• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv meth and pregnancy

I think that's SO egoistic I cannot explain. Even if you are addidted to meth, why don't you use contraception properly?

I'm so sorry for this baby I cannot tell.

JJ

what’s the issue? People like you giving birth to helpless babies giving them a shit quality of life and fucking them over. That’s the issue you stupid cunt
So I was using opiates, got pregnant and am weaning myself off of them because going cold turkey is worse for the baby. This could literally happen to any woman that uses opiates. I am getting off of them. How is that giving the baby a shit quality of life and fucking them over?

BTW, I'm on day 3 of absolutely zero opiates after 2 years of everyday prescribed use. Not that you give a fuck but just thought I'd put that out there.

The problem is the baby is detoxing, too, and suffering like before it was born!!!

JJ
I just realized that I didn't specify in my original comment that I am detoxing from prescription pain killers and not meth. I believe the woman who's comment I was replying to stated thats what she went through so I guess I thought that part would be understood but maybe not? Is this why everyone is coming at me crazy? Are ya'll thinking I'm using meth while pregnant? Opioids are still a dangerous drug and I'm not any better than OP but I thought it was more understood that you cannot cold turkey off of opioids. I am weaning as it is the safest route for the baby.

I think that's SO egoistic I cannot explain. Even if you are addidted to meth, why don't you use contraception properly?

I'm so sorry for this baby I cannot tell.

JJ

This is what i would do. Contraception.

JJ

Pregnancy and meth?

NOPE!!!! I know how hard it is to quit but isnt your baby much more worth than the meth? Do you want a newborn baby that is in w/d?

I have no understanding for something sorry, even if I know how hard it is to quit. Shouldn't your baby reason enough???? It will ( if ever ) come to this world with a big hurting w/d. Do you want this?

JJ
Read the content bro! I have never done meth in my life.

Read the content bro! I have never done meth in my life.
And damn even if I was talking about meth, how tf is the baby going to be born with withdrawals if I am weaning now?! Ya'll don't read shit I stg. I think you just take the parts you want to out of whatever is written. Jesus Christ.

Look no judgements here, I understand drug addiction, but do your unborn baby a favor and get an abortion. It’s so fucked up to use drugs while pregnant.

I was born with a severe birth defect because my mom was an alcoholic and drank heavily while pregnant. I won’t say what it was but it caused me severe pain and trauma as a kid and Basically I would have rather not been born for a long time
Because of all the pain this birth defect caused me. I was bullied and made fun off for a long time until i physically armed myself at school, but is this what you want your child to have to risk growing up with?

Get off the drugs now or get an abortion, no excuses. It’s fucked up and I still resent my mom to this day for fucking up a defenseless baby.
"Get off the drugs now" ok did you not read the part that says I AM DETOXING. WTF does your dumbass think detoxing means? Jesus Christ. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I immediately began weaning and then quit completely. I'm on day 3 of zero opiates. I have my 1st doc appointment Friday and just wasn't sure if it would be out of my system by then which is why i asked all the questions I did. You're really fucking retarded for telling someone that says they're detoxing to get off drugs now. I ask again, tf do you think detoxing means?

And why in the fuck did the woman who commented before me say she went through the same thing I'm going though and no one bats an eye? Or fuck OP who said she knowingly used meth while pregnant and NO ONE BATS AN EYE. But i come on here as someone who has been prescribed pain killers and got myself down from 100 mg a day to 5 mg of hydro a day 3 weeks after I found out I was pregnant and now am down to NOTHING yet I am dragged. Tf is really wrong with yall?!

UHM - Read the title of this thread??? WTF?
Please no judgement..
I relapsed after 2 months meth free and I am 12 weeks pregnant. What is going to happen to the baby after this and will 1 use while pregnant effect the baby after she's born ?

No Meth? Mhm. Sure.

Sorry, I have no understanding for things like that. The baby can even die inside your body.

But stop! We are not talking about meth, no no...

I will not reply again on this thread because something like that makes me angry like hell. I have never done meth and I know it is for sure hard to detox. But minimum staying on the safe side while having sex is really not difficult!!!

JJ

And for those of you talking about contraception, im
UHM - Read the title of this thread??? WTF?

No Meth? Mhm. Sure.

Sorry, I have no understanding for things like that. The baby can even die inside your body.

But stop! We are not talking about meth, no no...

I will not reply again on this thread because something like that makes me angry like hell. I have never done meth and I know it is for sure hard to detox. But minimum staying on the safe side while having sex is really not difficult!!!

JJ
READ THE COMMENT AND COMMENTER I WAS RESPONDING TO! I KNOW WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT. I WAS RESPONDING TO A SPECIFIC COMMENTER AND I STATED THAT IN MY COMMENT.

Don't get all high and mighty because you didn't read thoroughly. I have never in my life done meth. I don't even use street drugs. FOH

Please no judgement..
I relapsed after 2 months meth free and I am 12 weeks pregnant. What is going to happen to the baby after this and will 1 use while pregnant effect the baby after she's born ?

So you never done meth in your whole life as you said?

So you never done meth in your whole life as you said?
This was a very old post that I commented on in response to a specific comment. Your comment after led me to believe you were addressing me being that this is such an old thread and hadn't had any activity in a year until I commented. Were you addressing your concerns to OP?

I have seen the woman I was replying to in several threads and have been interested in talking to her since she went through something similar to me. Thats what led me to this thread. Not the title. I've never even seen meth unless you count Breaking Bad?? 🤷‍♀️🤣

You are in the same situation and torturing your baby. That's what counts. Good luck.

Pls don't even talk to me, I will not respond anymore (even if I said this before, but I'm getting so angry about things like that...)

JJ

You are in the same situation and torturing your baby. That's what counts. Good luck.

Pls don't even talk to me, I will not respond anymore (even if I said this before, but I'm getting so angry about things like that...)

JJ
What are you angry for? I was on doctor prescribed opiates and got pregnant. It happens to many women. The ones you should be mad at are the ones who do not get off of the opiates but instead continue to use their whole pregnancy and birth babies that are forced to go through withdrawals. I am literally doing everything by the book. I will leave you alone though because you are either completely uneducated on the topic so you don't understand what I'm saying or you're just a dick who refuses to admit when they're wrong. I'm thinking its the latter. You're fucking ignorant either way.