one once, it was a stray I fed it every night for 6 weeks to get it to be okay around me, it was okay then calm, friendly etc, it liked coming in out of the horrible winter rain

I needed to see if it had an owner or get him rehomed by the cats protection center so I borrowed a microchip scanner off them and checked, it didn't have a chip so next up the cats protection got me to take him to the vets to get his balls cut off they'd pay but it was lockdown so they asked me too, then let him recover here for a day or two, well that's what upset him and brought out his bad side, removing his clacker bag! I stroked him as normal and he bit my hand proper, I got him picked up by cats protection not long after that and heard he was a biter even after he was healed, never known a cat turn like that never known a bastard cat but I don't hate him lol

But see that's one cat in 44 years I've known to be an asshole and like I mentioned I've worked with them

You see that picture of that baby seagull, if a cat could get a hold of it, it would tear him to pieces for fun. Cats, are self centered, sneaky little killers

Yeah I know that's cats for you, I love seagulls but a seagull would kill and eat a baby kitten, just like a cat might kill a baby seagull, see my point that's life that's just how things are most humans eat meat, humans kill for sport, for fun, good lawd humans kill humans but that's going a bit too dark so I won't open that can of worms lol