• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Junkie Pro Tips

London shotters have sent kids down here so young to serve up one kid admitted he didn't even know what he was selling.
Was just happy to get a new pair of trainers each week.

Fledgling smackheads:

Never justify your increasing use to yourself or others with the old excuse:

"Actually, it's possible to take heroin for decades because its not damaging to the body"

This ONLY applies to pharmaceutical diamorphine hydrochloride properly prescribed and administered in a medical setting.

Very true, and forms another tip:

Don't believe that Opioids are benign: it's a myth.

The constipation can result in impaction and prolapse.
The vomiting will result in malnutrition and acid burning the oesophagus.

For some reason owning a pink lighter seems to deter junkies from "borrowing" them
Slip the table waitress a twenty as soon as she takes your first order and tell her to make sure you and your acquaintances do not run dry
Use glow in the dark bracelets to mark out your guy ropes when camping around trippers
Never answer the phone when spangled unless you might get laid

Last edited:
Always bring an empty Baggie with you when copping bundles of stamp bags of heroin so u can put all your dope in it and then put it in ur ass until u get home. It doesn't hurt, stick it up there just far enough so that ur buttcheek pressure keeps the bag in place. This will keep u safe if u get pulled over or hemmed up by the coppers. I can make 5 bundles dissapear and I've got a tight butt, lol. All u need to get up there is the first bundle to keep it in place and the rest will stay between ur cheeks.

Aye it must have been the same people. Did they attach bits of coloured insulation tape to their spokes so that they could recognise each other? I would wipe my arse down the nose bridge of the paramilitary dealers before I'd say, ''Excuse me, please'', to the crazy Russian bastards.

I'll remove this, if you wish, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I, unknowingly, met you on Malone Avenue one day. I may be wrong!

I must see if I can dig out that Spotlight episode online.

A great piece of advice. When you're coming down, and have put your todger out of action, it really is depressing.

They had moved onto bikes after I quit, so could do, and prob have met ya lol met a lot of people, depends if ya had tried blue ladies, green lacostes, manc crew Legos or grey rock stars, then u very well coulda been at a party I was at

I always keep my drugs in my boxers when I'm out tbh, so if cops wanna check my pockets and shit they won't find anything. It rarely happen but it has saved me a couple times.

I've often speculated about sampling the merchandise in some secluded spot before coming home, but always been a bit wary, on the basis that it's really just not safe at all, on any level.

I mean, I'd probably be left alone if I was crouched down in a corner; passers-by most probably would just avert their eyes and speed up, thinking I was having a Jimmy Riddle when in reality the only Jimmy involved was Boyle. But there's still the danger of spilling it .....

Anyone using anything other than a foil tube , go stand in the corner now ,
Disterbing behaviour , should be ashamed of yourself. Could understand if you was one of them crazy American kids.
But there's no excuse this side of the pond. =D=D=D. What's has the world come to ?

Last edited:
I once had a pen which had been used 'till it was nearly blocked, due to being at work and tinfoil not usually being found amongst the highlighters and staplers.

Holding it at a 40 degree angle, I used a 1ml syringe to GENTLY inject some warm acetone down it, then blocked off the other end so as to avoid it shooting everywhere due to air pressure. I then blocked off both ends and gave it a rigorous shaking.

I then let the fluid drip out into a onto a small depression in a piece of tinfoil, and left it to dry. Once it was all nice and dry it smoked as good as any recovered beetle.

(and yes I was completely desperate when I did this)

QFT

Using anything other than foil as a tooter is just wrong

For sure. I make mine the way you explained on here before. Fold the foil a few times then roll it. It never goes out of shape that way. I also agree with what someone said earlier in this thread wasting what gathers in the tooter is very foolish as it's actually some of the strongest stuff which gathers there. The cut off pens etc is for crack pipes, for gear a foil tooter is the best option for sure.

quite true^^ but until then...

thats the only way to make a tooter as far as im concerned.

That's exactly how I make em myself, Just got half a gram of some fire german h, proper nice, am nodding out after a few lines, good shit =D