• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there any real Heroin in 2023?

Anyone looking for the holy grail of opioids? Scroll down to see what is prescribable in the UK.

I've NEVER heard of those ACTUALLY being prescribed and presume it's limited to people who have been on long-term opioid medication for chronic visceral pain for many years and are then moved into palliative care.

It's an open secret that UK GPs who make house calls to palliative patients carry one ampoule of the stuff in the above link to ensure that they can treat 'unacceptable human suffering' and if it kills the patient, it's still justified. Unacceptable human suffering is considered harm and so is compatible with the Hippocratic Oath.

My wife worked with palliative patients for many years and saw the relief that those doctors provide. If someone is going to die within 24 hours, better they die in 1 hour but at peace and without pain and suffering.

Yeah... I've heard there's key differences between Heroin and Fentanyl... With Heroin you get more euphoria and stay awake. With Fentanyl I've heard you get more of a rush and the high isn't as pleasant plus you end up falling asleep just to wake up wanting more again. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You can thank the Sackler family owners of Purdue Pharma who patented their new formula of Oxycodone in a 12-hour controlled released tablet. OxyContin. Those sales reps were probably all given large scripts of Adderall XR 30mg capsules and handsome commissions & bonuses. Trips to tropic resorts for doctors who wrote X amount of tablets. A GROSS crime in the eyes of many.

Prestigious institutions REJECTED Million dollar donations from the Sackler family, wanting nothing to do with this despicable “crime against humanity”

OxyContin forever F@CKed the civilian opioid analgesic medication access, to GENUINE patients who need opioid medications. Docs are terrified of the FDA stripping their license or this and that.

Florida “Pill Mills” with people lined up down the freaking block, skipping out with 100 tablets of OxyContin 80mg green Jems, paying the doctor $200 per visit I’m sure

In Canada it’s the same…..opioids are more restricted/valuable/desirable than amphetamines (Dexedrine, Adderall, Ritalin, etc)

I have legal scripts for basically every CII controlled substance including less restricted drugs but equally important like my 15 repeats for Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (10ml glass multi use vial) this massive 22 gauge 3ml needle as long as your middle finger. Sitting on a clean towel after a shower slowly pressing this razor sharp tip deep into my ass muscle (Methadone 25mg & Ritalin 30mg an hour prior to the IM injection eliminates any discomfort)

Unless you have a genuine medical condition that requires opioids narcotics ……you’re options are dangerous street dope, or a legit Methadone clinic which eventually you’ll get 6 take home carry doses, which isn’t that bad actually.
How did you get prescribed testosterone

I'm pretty skinny these days and could use some T but it's really hard to get it prescribed unless my levels are basically zero

100mg weekly would be perfect

Go to family doc, have blood work done to determine your free testosterone levels. If on the lower end, you can get a script for depo-testosterone 10ml vial 100mg/per ml.

Average dose is 200mg IM every 2 weeks and that’s when it’ll return to baseline

3ml / 22 gauge needle long as your middle finger deep into your ass muscle a few inch below the belt line. I flex my ass muscle and poke where a good spot to IM is and alternate each cheek every 2 weeks

Amazing antidepressant and robust mood boosting properties…..increased sex drive and virility. Combine with L-Citrilline (found in water mellon) a potent vasodilator for rock hard erections

Sativa Cannabis + 100ug LSD tab and the craziest sex you’ll ever have

….plus 1,000 sealed 10ml glass vials of Sandoz Hydromorphone HP Forte 1,000mg / 10ml vial (100mg of HM in a single 1ml insulin syringe…..best Dilaudid vial ever manufactured. Sandoz Pharmaceuticals…..tiny little 10ml vial with an entire gram of Hydromorphone for IV/IM/SC injection
drool...

Hereabouts, heroin is still mostly heroin. Though it tends to be pretty cut, not exactly super-high purity

I have 10ml little glass vials of Depo-Testosterone 100mg/per ml

This tiny little vial can easy be concealed comfortably in your pocket …..soooo small.

Yeah... I've heard there's key differences between Heroin and Fentanyl... With Heroin you get more euphoria and stay awake. With Fentanyl I've heard you get more of a rush and the high isn't as pleasant plus you end up falling asleep just to wake up wanting more again. Correct me if I'm wrong.
pretty much, yeah

fent feels quite a lot physically stronger, but the head high is just not there, it feels empty, very little euphoria compared to heroin, it feels "cold" and doesn't have that warmth

I thank God for fentanyl, personally, because it means I will never touch H again.

I realize that's selfish, but I can't help it.

I feel the same way. I don't even think about H anymore, because I know it's all fent now. Blessing in disguise.

Then feel guilt because I have lost several friends to fent. I quit H around 2012 right when fent started showing up. Survivor's guilt, maybe.

Yes that 1,000mg / 10ml vial of Hydromorphone HP Forte is NOT for vet usage lol. Ketamine plus an opioid would be used for serious painful conditions/post operations

that vial is for hospice, end of life care, cancer pain treatment, and as an alternative to prescription Diamorphine (Heroin). I just love how tiny it is, while packing a Massive punch. Slightly more potent than Heroin, Dilaudid is a heavy hitter. Having a thousand of those HM HP Forte vials fresh off Sandoz Pharma floor and stored in a cold, dark, dry place or however the head Sandoz scientist recommended…..damn. I have those tiny little glass vials of Testosterone, can fit in your front pocket and nobody would ever notice it. Washroom break, single stall room, lockable door, draw up on the clean counter, sink, mirror, toilet paper, a clean 30ga 1cc rig …..even drawing up 50mg Hydromorphone of genuine pharmaceutical HM from a multi dose vial, and not some crushed up pills b.s. …..proper as proper can be

that 50mg IV would be something lol….briskly walking into the work washroom agitated, 5min later after a flush to legitimize your washroom usage lol, slowly, exiting the washroom walking in slow mo past coworkers with a slight grin only to head straight outside, smoking a cig slowly with great enjoyment lol. Wow, what’s up with Bob? He’s all sweaty and agitated one minute……always coming outta that washroom like he just got laid lol, cool as a cucumber and enjoys that cigarette like a Parisian artist having a glass of wine lol

ahhhhh……banging a fat shot of real quality gear 15 years ago, when it was actually real H or great quality. $200 CDN / $170 USD for a gram (approx a 0.8) which would last 3-4 days Max

Methadone is cheap as sh!t to manufacture……fckers ah. Big Pharma

Old timer here.
Sober, hooked, sober...
Chicago has tar and raw D. But, Gota know the right people. It's not on the streets.
I won't...., so please don't ask...
Got myself clean for 14 months. Best time of my life. Only real clean time, besides jail, since '97.
I messed up n got back into it during covid.
Was so happy I found raw, and tar. I was using it,, on top of $50/day fent. Just for memories,, I guess love the taste.
Was all good, til my connects ran outa fent.
Been 2 days now, n no amount of the real shit, makes me feel good now. That feeling is no joke.
I'm not sick, but can't hold still or sleep.
Been up over 48hrs now.
Worst part..I been sitting, 6 hrs at a time, smoking in my bathroom, cause I don't smoke in my house. Bathroom only, and it's snowing here now.
I haven't copped on the streets in 2 years. I'm sure I can find it, but always hated going, mostly due to cops.

This made me really think about getting sober again.
Last time I made it out, I took 1mg of bupe, a day. Doubled the dose every other day. Used feet, as the bupe kicked in, to feel better.
After about 2 weeks. Once I was at 16mg a fee days, I can quit using anything. Just take the bupes.
It's a rough ride, bit only way I can do It.
Also. Once on bupes, I don't sleep. At ALL.
Went those 14 months, sleeping maybe 2 hrs a week. I spent 10pm til 8am, playing guitar, them went to work.
I'm a little scared this time. My health is worse, I'm 54, and smoking 1 to 2 packs of Newport a day. I have no stamina and can't breathe. Even after only getting dressed and tying my shoes.
Can't wait til Tues. I'm going to Dr, find out what's up, if anything, and hoping I just have to slow down with the cigs, and start exercising again.
It gets harder n harder on your body. The older you get.
Please...
Male a decision to quit. And don't give up until you get there.
If I can do it, anyone can.
Been thru the $500/day habits, myself.
Just taper yourself down a lilittle.
Start getting low doses of bupe in you, and don't stop.
Life is amazing, when you have money to do things you like. Are healthy enough to do them, and don't have a habit, holding u back.
But..
Yes tho it's rare.
Real stuff is around.

Of all classes of psychoactive, opioids are most likely the SAFEST in terms of chronic use.

I mean, I know a US anesthetist who was called on to set up a sufentanil syringe driver for a lady who had, against all odds, survived for over 4 years after bone metastasis had been diagnosed.

They told me that the driver delivered 8mg of sufentanil per hour.

Don't forget that sufentanil is about ten times stronger than fentanyl (but actually much safer).

But consider someone getting 80mg of fentanyl/hour for over three weeks.

The patient died but was alert (I suspect stimulants were also prescribed) until 40 minutes before their TOD, got to speak to their family and, and I think this KEY, was if not happy, then at least not in fear.

This is palliative care as it should be.

Me, I have to keep 800mg of oxycodone in my pocket because I am too well aware of how rare effective pain control is in palliative care.

The BNF NEVER describes a level of pain for which diamorphine (heroin) is recommended. It simply states 'to treat unacceptable human suffering'.

To me, the ability to ASK for more diamorphine should be sufficient.

Real brown is definitely still out there. It's just more likely you'll find it from European & various other countries, rather than the US.