Just curious, how many old bluelighters are still around?

Hey Rob!
I don't think I was on here when you were....but I don't know...Starting bluelighting in October....Well anyways just thought I'd let you know I'm here...I'm now living large in G'ville
smile.gif

Plur:
Maggie

I certainly have responded, said pillcat bristling her fur...
That was a great list, e_rep (btw, you and BlondEE still getting it on???
smile.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
)
I especially miss notorious grrl, she was a sweetheart. You know what I sometimes worry about a little? That some of our old loved ones have disappeared in a bad way. It's a horrible thought.
But enough of that...it's good to see you all still around. I do miss our intimate babbles - but you guys are regularly in my thoughts, and whereas these days I ignore most posts, I still read anything you lot write.
Love the Cat

i'm still alive, but i don't read the board very much and i post even less. any of my old pals who wanna get in touch, you can still reach me at [email protected].
remember when there were only like 30 people posting on bluelight, and we all knew each other's personalities so well. i'd be posting every day if the board still had that vibe.
plur,
stacEy

Hey. Dr. Tom answered my first question about back pain after rolling.
wink.gif

He was wacky but fully entertaining at the same time. I miss Sasha too.

hello all! I don't post much now, and I hardly ever even get the chance to lurk anymore..but I do like to pop my head back in from time to time especially for the old school roll calls. I guess I am just nostalgic, but I do get that warm n' fuzzy feeling for the old bluelight. I don't miss the rants of Dr. Tom though, he had too much anger although I did appreciate his open-mindedness.
I hope you are all doing well! Come visit me if any of you pass through Washington, DC!
Peace and Love,
silver

awwwww... e_rep, you make me feel soooo special. I do still post here... name change... to quEEnE. but, yes, I am still here, and who CAN"T miss sasha and her comments!?! And I do still see deep here, well, I did about a month ago...hmmmm... I love him, glad for his name change though. I could never spell his name right!?!
smile.gif
hehehe

...still lurkin' (now moved from UK to US).
..don't really post much cos I feel I don't really 'know' the people on the board -strange.