• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Bladder/Ketamine Cystitis - Any sufferers out there?

The passed 3 weeks I have been doing more ketamine then usual. I went down south for music and from thursday to monday I snorted over 14 grams in 3 days though I do share I probably didnt share more then 4 grams. My supply dwindled so I bought local 7grams that was not as good as the first stuff and snorted that by monday. This is when the pains started getting bad im assuming because I wasnt as high.

Saturday came was getting ready for a event and I had the worse Gallbladder Cramps to date I couldnt move until my friend got me anti acidics and I took a hot bath began to feel better. Sunday same exact deal could not move I was in so much pain. By Monday the pains werent as bad but it hurt to breath and walk. By this point I was headed back up north to my house. Since Tuesday I havent snorted any ketamine due to my area being dry. Its now Thursday and my K-Cramps have became less severe but still noticeable pretty much all day. Which is weird because usually they go away after a day or 2 even while still using.

Now its Thursday morning 3am my I still have a noticeable pain in gallbladder right hand side underneath my lower ribs. I also began to pee white chunks and my urine is very cloudy these chunks can be little white strings to big white chunks that I can literally feel coming out of my penis. The pain in my urine and chunks have gotten worse since Monday. Which was 4 days ago I will likely go into the clinic and supply them with a sample. I believe that now that I stopped using after a very heavy binge for me that my bladder or kidney is healing its self and I am peeing out the healing tissue. I am still very concerned since now that I stopped using my urine has became more painful and cloudy even though I am probably drinking more water then when I was out of town.

Side note: Been using for over 2 years and at least 5 grams week for the last 8> months and at least 7 grams per week the last 2 months. I dont use RC's have done some 3meo-pcp, 3meo-pce and o-pce in that 6 month time frame but only what my friends gave me.

Last edited:
Wow you're literally peeing out chunks? That sounds really concerning, man. I hate to say it but you might want to go to a doctor about that.

That sounds very serious. I would never touch dissociatives again. I have vowed to do the same.

I would put k in the realm of IV heroin or IV meth for you in terms of danger...probably worse. As chronic pain from K will result in heroin use anyways.

A girlfriend of mine told me these symptoms seem like a UTI and even mentioned how she pee's white stuff also. She was already treated for a UTI around the time I saw her. Though I always hear men cant get UTI's. Friday I plan on going to the clinic to supply a sample. In the mean time I will be drinking water and cranberry juice hoping it is a UTI. I feel the doctor is gonna assume its chlmyidia though nobody I know has chlymidia right now that one girl did have the UTI though which maybe also played a roll in this. If I go in to the clinic and learn anything I will report back. As if this morning though symptoms are still persistent.

A girlfriend of mine told me these symptoms seem like a UTI and even mentioned how she pee's white stuff also. She was already treated for a UTI around the time I saw her. Though I always hear men cant get UTI's. Friday I plan on going to the clinic to supply a sample. In the mean time I will be drinking water and cranberry juice hoping it is a UTI. I feel the doctor is gonna assume its chlmyidia though nobody I know has chlymidia right now that one girl did have the UTI though which maybe also played a roll in this. If I go in to the clinic and learn anything I will report back. As if this morning though symptoms are still persistent.

From the research I've done on my own symptoms I came across a number of reports of symptoms similar to yours as a result of ketamine use. I would say it's highly likely that K is the cause of this and by far the most important thing to do is to cease using K.

From the research I've done on my own symptoms I came across a number of reports of symptoms similar to yours as a result of ketamine use. I would say it's highly likely that K is the cause of this and by far the most important thing to do is to cease using K.

agree, those amounts of K are absurd. I've red medical journal studies with people with far less use getting cystitis

i abused myself with horrendous amounts when I was younger - now after years of staying away, I am still up peeing 3 times a night. The only thing I can do is stay away from any gaba-a ligands so my sleep doesnt get messed up! dissoc bladder damage is real. It's caused me serious problems. My bladder is quite small now, I have to go once an hour, maybe 1.5 hours.

cdin what do gaba-a ligands have to do with this situation may i ask?

After reading this comment of yours I searched Lyrica (a med I take) and bladder pain. What I found was surprising to me. Exact same symptoms, caused by this drug. Urgency, dysuria, stabbing sharp pain ...I read many comments of people thinking they had a uti or cystitis. I am hoping that this is what is happening to me and not cystitis.

Now that I think of it, I never noticed problems until after I had begun Lyrica. I hope the damage isn't permanent from Lyrica like what happens with dissociatives....this is something I could not find any info as us drug addicts are the only people that seem to update neachother on medical conditions. While the chronic pain posters of the net post one rant and are never heard from again.

also how much was your use? what is horrendous amounts?

Did it continue to get worse as you got older even after ceasing k use? or did it just stay how it was once you stopped k?

Last edited:
ok, lot of questions. what gaba-a ligands have to do with it is if i abuse them, it's exponentially harder for me to fall asleep, and if you wake up 2 - 3 times a night well, it becomes an issue. I have taken lyrica off and on, never experienced any bladder related issues from it. let's see... I used a gram, sometimes multiple grams daily for years with negligible breaks. It was pretty stupid, retrospectively. It seems like the symptoms level out whenever I stop dissociative use. If I even get a few grains of MXE or something similar under my nail, my sleep will be fucked up peeing 5 times a night for several weeks. Seems like all I can do is stay away from water before bed and for all that is holy avoid all NMDA antagonists. I'm really sorry to hear that like - all of them - do it. What about low dose DXM, ibogaine? I mean, PCP is a lost cause, though it would be soo nice if that wasn't off the table. Sigh. I'm used to living in the normal world now, mostly ;)

tl;dr It's been years since my last intentional disso ingestion, still up 3 times a night, learned to live with it

Last edited:
The passed 3 weeks I have been doing more ketamine then usual. I went down south for music and from thursday to monday I snorted over 14 grams in 3 days though I do share I probably didnt share more then 4 grams. My supply dwindled so I bought local 7grams that was not as good as the first stuff and snorted that by monday. This is when the pains started getting bad im assuming because I wasnt as high.

Saturday came was getting ready for a event and I had the worse Gallbladder Cramps to date I couldnt move until my friend got me anti acidics and I took a hot bath began to feel better. Sunday same exact deal could not move I was in so much pain. By Monday the pains werent as bad but it hurt to breath and walk. By this point I was headed back up north to my house. Since Tuesday I havent snorted any ketamine due to my area being dry. Its now Thursday and my K-Cramps have became less severe but still noticeable pretty much all day. Which is weird because usually they go away after a day or 2 even while still using.

Now its Thursday morning 3am my I still have a noticeable pain in gallbladder right hand side underneath my lower ribs. I also began to pee white chunks and my urine is very cloudy these chunks can be little white strings to big white chunks that I can literally feel coming out of my penis. The pain in my urine and chunks have gotten worse since Monday. Which was 4 days ago I will likely go into the clinic and supply them with a sample. I believe that now that I stopped using after a very heavy binge for me that my bladder or kidney is healing its self and I am peeing out the healing tissue. I am still very concerned since now that I stopped using my urine has became more painful and cloudy even though I am probably drinking more water then when I was out of town.

Side note: Been using for over 2 years and at least 5 grams week for the last 8> months and at least 7 grams per week the last 2 months. I dont use RC's have done some 3meo-pcp, 3meo-pce and o-pce in that 6 month time frame but only what my friends gave me.

Woahh I'd get that checked out at A&E.

I've got a friend who's been using since at least 2007 that I know of, and very heavily for about six or so years. I've got no idea what he thinks about the surely inevitable chronic damage he will do if he doesn't stop.

I went round his before a meal with friends on friday and he had a bag of roughly an 1/8th. He put himself in a hole and spilt it all over his bed. I was trying to scoop it up for him and he was getting all angry like I was trying to steal his ket. In the end he said he wasn't coming because he had cramps... but not ket cramps... maybe he just needed to go to the toilet or something. Yeah, right. 8) I was there about 10-15 minutes and it was a fucking disaster, and everybody's getting this with him. He's tried to rip me off twice in two years then bare face lied about it, which is not in his nature at all. I got the money back and called him out, but he just acts like it was a mistake.

Seriously man, his use is fucking seriously bad. Apparently he's buying from his boss, so basically he works for some guy just so he can buy ket off him. I'd be surprised if that 1/8th lasts him very long, he's clearly doing serious quantity every week. Train crash in slow motion. Horrible to see.

I get that different people get really addicted to different drugs.
Me for instance have never had any issues doing whatever except K.

If I have some i will take it asap, i can binge for a few days tops maybe every other month or so.
But then im good, dont think about it at all.
Just like whippets.

However even after 2days and maybe 3g grams im so spent.
At that point an IM shot will do maybe 50% of what it did day1.
Also most of the trippy effects are gone.

So i cant understand why anyone would even want to continue at thai point.
Its not like opiates that actually make you go through wd's.

Im def not judging anyone, i can understand doing smaller doses for anti depp issues.
But trying to khole Daily seems really meh.

yah, the mx is what REALLY did my bladder in.

UPDATE. Today is the first day I am feeling better. After days of laying in bed drinking nothing but cranberry juice and water no alcohol ketamine or any substance besides thc. I am finally feeling better my K-cramps gallbladder pains went away by friday. I forgot lastime I posted I believe thursday or friday. I stated how I was now peeing chunks and I would go to the doctor. Well I didnt go to the doctor because my K-cramps went away (different from the urinating issue) So I figured I was getting better. But by Saturday my urine issue began to get worst. I went from peeing chunks and pain at the end of the piss that would go away quickly. To small amounts of blood like tinted red at the end of my piss and the pain lasting literally until my next piss which would trigger more pain and blood. So by Sunday I was really freaked out because rather then getting better I was sure I was getting worst the tinted red piss at the end was now just red blood pretty much leaking out my dick at the end of the piss. To note I havent used K in 5-6 days now and usually these issues go away in a day or 2 of slowing down. So for them to last this long sober scared me and I never pissed tissue like chunks and blood. Now it was easter sunday so I could not go to a clinic but I was sure I had a UTI. So I took some of my roomates antibiotics which is a script and said online treats UTI's. So I started eating those and more cranberry juice and literally within 24 hours I started feeling better ate some more yesterday and by today I feel like a new man. Not an ounce of pain or blood in any of my pisses today. So I truly believe it was a UTI and that Ketamine was the cause. UTI's are rare in men so I figured if I went to clinic I would just get std tested and waste money. So I ate the antibiotics on my own with cranberry juice which helps with UTI's and I was better almost immediately.

So if you have bladder issues lasting longer then usual or worst then usual. Maybe its a UTI and try to get antibiotics and drink mad cranberry juice. To note I literally went sober from how bad the pains where and the tissue and blood in my piss. Usually these symptoms go away on there own with in a few days. So if you notice them lasting or getting worst after a binge deffintly try to slow down or stop. If they continue try cranberry juice and lots of water and if you feel the pain and burning is lasting longer and worst after 2-3 days I would suggest going to the doctor and getting antbiotics. I believe that due to the damage and ulcers ketamine causes that damage becomes a infected after more use which leads to a UTI. That is not a fact its just what I believe also to note I am not even sure I had a UTI it could have been by chance that I took antibiotics and 48 hours later I am completely turned around.

Last edited:
Bitchniggaz I agree everyone I know who uses K everyday has it everyday. On the street where im from usually singles-balls is 70-80 all the way. So if you have a tolerance and you want to use everyday your gonna be spending atleast 120-160 if you wanna be high. I dont know too many people who can spend that everyday. So these people begin to buy weight. Once they start buying weight they start snorting everyday and by that time they figured how to have money and have ketamine. So even if they wanted to stop its they still have ketamine. Now picture it like weed you dont have weed you want weed. You dont fiend for it but you want to fill that little marijuana hole in your heart. Now once you have weed your smoking that weed. Same with Ketamine for those who use it a lot. They have it so they do it. Its hard to say I dont wanna hit the bong right now when you have a fat bowl waiting to be packed. Its hard to say fuck that line when you have a line waiting to be snorted.

Glad to hear you are feeling better after such bad symptoms chuckles.

Over the past 2 months of my bad pain I've been through ups and downs. Sometimes virtually no pain and other times requiring up to 50mg of hydrocodone. I took antibiotics also even though I was tested to have no infection but I don't think they did anything.

Please keep us updated on your progress and please avoid ketakine and alcohol because even if your pain is gone the damage is still there.

Bitchniggaz I agree everyone I know who uses K everyday has it everyday. On the street where im from usually singles-balls is 70-80 all the way. So if you have a tolerance and you want to use everyday your gonna be spending atleast 120-160 if you wanna be high. I dont know too many people who can spend that everyday. So these people begin to buy weight. Once they start buying weight they start snorting everyday and by that time they figured how to have money and have ketamine. So even if they wanted to stop its they still have ketamine. Now picture it like weed you dont have weed you want weed. You dont fiend for it but you want to fill that little marijuana hole in your heart. Now once you have weed your smoking that weed. Same with Ketamine for those who use it a lot. They have it so they do it. Its hard to say I dont wanna hit the bong right now when you have a fat bowl waiting to be packed. Its hard to say fuck that line when you have a line waiting to be snorted.

Yeah i guess that is how it works, i know the routine most addicts have.
At one point one needs to start selling to keep it going.
And once you make money of it i can understand its hard to quit.

I saw a pelvic physical therapist today. She doesn't know about my drug use but she says my bladder is fine and not stiff or messed up. She examined me all over and all inside my ass.

She said that my muscles, tissues and nerves in certain areas are all tight and irritated from maybe sitting at work like 12 hrs a day and this could bey problem and causes the same type of symptoms.

I'm still sceptical of course because everyone wants to tell you it is what they happen to know how to do that can fix you.

I'm glad you are doing better. I also agree with Bitchniggaz.

I have not done any drugs whatsoever in the last 2 years, and I only ever did a little bit of Ketamine before that maybe once every 6 months if that, I don't drink or smoke and exercise regularly, I actually haven't really taken any drugs other than Ketamine, don't like weed, cocaine etc.

Recently I had a mini holiday and had access to around 3g of Racemic (R/S) which I took over the course of 2 weeks, like I said the first time I had it in 2 years and more than I've ever had in such a space of time.

I had no problems after this and had a 1 week break after which I had the opportunity to take pure R-isomer ketamine (the rare isomer) with a friend. I underestimated R-isomer thinking it didn't have much of an effect and took so much that I ended up knocking myself out unconscious (for quite a while apparently) without even K-holing, it actually was not a pleasant experience and I've never taken so much K in one go, it was a really a lot since I kept taking more thinking there was no effect until it came on fast, I ingested a fair amount too. What's more I was a little dehydrated at the time and after I was coming off it my friend was behaving like an idiot (long story) which stopped me getting a drink even though I was thirsty and needed one at the time - in retrospect this has really pissed me off.

I was fine after this experience until a couple of days after when I started getting pains specifically around the right side of my pelvis. I have no issues with urinating, nothing odd in my urine, no blood, I can sleep all night no problem without having to get up to urinate, my bladder is fine and I don't need to go to the toilet all the time etc. I thought it could be gall bladder spasms because it fits the description only to realise that actually the pain is far too low for it to be my gall bladder it's in my right lower abdominal area/right pelvis and it feels like a dull ache that becomes sharp and actually feels a lot like an inguinal hernia would, except for I can feel the dull ache in the right side of my back as well.

I'm pretty sure it's related to the acute episode of Ketamine above but I could be wrong because it's not far off the beginning symptoms of appendicitis for example although I really don't feel like I've taken enough K (with exception of the acute episode) to have these kinds of problems.

I really do hope I haven't damaged my right kidney or ureter with that acute dose (although can't figure out if it's the right side of my bladder either), I'm really annoyed with myself for this last abuse (and my friend for interfering with my getting a drink afterwards). Obviously I have not had any K since and I've been drinking loads of water and cranberry juice, I've taken a strong anti-inflammatory today to see if that helps and I also have access to an anti-biotics (although there is no evidence of an infection) which I am considering taking as a prophylactic.

I've been drinking baking soda with water as per recommendation of incognition a member of this forum whose posts I have been reading.

Any suggestions and/or your opinions would be welcome! (other than seeing a doctor which I will not do unless I really need to go to hospital.) and I really hope this is not the end of my being able to use K occasionally.

Last edited:
Sounds almost exactly how mine first started when I barley felt it...it went away quickly...but it eventually got worse after another while of heavy disso and drug use