• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there any real Heroin in 2023?

Seems the transit routes make all the difference. Afghan etc make it to UK np. We virtually never get fet showing in our h .same with a lot of European countries.saying that i did make a post recently telling of xylazine contaminated gear getting to UK . I didn't realise we couldn't mention prices here.are we allowed to say ten pints of lager for the equivalent weight of a gram of sugar without getting in trouble lol

Yes but if you are getting US street powder you almost certainly won't see any often. maybe if you get a bit higher up the food chain but pretty sure it gets hit with fet before it crosses the border.

In the episode about fentanyl micheal kenneth williams (rip) did he was with a mule moving 7 keys of fet into the US. Had no idea until dude (mistakenly IMO) let her know what she was carrying (she assumed coke but clearly understood the difference when told).... She got flustered AF and pulled over. They didn't find it but I still kind of think that is how he caught a bag of coke cut with fent. (but I can be a conspiracy monger)

Psyclone Jack -- Same here. Kind of a blessing in disguise TBH. If I am not just being selfish....it is a horrible thing. Find someone with a dilly script; best thing left.

Psyclone Jack -- Same here. Kind of a blessing in disguise TBH. If I am not just being selfish....it is a horrible thing. Find someone with a dilly script; best thing left.

I mean, there's no debating it's better than being strung out or dead on fet, but I can't say I'm in such green pastures now having to go to a clinic to receive a dose of state dope equivalent to over a thousand milligrams of morphine everyday. Oh, it's free, but God forbid you go awol, get the boot or maybe get locked up, depending on where you're at. That happens you are fucked son, FUCKED. Capital F, capital UCKED.

In the past year there have been at least two cases of Canadian citizens getting pinched at the airport with kilos of heroin on their way back from South Africa following a stop in Qatar. So apparently it's still around!

It's definitely still around in Connecticut. It seems like fentanyl has become more common. I really don't know Hartford that well, but seems like a lot of the bags there are fent.

Maybe this is just my experience, but I feel like an older user would be more likely to still have heroin. Someone who had been using it for some time now.

I mean, there's no debating it's better than being strung out or dead on fet, but I can't say I'm in such green pastures now having to go to a clinic to receive a dose of state dope equivalent to over a thousand milligrams of morphine everyday. Oh, it's free, but God forbid you go awol, get the boot or maybe get locked up, depending on where you're at. That happens you are fucked son, FUCKED. Capital F, capital UCKED.

free!?!? fuck it is! 300 usd a month plus cost of pills.

There is no way of slicing things that fet in dope is a good thing. In my very contextual case it worked out, until Fucked with a capitol F. And Yea it will happen.

The clinic I go to is free. You're supposed to have to do IOP if you dose, but I slid under the radar. And of course I'm not saying fent dope is a literal good thing, I said that. What I'm saying is the fact that fent replaced heroin was good for my heroin addiction, because I hate fent. Therefore now I choose not to - and don't - have an addiction to street opioids.

sorry that was a reaction at free. And re-reading I assume you are on methadone and I suboxone; or you are outside of the USA.

Yea I said the same thing, no way to slice it as a positive but in my very contextual case it worked out....until the sub doc dissapears or etc whatnot. Back to capital F'd

I feel bad for the newer generations who's idea of "heroin" is going to be tainted by their fentanyl experiences.

Fentanyl doesn't even feel anything like heroin. It had absolutely none of the warmth, empathy, peaceful, blissful feelings of real brown heroin. It also felt dangerous. I had been using opioids for 10+ years before I ever even tried fentanyl & I never once overdosed or felt in any danger. Yet the "nod" from fentanyl literally felt like I was gonna just drop out & die. Impossible to clean, exercise or go walking, which were many of the things I enjoyed doing on heroin.... but couldn't on fentanyl. And good brown would have legs on it for up to 4-6hrs, where as fentanyl is basically over after the 15 minutes of feeling like you're gonna drop out.

Fentanyl gives all other opioids a bad look, bad name. It's a garbage drug.
There are 3 main opioids receptors, mu, kappa and delta & these receptors also have sub-receptors like mu1, mu2, mu3, etc..
Heroin & classic opioids will bind to mu2, which is where all the good feelings come from (not all, but enough to make a difference).

I don't think fentanyl shares the same binding profiles to sub receptors as heroin, making it lack a lot of the unique & great effects.
So while it may be "50x stronger" or whatever, stronger doesn't always mean it's "better".

I knew some Chicago guys who had been using heroin since the 80's and 90's, were alive & still kicking in 2017 & even functioning working members of society. And then once fentanyl got into everything, all it took was that one bag where they thought they were taking their normal dose of heroin, but it was fent & they were alone at home & it killed them. Totally preventable deaths if it wasn't for diacetylmorphine being criminalized and then weaponized.

Fentanyl is commie poison sent to America as biological/chemical warfare to kill off millions of us….to undermine the U.S. economy, healthcare, law enforcement agencies, etc, etc

Those filthy dirty commies living like pigs in their overpopulated shithole …..the largest threat to the U.S.

Levo-Methadone synthesized in 1940’s Germany still used today as a full mu-opioid agonist, loooong half life and duration of action, Potent as F@CK and relatively euphoric

Racemic Methadone is what we get here in the U.S. a slightly “inferior” molecule to some but has its plus (an NMDA rec. antagonist, but doses 150mg+ can cause cardio/heart danger) I’ve been on 80mg for 10+ years. It was significantly pleasurable when starting ….80mg daily still has a positive effect on me after all these years

Last edited:
I noticed a lot of what you are saying at the time too. I was hoping to see that the Tar wasn't getting cut. But I only found two Tar samples, one cut, the other not cut. So at least there was one sample of Heroin that didn't have Fent, and it was Tar. Tar is the way to go anyways if you ask me
Not in California. Tar in my town is more often fent laced than not. I OD'd on one smoked hit of "tar".
In the US we're fucked if we want a real opiate. Fentanyl is pure trash, I smoked it twice, no thank you.
In Northern Europe you'll find brown dope, real morphine 100mg pills and it's fent free.
I've been here a week and smoked a 0.2 of brown after 6 years in fentanyl land USA.

It was nice. Nostalgia. Shit, and we bitched about dope quality before haha

Can u guys not just buy from UK or Europe. There's plenty of ppl that send pills etc to the states that rarely have issues with customs .I'm sure powders in the smell proofs would have a similar success rate. Find a reliable contact I'm sure theyed even send the testing results to u for peace mind. (Referring to my thread on xylazine in h coming from source)

Not in California. Tar in my town is more often fent laced than not. I OD'd on one smoked hit of "tar".
In the US we're fucked if we want a real opiate. Fentanyl is pure trash, I smoked it twice, no thank you.
In Northern Europe you'll find brown dope, real morphine 100mg pills and it's fent free.
I've been here a week and smoked a 0.2 of brown after 6 years in fentanyl land USA.

It was nice. Nostalgia. Shit, and we bitched about dope quality before haha

You can thank the Sackler family owners of Purdue Pharma who patented their new formula of Oxycodone in a 12-hour controlled released tablet. OxyContin. Those sales reps were probably all given large scripts of Adderall XR 30mg capsules and handsome commissions & bonuses. Trips to tropic resorts for doctors who wrote X amount of tablets. A GROSS crime in the eyes of many.

Prestigious institutions REJECTED Million dollar donations from the Sackler family, wanting nothing to do with this despicable “crime against humanity”

OxyContin forever F@CKed the civilian opioid analgesic medication access, to GENUINE patients who need opioid medications. Docs are terrified of the FDA stripping their license or this and that.

Florida “Pill Mills” with people lined up down the freaking block, skipping out with 100 tablets of OxyContin 80mg green Jems, paying the doctor $200 per visit I’m sure

In Canada it’s the same…..opioids are more restricted/valuable/desirable than amphetamines (Dexedrine, Adderall, Ritalin, etc)

I have legal scripts for basically every CII controlled substance including less restricted drugs but equally important like my 15 repeats for Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (10ml glass multi use vial) this massive 22 gauge 3ml needle as long as your middle finger. Sitting on a clean towel after a shower slowly pressing this razor sharp tip deep into my ass muscle (Methadone 25mg & Ritalin 30mg an hour prior to the IM injection eliminates any discomfort)

Unless you have a genuine medical condition that requires opioids narcotics ……you’re options are dangerous street dope, or a legit Methadone clinic which eventually you’ll get 6 take home carry doses, which isn’t that bad actually.

You can thank the Sackler family owners of Purdue Pharma who patented their new formula of Oxycodone in a 12-hour controlled released tablet. OxyContin. Those sales reps were probably all given large scripts of Adderall XR 30mg capsules and handsome commissions & bonuses. Trips to tropic resorts for doctors who wrote X amount of tablets. A GROSS crime in the eyes of many.

Prestigious institutions REJECTED Million dollar donations from the Sackler family, wanting nothing to do with this despicable “crime against humanity”

OxyContin forever F@CKed the civilian opioid analgesic medication access, to GENUINE patients who need opioid medications. Docs are terrified of the FDA stripping their license or this and that.

Florida “Pill Mills” with people lined up down the freaking block, skipping out with 100 tablets of OxyContin 80mg green Jems, paying the doctor $200 per visit I’m sure

In Canada it’s the same…..opioids are more restricted/valuable/desirable than amphetamines (Dexedrine, Adderall, Ritalin, etc)

I have legal scripts for basically every CII controlled substance including less restricted drugs but equally important like my 15 repeats for Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM (10ml glass multi use vial) this massive 22 gauge 3ml needle as long as your middle finger. Sitting on a clean towel after a shower slowly pressing this razor sharp tip deep into my ass muscle (Methadone 25mg & Ritalin 30mg an hour prior to the IM injection eliminates any discomfort)

Unless you have a genuine medical condition that requires opioids narcotics ……you’re options are dangerous street dope, or a legit Methadone clinic which eventually you’ll get 6 take home carry doses, which isn’t that bad actually.
Don't forget shitty buprenorphine.

Actually I'd go as far as saying they don't even make it easy enough to get on methadone here in the US.
You have to go to a clinic every day for your dose until they "trust" you, which is bullshit.

I've wanted to switch from buprenorphine to methadone for so long, but I'm not gonna rush out every morning to a clinic to dose.
Hell, I have to take my meds in the morning before I can even get up or have the energy to do anything period.

So I'm basically stuck with garbage ass buprenorphine forever.

Can u guys not just buy from UK or Europe. There's plenty of ppl that send pills etc to the states that rarely have issues with customs .I'm sure powders in the smell proofs would have a similar success rate. Find a reliable contact I'm sure theyed even send the testing results to u for peace mind. (Referring to my thread on xylazine in h coming from source)
I'd love to but I'm poor as fuck. lol
I was a fortunate enough person that my old heroin dealer use to bring me shit for free all the time. Uncut, pure brown.
He really liked me for some reason. I dunno why. He always told me I was very "charismatic" & magnetic. lol I think he had a crush on my best female friend too. lol But whatever.

And my mom had a pain pill script every month for 11 years, that she basically just handed over to me for all those years.
So I rarely had to pay for my opioids. Then in 2019 my heroin dealer went to prison & my mom passed away in 2021.
Ever since then, it's been crappy buprenorphine for me.