• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Junkie Pro Tips

Ignore. It's called forum sliding n is the reason most forum administration teams do not allow multi accounts. Google it I'm not explaining but it's a way trolls cause major disruotion to forums. Luckily BL tells IPs of "alt" a/c s n kicks um off. Talking about them helps them win too as they're still de-railing threads. Would you talk about mold in your cheese (quickly thinks of stilton n shuts up) you get the idea? :D

Three trolls? Where's Billy goat gruff when you need him?

hahaha

Evey

Last edited:
In the interests of harm reduction don't do this but....

Take the alcohol swabs you get in exchange packs, suck the alcohol out and use it to rinse out filters far more effectively than you can with water. Water it down a bit before shooting (it will evaporate very quickly as well).

Best/worst tip you will get in this thread.
Ja, ive been doing this for. Awhile. It certainly does work. Squeeze old filters through with swabs.. Ive heard people comment that its like a whole new hit. And it sometimes can be but saying all this, really im not sure it's a great habit to get into. And ethanol in the ol' veins. Shame, maybe give the poor ol fuckers a rest.

In the interests of harm reduction don't do this but....

Take the alcohol swabs you get in exchange packs, suck the alcohol out and use it to rinse out filters far more effectively than you can with water. Water it down a bit before shooting (it will evaporate very quickly as well).

Best/worst tip you will get in this thread.
I know the hour alarm clock for stim binges was mentioned - but set a daily alarm, get a mate to call you, set something to remind you the days. If your at home try to shower in the morning and brush your teeth, can't be arsed with food make a smoothie fresh cold fruit is way easier to get down - brush your teeth again later in the day.

Even if your bouncing off the walls try to have a few hours 'down time' just shut your eyes and relax for a bit.

Use lube
@Bearlove Very excellent advice!

Ja, ive been doing this for. Awhile. It certainly does work. Squeeze old filters through with swabs.. Ive heard people comment that its like a whole new hit. And it sometimes can be but saying all this, really im not sure it's a great habit to get into. And ethanol in the ol' veins. Shame, maybe give the poor ol fuckers a rest.
Jesus I don’t remember posting this, or even that I used to do it. Honestly cannot remember this being part of my using behaviour (but I’m sure it was if I posted it here). Drugs lol

Jesus I don’t remember posting this, or even that I used to do it. Honestly cannot remember this being part of my using behaviour (but I’m sure it was if I posted it here). Drugs lol

You wouldn't believe the number of posts I've made here that I can't remember. Some of them were undoubtedly profound(ish), but most were simply bollocks...

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe the number of posts I've made here that I can't remember. Some of them were undoubtedly profound(ish), but most were simply bollocks...
It's not just the fact that I forgot making the post, I forgot I used to do that to wash filters better. Can barely remember doing it now I have been reminded.