• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

IV Drug Users Partying With You! Question

Nope.

Sorry - You might be more careful and responsible than anyone I know but I do not want needles or that lifestyle anywhere near me, my friends or my house.

You would get a shocked, swift and polite ban for life.

WNB said:
Smoking pot infront of other people is fine because, guess what, if they're sitting right there they'll be smoking too.
After a night out on MDMA when we've all come back to someones house out of 6 of us, only 4 people smoke joints. I don't like them, nor the whole "smoking" thing either, yet I tolerate it. Not everyone smokes cannabis ;)

Personally I fucking hate the smell of weed, I wouldn't want anyone smoking in my room, anyway. IV drug use doesn't smell bad at least.

i don't mine if some one IV at my house if there is no other people. But if there is people in my house I won't allow them to do it front of every body. I would tell them to go to my room.

I wouldn't mind someone IVing in my house. I don't ask to shoot up in other people's places however though. I just excuse myself to the bathroom if I think they won't mind or if I think they'll give a shit and make a scene. I'll go to the car and shoot there.

No need to stir shit.

i'm a user myself and i don't mind people shooting in my (read : mother's) place. if people are present who are uncomfortable with what we're doing it's easy enough to go to another room.

a lot of friends and acquiantances know i shoot and if i wanna load up at their place i ask. if they don't allow it i simply don't do it. in the past i've gone behind their backs and gone to the toilet and done it but that habit has changed. i go for a drive back to my place or somewhere safe and do it there.

I've always just gone to the bathroom to do it, unless I know the people I'm with quite well. People should not be stigmatized for a ROA. How many times has a doctor suggested that you take medications through a needle? How many times have they asked you to smoke a medication?
Bottom line...be respectful of where you are and who you're with.....if you be an IV user or a smoker/snorter/swallower.

^ i have the same thoughts about ROA's. different strokes for different folks, why discriminate?

i know IV users who can control their use a lot better than the candy kids around here eating 10pills on a friday, saturday and sunday night.

I'm an IV drug user, you guys who arent are missing out! ;)

I shoot up in my room by myself most of the time, but if another person who is into IVing wants to join me and is a chill person, they can come join me and nod together and have a good time.

If I'm over someones house that doesn't IV, I either will do it before entering, or do it in the bathroom.

I've lost a bunch of friends just because I choose to use a drug via a needle. I'm glad though, I don't want ignorant, narrowminded, "only what I do is the right way!", type of people in my life. All they seem to do is bring me drama while all I'm trying to do is get high and enjoy myself.

Live your life how you want and I'll live my life how I want. If you got a fucking problem with that then learn to deal with it, cause I don't give a fuck about those type of people anymore. Waste of my precious time.

Hooray for the mega-bump of a four year old thread (j/k) ;). I'd be okay with it at my place as long as the person asked me and was absolutley certain not to leave any gear around. However, I have a friend that would probably kick me (or anyone) out instantly if he found out that I was using at his house, even if I did it alone. He has an intense distaste for needles, and he even passed-out because of the needle for donating plasma. As far as meeting other IV users, I haven't met a single one yet near my area.

Last edited:
Go to the bathroom, lock the door, take your bang, don't OD, clean up and gimme a hit if there's extra.

I dont care how you wanna get in your body, go for it, as long as your good company.

... Live your life how you want and I'll live my life how I want. If you got a fucking problem with that then learn to deal with it, cause I don't give a fuck about those type of people anymore. Waste of my precious time.

So true, so many people out there judge people simply because of the stigma attached to the needle. Who needs 'em?

I have no problem watching people shoot up as long as they know what they're doing and are taking all the necessary precautions. I might have to leave if I knew the person IVing was reusing dirty needles or sharing needles... Actually probably not. I would just cringe at the sight of it cause of all the possible things that can go wrong from taking part in such an activity

Ive only ever shot in front of somone else twice(or once in front of one person and 3 times in front of 2 people in the same day) I feel really guilty about the first one coz we were at my house and I asked him if he would mind if I shot in front of him and he said no but really I know he didnt want me to do it in front of him, especially considering he's one of my 2 best mates.

The second time I shot 2 people up for their first time and I regret that. But as far as that goes no I havent really shot in front of anyone else. I just go home if I have to IV. I dont even know if id let anyone shoot in my house, I dont know many that shoot but the ones that do are dirty and I wouldnt trust them to clean up or do the susual after a wack.

Meeting people? Its not hard to find IV users but it is hard to find clean, sane and smart users who know what theyre doing, I dont bother trying to find people to use with. 95% of the IV's ive done were in my room at home, I shot H twice at a mates house and I think thats it.

I like uising aloone because usiong IV really does change most people for the worst, thats just what ive been and the junkies I know are the kind of person that would ask to use my rig after, steal something off me or even one time we were at a show and an aquaintence left a needle in the bathroom floor, a little boy went in next and came straight out and told his dad what was in there(the needle) after we put 2 and 2 together one of my massive friends went and kicked the shit out of this junkie and made him pick it up....im sure his emotions were going wild coz it was meth he had.

I dont use much if at all these days but if I do ill be super careful like always...I am proud to say ive never littered a needles in my life and never will. When I was in england I found a needle on the ground and it was like id never been that angry in my life, I couldnt contain it I went psycho at the hotel coz I asked them to clean it up but they kicked it into the gutter so I had a good go at them, im sure I embarrassed then the hell lol

As an IV drug user, I understand if someone doesn't want me to IV in their house because of the risk of overdose. My one friend used to let me shoot up there when I bought stuff from him, but after one of his buddies passed the fuck out on the floor he went back to the "no shooting in the house" rule, which I totally respect. However, he doesn't judge me for IV'ing because he does the same drugs I do, just in a different way.

If I'm at someone's house and I want to get high, I always ask, and people always ask me if they're at my house, just out of respect. I've definitely been shunned for my IV use but never at a party setting as I would never just whip out a syringe and start banging dope on somebody's couch.

And the thing about all junkies being thieves is shit.