• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine a portal to god and infinite reality

Ketamine is great when mixed with lsd or mushrooms and with mdma and weed its fucking insane.

Ketamine is def not a psychedelic, but imo its very therapeutic.

Ketamine is very euphoric and pleasurable. A disassociated anesthetic NMDA antagonist

A blasted a few fat bumps of K at a sports bar and it was like GHB / liquid XTC, was floating on a cloud and euphoric and happy….downstream dopaminergic properties indeed

I usually use Ketamine in a cocktail. An Opioid+Ritalin+Valium+Ketamine

ketamine and acid greatest combo on earth.

I did 625 ug with a gram of it. Went to heaven and broke through the matrix and lived many lifetimes. Healed my PTSD On that trip.

Never done it again at that level, would microdose acid and do it though.
Would love to hear more about your experience on this TripSitterNZ…

Please allow me to advocate the devil, if you don't mind.

Can you elaborate on how you feel it cured your trauma? I'm aware of how sensitive of a topic that can be, and I don't want to inquisitive.. it's just that when you keep everything vague like this, the recurrent healing from trauma starts sounding more like coping.

I'm sure it isn't.. I mean I'm well aware of the power of dissociatives, like obviously. It's just that there is a delusional potential in them too, and describing the perceived psychological mechanism in more detail would reassure the readers that's not what's happening here.
i had nightmares every night and PTSD triggers from child hood from being beaten and abused every day at school. The nightmares every night only stopped after that trip. NEver had a nightmare again since then and don't get triggers or flashes. Doing LSD by itself never stopped those nightmares.

This trip took me through my entire life multiple times over, bringing closure and forgiveness, I never went in expecting it to heal me. I just wanted to blast off into another world because i was super depressed.

i need some more ketamine, sometime soon. but i can't get it anymore sadly. This drug should be totally legalized and given out for free by the doctors. If people voted me ruler of the world id make it the law everybody gets free lsd and ketamine
That’s a hell of a platform.

Ketamine brought me to the deepest pit in hell and then after what seemed like 1000 years catapulted me to HEAVEN, I actually could see GOD. It was a Golden beautiful heart-shaped with lovely cymatic patterns figure. I could actually feel it's presence so strong.
I swear Ketamine is just as intense as DMT if you push the dose high enough. 200mg of pure pharmaceutical ket administered intramuscularly is probably one of the most scary and beautiful things I've ever done in my life.

Last edited:
i need some more ketamine, sometime soon. but i can't get it anymore sadly. This drug should be totally legalized and given out for free by the doctors. If people voted me ruler of the world id make it the law everybody gets free lsd and ketamine

Should’ve been in Canada. I can go online right now and have Ketamine crystals delivered by Canada Post right to my front door step Xpresspost lol. $100/gram and of pharma quality. Racemic or each isomer is available.

British Columbia Canada has a ‘state of emergency’ due to the sickened amounts to fentanyl flooding over from China, sadly. In B.C. there is a huge Asian population, due to being close to China I guess…..the amount of deaths from Fentanyl has the government tolerating safe drug supplies that are fentanyl Free to stop the thousands of O.D.’s from that Commie Poison infecting Canada …..B.C. Is also one of the very few provinces in addition to Ontario where I’m from that has prescription Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and injectable Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) for serious addicts who failed Methadone treatment repeatedly.

We have “Get your Drugs Tested” which use lab analysis to check for fentanyl and identify what is in that weird powder you have. and

LSD, Psilocybin, Cannabis, MDMA, Ketamine….some of the drugs a Canadian can easily order online…..as long as it’s being shipped within Canada = no Customs scrutiny and will arrive unmolested

We have genuine Ketamine treatment at medical treatment centres for depression where a doctor actually gives you an infusion of Ketamine, which is kinda expensive without insurance, so one could just purchase them-self and self medicate

We know, that is why I vote you should be the bartender at the BL picnic. :) And TZ the organizer. lol

I wish ketamine was a portal to God for me. Felt like a hospital drug 33 years ago. The first two 100- mgs IM trips were cool though. After that an anesthetic drug that I did not want to continue with. Being a fan of the morphogenetic resonance theory maybe 33 years of people visiting that realm has added color to it and it became more interesting. If anyone has done mescaline cactus you can almost feel the ancestors coloring the realm. Ketamine was nothing in 1990. No one know about it that I knew and I left 3 bottles of Ketaset sit in a closet till I moved. The next person that I saw knew about it was in a 1994 D M Turner book. It actually killed him. Reading his experiences is a must. He seemed to have changed his mind just before he died. He said that in a DMT trip he learned ketamine was a frankenstein molecule that did not follow the shamanic laws. (whatever that means). But he said DMT helped break his addiction to ketamine which as we see never fully actually did that.

But I trust you all. And I like reading about a drug even if I do not indulge.

Then again, a frankensteinian molecule rather fits the current frankensteinian world, doesn't it?

Obviously Turner was in need of having some drawbacks highlighted about his beloved molecule. And if it makes others err on the side of caution, that's fine too of course. But I'm sure even mother ayahuasca herself would allow a little bit of ketamine nowadays..

..judging by how she's been speaking through others, that is. I was thinking about exploring DMT myself, with the dissociative launchpad. There are a few reports about suspicious interaction though. The doses were over the top, yet seizures are a thing to be taken seriously, aren't they. If the combo is not 100% safe, then the rule would apply of first getting experience with the substances on their own, obviating the launchpad idea, and bringing back dark trip potential.

I've yet to try FXE though. That could make for an interesting summer. Sampling novel tools is generally justifiable.

Should’ve been in Canada. I can go online right now and have Ketamine crystals delivered by Canada Post right to my front door step Xpresspost lol. $100/gram and of pharma quality. Racemic or each isomer is available.

British Columbia Canada has a ‘state of emergency’ due to the sickened amounts to fentanyl flooding over from China, sadly. In B.C. there is a huge Asian population, due to being close to China I guess…..the amount of deaths from Fentanyl has the government tolerating safe drug supplies that are fentanyl Free to stop the thousands of O.D.’s from that Commie Poison infecting Canada …..B.C. Is also one of the very few provinces in addition to Ontario where I’m from that has prescription Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and injectable Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) for serious addicts who failed Methadone treatment repeatedly.

We have “Get your Drugs Tested” which use lab analysis to check for fentanyl and identify what is in that weird powder you have. and

LSD, Psilocybin, Cannabis, MDMA, Ketamine….some of the drugs a Canadian can easily order online…..as long as it’s being shipped within Canada = no Customs scrutiny and will arrive unmolested

We have genuine Ketamine treatment at medical treatment centres for depression where a doctor actually gives you an infusion of Ketamine, which is kinda expensive without insurance, so one could just purchase them-self and self medicate
5$ for 50mg/ml 10ml vials in Perú. 100% pure racemic pharma K. Lol

Ohhhhh…….lucky SOB ha ha

Peru has a better availability for sure…..OTC Diazepam and some opioids, Codeine, etc (I believe) and pharma injectable vials of Ketamine. Very impressive indeed :)

Then again, a frankensteinian molecule rather fits the current frankensteinian world, doesn't it?

Obviously Turner was in need of having some drawbacks highlighted about his beloved molecule. And if it makes others err on the side of caution, that's fine too of course. But I'm sure even mother ayahuasca herself would allow a little bit of ketamine nowadays..

..judging by how she's been speaking through others, that is. I was thinking about exploring DMT myself, with the dissociative launchpad. There are a few reports about suspicious interaction though. The doses were over the top, yet seizures are a thing to be taken seriously, aren't they. If the combo is not 100% safe, then the rule would apply of first getting experience with the substances on their own, obviating the launchpad idea, and bringing back dark trip potential.

I've yet to try FXE though. That could make for an interesting summer. Sampling novel tools is generally justifiable.
i did ketamine after changa which had MAOis lead to a massive strong trip in the k hole.

Mixing psychedelics + dissos = mega trip

Indeed, apart from the seizure reports people seem to be loving the combo.

Does the DMT always immobilize? I smoked 5-MeO-DMT once, and apparently bit the trip sitter, I was told afterwards.

If there's potential to black out and change into a wild animal I'll have to go do the whole ordeal in a forest. I can't take risks anymore after the 3-HO-PCP and O-PCE failures.

Then again, frankensteiniana molecule rather fits the current frankensteinian world, doesn't it?

Obviously Turner was in need of having some drawbacks highlighted about his beloved molecule. And if it makes others err on the side of caution, that's fine too of course. But I'm sure even mother ayahuasca herself would allow a little bit of ketamine nowadays.
If there is a frankensteiniana molecule perhaps there could be a dracula one too.:p

Even odder is the notion that one psychedelic has an opinion on another psychedelic. But we all sort of keep it simple. We know all that stuff is the chemical mixing with our thoughts. But also that notion is something bigger we can't define yet. We keep going back for more!

I agree, there is room for anything and everything in this Universe. But I think with DM Turner he got addicted to ketamine and when he did DMT his conscience was alerting him he had an addiction. But it does seem that one psychedelic is criticizing another. lol

Hey, it's the DMT users who speak in those terms, I'm just borrowing their narrative!

From the outside it sometimes looks as if it sucks the sanity right out of the mental veins.

Indeed, apart from the seizure reports people seem to be loving the combo.

Does the DMT always immobilize? I smoked 5-MeO-DMT once, and apparently bit the trip sitter, I was told afterwards.

If there's potential to black out and change into a wild animal I'll have to go do the whole ordeal in a forest. I can't take risks anymore after the 3-HO-PCP and O-PCE failures.
Not always. I knew somebody who gave a dude DMT and this guy lost his shit for hours screaming down the road and had to be dragged back inside and held down.

For most people it will probably immobilize. But it aint always.

on 5meo that def does not immobilize, people can flay about and scream their heads off massively.

DMT is nice, it lasts a couple minutes, But IMO its overrated as fuck and so much bullshit lore associated with it lol. 5 tabs of acid imo is far deeper. DMT feels like a peak psychedelic experince of a strong mushroom trip for a couple minutes. It gave me extact same tryptamine body high and visuals. Literally had the same visuals on DMT as heroic dose shrooms.

Last time i did DMT I didn't meet any enitites or anything. I just had strong fractal visuals it felt like i was still in my body just my entire room had being transported into a fractal colorful void of mushroom type visuals. And then it was over so quick. No life affirming anything.

Felt very lucid and sane though.

Im glad ketamine imbolizes me completly. Cause during those k holes i felt truly insane and that i would never come back to sanity again

Ketamine is very euphoric and pleasurable. A disassociated anesthetic NMDA antagonist

A blasted a few fat bumps of K at a sports bar and it was like GHB / liquid XTC, was floating on a cloud and euphoric and happy….downstream dopaminergic properties indeed

Interesting combo, personally i dont like K with benzos or opiates.

Benzos feel pointless since it just increase the amnesia.
And opiates with K just makes me nausious.

Psychedelics and Ket is where its at!

We know, that is why I vote you should be the bartender at the BL picnic. :) And TZ the organizer. lol

I wish ketamine was a portal to God for me. Felt like a hospital drug 33 years ago. The first two 100- mgs IM trips were cool though. After that an anesthetic drug that I did not want to continue with. Being a fan of the morphogenetic resonance theory maybe 33 years of people visiting that realm has added color to it and it became more interesting. If anyone has done mescaline cactus you can almost feel the ancestors coloring the realm. Ketamine was nothing in 1990. No one know about it that I knew and I left 3 bottles of Ketaset sit in a closet till I moved. The next person that I saw knew about it was in a 1994 D M Turner book. It actually killed him. Reading his experiences is a must. He seemed to have changed his mind just before he died. He said that in a DMT trip he learned ketamine was a frankenstein molecule that did not follow the shamanic laws. (whatever that means). But he said DMT helped break his addiction to ketamine which as we see never fully actually did that.

But I trust you all. And I like reading about a drug even if I do not indulge.

I read up on Turner and the ketamine chapter of the book you mention. You made it sound like it was ketamine addiction what killed him. Are you sure it did, though? Maybe he was indeed not in control, and his judgement had eroded to the point he didn't care about safety anymore. Though with what I've read so far I can't exclude the possibility he made an isolated error in judgement by (hastily?) taking ketamine in the bathtub. You know, like how someone getting killed through drunk driving isn't necessarily therefore an alcoholic.. could be a moderate, controlled drinker making a final, stupid decision.

The projection of monstrosity onto the molecule is a recounting by an anonymous friend. Is that and that "shamanic rule" thing not just a colourful way of saying what gets endlessly repeated here: that ketamine isn't as physically safe and trivially self-correcting as the psychedelics? All kinds of varying rhetoric comes out of psychonauts all the time, take for instance any of my own wackier posts here and you could draw whatever conclusion about my life, ultimately incongruent with the story the entire context tells. In particular someone who lost a friend could be prone to paint him more as a helpless victim of evil forces rather than, well.. a clumsibuns.

This is Dr. Jansen's take on it:

Rather than being another tragic accident, some people imagined that Turner’s will had indeed determined not to exist in a similar way to that which he had mentioned in his book. There were those who speculated that he had been attracted to a new reality, leading him away forever from his life on Earth. However, an accidental death during a solitary New Year’s Eve celebration seems to be the most likely explanation.

- Ketamine: Dreams and Realities

The ketamine doctor of course might be bringing his own bias to the story, I don't want to follow him in assigning probabilities there. But I think he's right in implying there's too little information available for proper conclusions to be drawn.