• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

Is Something Awful still on the go does anyone know? Used to love that place. funny as fuck and full of very witty stuff. photoshop heaven. Pretty much where all the clever geeks used to hang out until mass migration to 4chan in about 2003-5. Was about the only forum of that ilk that people were actually prepared to pay to join, which was virtually an unheard of practice around that time too.

Yeah it is, very active and some of the best forums on the internet. If only because its so aggressively left-wing and you literally get banned for typing 'lol' or any other internet-speak :D

you and Spade owe him £50 each, so now he can afford to buy a shit tons of drugs for next week and have another week off :D

fuck 50! i said a 10er, and its on the condition that i post it to him, the value of the stamps will be the currency :p

in stamps? ok well will be a good few days :p

in fact, consider it that mxe i gifted you.. WHILE IT WAS LEGAL!!!!!

She didnt make any fuss when I had all my moon unit mates in the house oot there nut swallowing pills on a sunday morning. To her thats fuckin absurd behaviour. Yet, when she wants a wedding with all the trimmings ive to suddenly say - no you cant have/do that?? Even when its not that big a deal to do it..

LOL, to make up for having your mates round at the house you've to spend £20k + on getting married. Seems like a fair compromise. ;)

^
Agree and congratulations GlasgowE :) That's great news for you 2, you're both delighted and that's what's important.

Just remember the likes of Spade and parttime though in their mid-to-late 20's have never has a relationship - they haven't a fucking clue.

Did our affair mean nothing to you Kate? :(

I bet your Mrs didn't have to chip in for your ecto sessions.

Edit - That reads like we've never been in a relationship lol. Fuck it. I'll come out right now. Me & Spade have been going out for years.

=D