• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

Some people seem a wee bit too interested in Marmz' waste products.

Give us a break man. If someone shouts that they flush rubbish down the toilet I think "Why???" is a fair question. I don't know why she started banging on about a "chuff cup" & a kitchenware brand.

After a brief google I have more of a clue than you appear to. Brabantia is a brand name, not a specific thing. That's like me saying I put my rubbish in the Sony. I might have a Sony bin, or I might shove my rubbish inside my telly. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what you do right enough.

Why do you flush your dinner down the toilet?
Good stuff. now all you have to do is take that a step further and add that newly found information to the information already discussed and presented in the bin posts posted today, and you should have your answer :)

I rarely leave dinner. No need to flush it down the toilet. I'll delegate answering that question to yourself. Please feel free to construct a myth around it to suit your purpose. it's easier that way. I only ask that you make it as salacious as possible though .. try to surpass Moonjuice at least tho so we have a little progression ;p

Fuuuuuck me. We agree on something. Major breakthrough.

Chuff cup i don't even want to know what that is. Ahh axwell is on wee spliff of lowryder chilled..
It's a far superiour name for a MoonCup, which Ponch recently coined. From now on MoonCups should be referred to as ChuffCups. MoonJuice sounds better than ChuffJuice though, so that's probably left as is for now.

Marmz's waste products are class - and all the better looking for an outting on the internet :D

It's OK Kate, if you look at the bottom of the screen there's a little arrow which will take you back a page! Like time travel! Never miss anything ever again!

There's no arrows on the bottom of my screen jancrow :\ does this mean I can't travel back in time...I miss everything good like *cries*

Household bin dissatisfaction that's me.

We have a sick hedgehog here, I'm so worried about him / her :(

Marmz's waste products are class - and all the better looking for an outting on the internet :D

We have a sick hedgehog here, I'm so worried about him / her :(

do you not find that hedgehogs can be little pricks sometimes

The hedgehog - now named "Badger" - has hidden in the rhododendrons. We think he has pneumonia as his / her nose is all bubbly with mucus and snuffly. Poor thing let the man wipe his nose today before curling into a ball. He / she is pretty wobbly and out in the open in daylight hours which isn't right for a hedgehog.

We've found a wildlife rescue centre nearby that has a hedgehog unit - we just need to catch him / her now.

But his little face has badger like markings...alas you can't see them here :\

Badger the Hedgehog
DSC02193.jpg

I sometimes put foodstuff in the bog. Only shit like cereals and milk the kids haven't eaten. I can put it in the bin, but every time I do, I usually split the bag and 3 day old soggy cornflakes and sour milk isn't pleasant to clean up!

Everything else gets chucked in the bin though.

Pretty baked, also eaten another full on chinese, gonna have a line of ket and watch something on netflix. Any decent suggestions?

To whoever asked if I was interested in bins, nah I just needed to buy a bin for my flat, went into a shop and they were £35 upwards so I decided to forget about it and continue using bin bags until I was walking home one night, pissed, at 4am after a club and found one on the street. Took that.

Flushing food down the toilet is not only bizarre it's also a really bad idea, it fucks up the pipes and drains and where do you think all that shit goes? Ends up in places it doesn't need to be, which is why you see tampons and shit floating around in the water by the beach near here. Manky cunts. Also Marmz those posh people you claim use 'bin liners' are you just referring to BIN BAGS? I'm fairly sure they are relatively normal and used by even the poorest of the poor, I didn't think anyone just chucked their filth straight into the bin. :\

To whoever asked if I was interested in bins, nah I just needed to buy a bin for my flat, went into a shop and they were £35 upwards so I decided to forget about it and continue using bin bags until I was walking home one night, pissed, at 4am after a club and found one on the street. Took that.

Flushing food down the toilet is not only bizarre it's also a really bad idea, it fucks up the pipes and drains and where do you think all that shit goes? Ends up in places it doesn't need to be, which is why you see tampons and shit floating around in the water by the beach near here. Manky cunts. Also Marmz those posh people you claim use 'bin liners' are you just referring to BIN BAGS? I'm fairly sure they are relatively normal and used by even the poorest of the poor, I didn't think anyone just chucked their filth straight into the bin. :\

tl:dr

boring :|

You should be used to it being married to that old bald cunt Felix.