• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

It's Friday ....but don't tell Beccy

I would swap the K I have for a nice bin. Or even a share in a nice bin.

Life is sunny %)

We don't have a kitchen bin, just leave things on draining board, or in a bowl, and take straight out to wheelie bin.

people always look at us like we're lunatics when they ask where our kitchen bin is, and we tell them to go to the wheelie bin, or just chuck it in a bowl.

It's been over an hour & no-one seems to have picked up on this.

I don't like using excess placcy liners for anything. minging wise the wheely bins alright generally. used to pay for those cleaner geezers to clean it once a month for 3.75 but now they do it every 6 months. i generally flush anything non clogging down the loo (foodwise) ... I occasionally use carriers to wrap stuff in the bin though but rarely

someone say something rock n roll now kthnx

You flush your rubbish down the toilet? What the fuck? Haha.

It's been over an hour & no-one seems to have picked up on this.

You fludh your rubbish down the toilet? What the fuck? Haha.

I think marmalade means food stuffs. I doubt he's chucking tins of baked beans down there..

Pretty much a common occurrence in some households, though anything overly fatty and oily isnt a good idea.. it collects in the sewer system, and can block the tunnels..

I think marmalade means food stuffs. I doubt he's chucking tins of baked beans down there..

Pretty much a common occurrence in some households, though anything overly fatty and oily isnt a good idea.. it collects in the sewer system, and can block the tunnels..

A common occurrence to scrape your plate into the toilet pan? Hahaha, surely not. I've never heard of anyone doing that. That's fucking mental.

I missed the bin chat, this saddens me :(

Miss everything BL I do.

It's OK Kate, if you look at the bottom of the screen there's a little arrow which will take you back a page! Like time travel! Never miss anything ever again!

this evening is bbq and cider, tomorrow is a beer festival in Dublin and sunday is a day of rest

Just to clear things up, I should clarify that i empty my chuff cup into my Brabantia *

Hope this helps

* When I don't fancy guzzling the contents myself, obviously <3

Yes they do. You don't because your mummy is there to sort out bin stuff for you.

After a brief google I have more of a clue than you appear to. Brabantia is a brand name, not a specific thing. That's like me saying I put my rubbish in the Sony. I might have a Sony bin, or I might shove my rubbish inside my telly. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what you do right enough.

Why do you flush your dinner down the toilet?

Chuff cup i don't even want to know what that is. Ahh axwell is on wee spliff of lowryder chilled..