View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine a portal to god and infinite reality

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
In all my experinces. Ketamine took me the deepest parts of reality, where i found my inner peace.

Some lyrics for the chemical that saved my life and cured me of PTSD

I'm on ketamine, I feel like I'm in a k-hole

I'm on ketamine, I feel like I'm dead

I can't feel my face or arms or legs or feet

I'm on ketamine, I feel like God

I was in the k-hole, and I was dying.

I had to make it to heaven, or at least somewhere close by.

And then I saw God's face. He looked so happy, like he'd just won a game of football or something.

And then he said "You're not dead yet."

And then he showed me how to fly

I've been down and out, but I'm coming up again.

I'm on a journey to the edge of death and beyond.

I'll take you with me if you come along for the ride.

Because there's nothing like the k-hole!

I'm on the edge of death, I can't see past the black.

I'm in a k-hole and I don't know if I'll ever get out.

This is what it feels like to be God, this is what it feels like to be alive.

K-Hole

I've been in the k-hole before, I'll tell you what it feels like.

It's like being in a dream and you're awake at the same time.

You can see the world around you, but it's all just a blur.

And then, when the drug wears off, your body goes numb and you feel like you've died.

I'm in the k-hole

I'm floating in the air

I'm on a cloud, I don't know where it's going

But I feel good, and it feels right

I'm not scared of death anymore

And that's a great thing, cause it's so much fun!

I'm feeling the k-hole, and I can't help but feel safe

I'm in a place where nothing can touch me, no one can get to me.

I'm floating on clouds, like the clouds of heaven are pulling me up

And when I get there, I'll find you there with me

I'm in the k-hole, I'm in the k-hole

I'm not afraid to die now

I see the light and I'm going there

I don't know how long it's been since I was here but it feels like forever

I'm in the k-hole, I'm in the k-hole

I'm not afraid to die now

Ketamine, k-hole, death.

I dreamt I was God, but then woke up and it was just me.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

Ketamine, k-hole, death.

I dreamt I was God, but then woke up and it was just me.

I'm going to die tonight, but I'm not afraid.

I want to see what lies beyond the light.

I've been down here so long and I know it's time for me to go up again.

I want to feel the wind on my face, and hear it whistle through the trees.

I'm going to die someday,

And I'm not afraid.

I've been there before, and it's not so bad.

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.

Ketamine is my drug of choice, always. I absolutely love it, even it IS sometimes scary as Hell, i love it.

I haven't touched it in a while cause i got scared shitless after 8 fat lines while really stonned. Scared the shit out of me spent eons travelling the astral plane

have you tried salvia? i always imagined ketamine to be like a slower better feeling salvia trip, with all the stuff about going through a k hole and what not... i have no means to try ketamine, but i've always wondered if they are similar experiences. do you get like a colorful psychedelic trip?

ketamine is not colorful and its own unique trip.

Its like being in a very dimly lit or dark void, sometimes I get flashs of white light. Most of the time its very fast moving rapidily shifting scenes completly out of body. Its very hard to describe, its another universe and the most powerful experince that imo is far more strange and deeper than psychedelics and and DMT. Dissos are another level.

I have been judged by christ at death during a k hole, seen world war 3, encountered aliens, seen the future, gone back in time, relived various psychedelic trips throughout the years. Seen vast alien landscapes, saw my own death.

Without been through the k hole its hard to imagine. The first time i ever had a k hole i thought i had overdosed and died. Gave me a wild sense of deja vu and encountered god.

The first time i ever had a k hole i thought i had overdosed and died.
Me too, exact same. I didn't care though

"I" was in a translucent tube which was in some kinda void. It just left me kinda numb though.

To me, it's not fit to lace lsd/mushroom's boots as a psychedelic, but I've now had good results on mood levels from taking a small dose (50mg ish, and maybe a redose) every few months

Ketamine is great when mixed with lsd or mushrooms and with mdma and weed its fucking insane.

Ketamine is def not a psychedelic, but imo its very therapeutic.

I have been judged by christ at death during a k hole, seen world war 3, encountered aliens, seen the future, gone back in time, relived various psychedelic trips throughout the years. Seen vast alien landscapes, saw my own death.

Nice list, bro. 👍

I think your psychedelics use has primed you for taking your dissociations to such colourful extents.

i usually had a microdose + alot of weed when railing ket aswell.

Had a wild k hole on 2.5 grams of shrooms, it was really mind melting.

K holing on mdma is very colorful.

Ketamine by itself without any weed is very blurry and dark in the hole.

My k-holes are really colorful and hd-vision. Pure energy. I don't even know i am a human anymore, i just float/fly/drift without knowing i am alive or dead. Still it is really comfortable because you can't do nothing, only trust The process If capable of thinking.. I like to hole many times at a row, many hours after hours. Sometimes IV, sometimes snorting. I don't like ket If i take it too little.

I always am curious to hear people's thoughts on long term benefits of ketamine - as I don't experience any, especially compared to classic psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms.

I feel that most people I meet who are stoked about the benefits of K, haven't put it behind them yet. I want to hear from people that haven't touched K in at least a year or two, but still feel the benefits. Anyone?

My k-holes are really colorful and hd-vision. Pure energy. I don't even know i am a human anymore, i just float/fly/drift without knowing i am alive or dead. Still it is really comfortable because you can't do nothing, only trust The process If capable of thinking.. I like to hole many times at a row, many hours after hours. Sometimes IV, sometimes snorting. I don't like ket If i take it too little.
Definitely jealous as somebody who never was able to reach a hole. Either the experience was below hole threshold or then full-on dissociative anesthesia (knocked out for some hours). Only ever had black & white visuals with eyes closed and some drifting away from my physical body when lying down with headphones but I was always aware of my human nature and could willingly open my eyes and be back to reality.

I would choose methoxetamine over ketamine almost any time.

Was addicted to dissociatives (DXM, DCK) for quite some time and unfortunately no lasting benefits for me, the addiction rather fucked me up but I feel that dissos could have therapeutical effects for people with traumatas, allowing one to talk about and reprocess stuff which one can't while sober. Got antidepressant effects from DXM but it only ever lasted a couple of days to one week and then back to baseline. Interestingly didn't I develop tolerance to DXM as long as I sticked to low dosages, there was even reverse tolerance to the point of 75mg feeling like 250mg's for some time.

Do think that dissociatives might make an interesting add-on to serotonergic psychedelics though. Even just 120mg DXM potentiated a low 1cP-LSD dosage, killed any anxiety and induced more visuals. Read good stuff about combining dissos + psychedelics but it's probably better left for experienced trippers,

Definitely jealous as somebody who never was able to reach a hole. Either the experience was below hole threshold or then full-on dissociative anesthesia (knocked out for some hours). Only ever had black & white visuals with eyes closed and some drifting away from my physical body when lying down with headphones but I was always aware of my human nature and could willingly open my eyes and be back to reality.

I would choose methoxetamine over ketamine almost any time.

Was addicted to dissociatives (DXM, DCK) for quite some time and unfortunately no lasting benefits for me, the addiction rather fucked me up but I feel that dissos could have therapeutical effects for people with traumatas, allowing one to talk about and reprocess stuff which one can't while sober. Got antidepressant effects from DXM but it only ever lasted a couple of days to one week and then back to baseline. Interestingly didn't I develop tolerance to DXM as long as I sticked to low dosages, there was even reverse tolerance to the point of 75mg feeling like 250mg's for some time.

Do think that dissociatives might make an interesting add-on to serotonergic psychedelics though. Even just 120mg DXM potentiated a low 1cP-LSD dosage, killed any anxiety and induced more visuals. Read good stuff about combining dissos + psychedelics but it's probably better left for experienced trippers,
Yes it actually happened to me also, full anesthesia. I took too much. It is fine line and and a matter of milligrams between k-holes and anesthesia. With s-ketamine it truly is, racemic is more forgiving.
I am very sensitive to dissos and psychedelics, last Time i ate shrooms i thought i was a cat 🤣

no longer depressed, no longer get ptsd nightmares. Become very healthy removed my anxiety from life.

My ketamine thepary

would be k hole in a area with a blanket and some water and a bowl incase you spew up and pillows kinda prop yourself up on a bed to the wall so your sitting upright. Play this

and

Go exploring and find yourself in the depths of the k hole

I’ve found ketamine to be hugely therapeutic too and always have vivid hallucinations while under the influence. I tend to use it to the point of K-holing each time although I do enjoy the lighter side of it too eg. approx 200-400mg. I recently took part in a study looking at levels of hyperphantasia and scored 9/10 on the scale meaning I visualise images/memories very clearly. I think this is why I tend to have much more visual, dream like experiences on k than many i talk to about it. Was often confused as to why my friends who’ve done K never found it as awe inspiring as I did.

Recently a friend and I did some liquid lsd (approx 150ug) and went through 2 grams of very good K and had the time of our lives - neither of us could quite believe what we went through. I felt I literally became the universe with every event, all the music we listened to, every person I knew and time itself embodied within my consciousness. Both my friend and I lived countless lifetimes within the hours we were tripping and merged into each other repeatedly. At one point I felt we had had sex and afterwards recoiled back thinking I had gone too far and that I had assaulted her (I’ve got very strong feelings about having sex under the influence if you’re not in a relationship which includes sex initially). I swear I actually orgasmed too although didn’t ejaculate. The friend of mine is female and we fell in love utterly during that time, emerging from the depths of it we sat opposite each other and all I could say was “I fucking LOVE you!!!” Still reeling from how much I felt and still feel for this person.

We really were blown away by how incredible this combination was as neither of us had done it before although we’re both very experienced with ketamine and have had several very strong trips together before this. The afternoon/evening was spent singing, dancing embracing and surfing infinity. Holy fuck.

ketamine and acid greatest combo on earth.

I did 625 ug with a gram of it. Went to heaven and broke through the matrix and lived many lifetimes. Healed my PTSD On that trip.

Never done it again at that level, would microdose acid and do it though.

Please allow me to advocate the devil, if you don't mind.

Can you elaborate on how you feel it cured your trauma? I'm aware of how sensitive of a topic that can be, and I don't want to inquisitive.. it's just that when you keep everything vague like this, the recurrent healing from trauma starts sounding more like coping.

I'm sure it isn't.. I mean I'm well aware of the power of dissociatives, like obviously. It's just that there is a delusional potential in them too, and describing the perceived psychological mechanism in more detail would reassure the readers that's not what's happening here.