Just curious, how many old bluelighters are still around?

Rob

Bluelighter
Haven't been around in awhile, just decided to pop my head in and see whats going on and got to wondering how many oldsters are still around... Dr Tom era people
wink.gif

(Speaking of which, bastard stopped returning my calls... hmph)
And to the last 4 or 5 people who sent in pictures for the bluelighter picture page... I'm really, really REALLY sorry I left you hanging, I will update the page this weekend and email you the link. Sorry... really
wink.gif

-Rob

I'm here Rob muh man.
DAMN I kinda miss ol Doc Tom... kinda wish I had somehow gotten in touch with the man after he left. I'd like to have correspondence with him... too bad we never became better friends ya know? If we were even friends at all
smile.gif
Never tell with that guy.
Hell yeah, I'm still here
smile.gif

------------------
_________ ___________
| || || || ||Pyro| || |

Hey Rob ! where the hell have you been
smile.gif
. lol... good to see you stopped in...
well i'm still around and theres a few of the old gang, but they don't post very often.
and Dr. Tom hasn't been around for ages. got a hoilday email from him and maria, but thats about it... peace ! raverdad
------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me )...

*hugs* to you rob. haven't seen you post in AGGGEEESSSS.....
i am not really around here anymore. i left the scene for now. i am on a nice long hiatus from my fav thing..... ah well....
take care
smile.gif

PLUR-Rachel

oh! it's so good to see some familiar names! it makes me so happy....
smile.gif
where did everyone else go?

What up rob.......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good to hear that i was not forgotten on the pic page......I think I was one of the peeps that sent in pics near the end that never got up.......it would be cool to see them up be sure to send me a link K....
Also we do have a new pic page that glittergirl and chriscim set up its pretty good go check it out.....there is a link on the first or second page here.....just look for photo album take 3
PEace .......RuRu

WHAT UP! How the hell is everybody? Doc Tom had posted to the hive about 3 weeks ago. I gave him this address but haven't seen him post. Hope alls good wit everyone.
smile.gif

I'm still here as long as I have this job (need stuff to read @ work). Board has changed a lot huh? Where's Dr. Tom at?

AHH the infamous Dr Tom. He had som einteresting insights and coming up with the preload thing was genius. I also miss Nestor, remember him?
Well twelvetribes is still here (sometimes)
PLUR to all
------------------
a mind is a terrible thing to waste

Don't know that Im THAT old school... I was mElissa on the old board, but Rob, I've been lookin for your email address, cause I lost the address to the pic board when my puter crashed a couple months ago. Anyhow, what ever happened to Dr. Tom and the court case, that was the last time I saw him post, and that was ages ago?
Anyhow, I guess I go back far enough to recognize all these names... I pop in when I can, nice to see ya'll again.

Hey Rob! Good to see you're still around! I can't believe that Dr. Tom hasn't made an apperance yet. Maybe he just hasn't had the time...like me...I'm taking a little break for a little while...
Happy Holidays to you!
------------------
PLUR always,
TABOOMA :p
"Private opinion creates public opinion ... . That is why private opinion, and private behavior, and private conversation are so terrifyingly important." -- British poet Jan Struther (1901-53)

I swore that I saw a post from Dr. Tom on here. I want to say it was in a message about being over 30 or something like that. I was surprised to see his name pop up.

im still about !!! pillcat and i were talking about u the other day!
AAAAND lets not forget nestor makano...
Jono

Heya Rob!!
Long time no see of you! Glad to see you are still among us! Peace, Bro!
------------------
~~~I dont do drugz, DRUGZ DO ME!!
~~~I have fried my brain. Do they sell them at the Dollar store?

I (PhreeX) have been on the message boards since the bluelight.net/mdma days .. we all remember that messy ass board, hell, this board is just about as bad - thats why I don't post .. anyway, I just figgured I would check in .. I am still in contact with Dr. Tom, in fact, he is going to be hanging with us on new years ..

you must admit that this board beats the hell out of the original bluelight. I think it does.
PLUR

smile.gif

About as friendly as usual :p, even moreso now that exam are happenin' and I'm so stressed, heh.
Have you seen the other new bluelight pic page? Pretty neat, not quite the same aura of mystery as yers tho
wink.gif

peace -Adj

hey all :O
not sure if im considered old...but nice to see those names again...old style smile again
smile.gif

one day ill send a photo into the sites...me just paranoid, plus there some of me on mine...dont think i need a name to the face
tom called in a while back about preloading, in his same post tone
although sometimes i do miss those rants about nothing in particular but every-thing
PLuR
SNeaK
P.S if interested-the guy behind the test results on my site just got elected into GOVERNMENT!!!! pro pot!! the "greens" got six seats out off 100 (if im right)
so now the right people are in aaaaaaand they hold the balance of power! bills past must be agreed to by them.....things are lookin better
P.S.S-in case the oldies dont pop in for a while----have a sweeeet christmas and a millinium roll from the heavens!!!:x:x:x
redface.gif