Just curious, how many old bluelighters are still around?

I wasn't around when Dr Tom was around, but I think I almost was cause I recognise all your names. I'm in that middle group...not an 'old skooler' but not a newbie either. I'm just happy to see all your names again
smile.gif

Merry Christmas everyone
miss apple

I'm still hanging around....mostly lurking. It's so great to see some familiar names!!
peace n'luv~
~dazi~

hey all--i am still here. i think everyone knows me as this name although if for some reason not, i was axe way back when...when did i change my name? i tink it was on the original new bluelight...on mdma/net i was all axe. and on the annex i was a lurker-posted once under rolley head.
for e-rep looking for sasha: i really don't think you are going to find her here!! we are still in touch although not as often as we'd like. write me an email to my aol address if you still have it, if not you could send it to my bluemail address although i prefer the other and i will give you her new address. we should have a little reunion party with "stacy" , his girl and a few others. i miss those old days, i think stacy would be into it-we talk every now and then (last month we were good and then we both slacked...actaully, thaksgiving wasn't so long ago, that was the last several emails).
of course i will be the first to complain, i usually am....but i miss the old board and the old days...the vibe was so much closer and we were a FAMILY. now, we have to take a roll call to see if any of us are still lurking!!!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

i'm here...i remember doctor tom on clearinghouse, and when www.bluelight.ru started...heh...hello!
peace!
smile.gif

------------------
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
[This message has been edited by mr. E (edited 17 December 1999).]

Well, I'm old...and I'm a bluelighter, but I don't know if I'm considered one of the old guard. I think I showed up just before axe chnged her name to beautiful. I remember that being quite the bruhaha back in my bluelight infancy. Now I'm just an annoying punk with an opinion on everything...hmmm, that must make me a bluelight adolescent...
Nice to see the old names...you guys were turning into myths and legends in my brain.
smile.gif

Mr Sticky...you and I must live in some parallel existence or something. One of the first posts I ever read was axe changing her name to beautiful. We do the same thing at the same time yet again
smile.gif

Where's deep gone?
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 17 December 1999).]

I'm sure he's brooding in a dark corner somewhere. Probably got tired of seeing the same questions and answers being posted.
Maybe he's on a quest of enlightenment...attempting to "find" the Buddha. I expect bluelight was his guide, or he ours, and one outgrew the other.
It's too bad...I really liked that rat bastard. Oh deep, we hardly knew ye...

i've been lurking around since 98...i even post once in a while now! hehe!
wink.gif
old bluelight had some real characters. remember nestor? whatever happend to the rest of us...

Yeah I was wonderin what happened to our fave self-proclaimed 'Board bitch' Sasha too - I miss her! Superbad's still here but not posting so much - gotta be honest and say I'm not too keen on this software so much as on the 'old' new bluelight, even if it is more reliable.
smile.gif
Mr S

Hi everyone--I'm still around, too. It's great to see all of your names come up!! I try to check in on the board every day or two, but I don't have the time anymore to read it all or to post very often.
It's been interesting watching the evolution of the board from the old /net days, to the original bluelight.ru (what an incredible community that was!), and now here with so many new people discovering the warmth and helpfulness of this place.
Hope all of you are doing well. I really miss our great conversations!! Have fun everyone!!!
Love and Peace
Elucid

I'm still here!! Nice to see the old names from days long gone. and whatever became of Doc?!
Hope everyone has an extremely good holiday season!
-SFRaver
smile.gif

How bout GOA303, E!lightenment, Pillcat hasn't responded, Lovecrafts child, mElissa, XTCgirl(hehehe), DiablosXTC, tourette, Josephine, Pinhead(and his pussy), Edrenalin, GhboyWa, Elucid, halsin8, katie, notorius grrl(damn it's been a while), Ireland(grrrr), x_caliber....just to name a couple..
--------------
"I blame skydancer" -- deep