• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there any real Heroin in 2023?

User145667

Bluelighter
Judging by those websites where you send in a sample and they publicly list the ingredients of your drugs (what's the name of that site again? Can anyone post it for me? Google keeps shipping my new bookmarks without my permission. In fact, Google has been really, really pissing me off in a lot of ways lately, with all the liberties they have taken.) There is basically no heroin on the street in the US since late 2020. Most of it is Fentanyl/analogues with very little and many of time no Diamorphine in the "heroin" being sold at all.

Last edited:
So while fent is still dominant we are seeing a resurgence of actual heroin somewhat recently. I believe it could be possible with the right connections to find it again. (Thank god I don’t lol.)

The site is called DrugsData.org (formerly EcstasyData.)

-GC

Ah yes the huge problem that came with me first starting to use the dark web in 2017..Can't lose my connects phone number cause there's always a new marketplace with a lot of the same vendors and if not there's somebody with what you need. The most recently I bought h it was fall and it was fent-free (tested with strips) but he was one of the reliable vendors at the time and sold fent also. Which I really messed my life up with for a while..Should have stuck with the h. But yes it's out there. On the street a lot of it is cut though that's definitely true.

Anything bought on the street these days is almost guaranteed to have fentanyl (and/or various analogs) as a primary active ingredient. Even tar heroin is heavily contaminated with fentanyl, although probably still retains a decent amount of actual tar heroin since it is a difficult substance to heavily cut.

What boggles the mind is that a relatively high proportion of powders sold on the street do actually contain some heroin, but it is such a tiny amount relative to the fentanyl content that it would have little to effect. For example:

Essentially in their greed to make the most out of it, they are wasting huge amounts of good heroin by cutting it to the point of virtual nonexistence. They should just take out the heroin and sell it separately for high prices on the dark web.

Perhaps that what some are doing because the only place that actual heroin is found these days is online (at least in the USA), for example:

Too bad you couldn’t enroll in the government program for prescription Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and/or Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) pure pharmaceutical steril HCL powder for injection

United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, several other European countries, etc

Injectable Diamorphine & Dilaudid is the most effective/safe treatment for a selected segment in which oral Methadone proved ineffective after repeated treatment attempts

Injectable Diamorphine & Dilaudid are extremely similar and study participants had difficulty differentiating the differences between the two opioid narcotics

For myself, large dose oral Oxycodone would be my preference. Perdue Pharma original formula, OxyContin 80mg green tablets X 4 daily plus Oxy-IR 20mg X 6 daily …..or the holy grail of Oxycodone…..the OxyContin 160mg blue tablets X 2 daily with Oxy-IR 20mg X 6 daily

….plus 1,000 sealed 10ml glass vials of Sandoz Hydromorphone HP Forte 1,000mg / 10ml vial (100mg of HM in a single 1ml insulin syringe…..best Dilaudid vial ever manufactured. Sandoz Pharmaceuticals…..tiny little 10ml vial with an entire gram of Hydromorphone for IV/IM/SC injection

Injectable Diamorphine & Dilaudid are extremely similar and study participants had difficulty differentiating the differences between the two opioid narcotics

I would have to disagree with that based on my experiences they were easy to tell apart. Dilaudid feels quite different with a much more intense rush but short duration while heroin has a less intense rush but much longer duration, more pins and needles and just feels overall better. When I was using I had a strong preference for heroin over dilaudid.

I hear Myanmar is picking up steam and taking over the market that was once dominated by the middle east. Now that the Taliban have enforced growing opium, Myanmar knows they got a big market to fill and have increased their yields considerably, growing every year. Myanmar is straight lawlessness right now/civil war, with Junta calling the shots. Junta encourages people to plant poppy, They even force people to convert their fields for poppy. They are getting extremely sophisticated with their yields and product. They want money for their military and there is no end in sight. I think we will see a huge resurgence of heroin.

"The increase in production was most pronounced in North Shan, where field data confirmed very healthy, organized and dense poppy fields. In Shan State, which accounts for 84 per cent of the total estimated area of poppy cultivation, production approximately doubled to some 670 tonnes when compared to 2021"

I would have to disagree with that based on my experiences they were easy to tell apart. Dilaudid feels quite different with a much more intense rush but short duration while heroin has a less intense rush but much longer duration, more pins and needles and just feels overall better. When I was using I had a strong preference for heroin over dilaudid.

I agree the study was probably designed by squares to give the result they wanted.

The dilaided is extremely distinguishable from other opioids IV. It’s almost as if there is a different drug added into it the effects are so different

I hear Myanmar is picking up steam and taking over the market that was once dominated by the middle east. Now that the Taliban have enforced growing opium, Myanmar knows they got a big market to fill and have increased their yields considerably, growing every year. Myanmar is straight lawlessness right now/civil war, with Junta calling the shots. Junta encourages people to plant poppy, They even force people to convert their fields for poppy. They are getting extremely sophisticated with their yields and product. They want money for their military and there is no end in sight. I think we will see a huge resurgence of heroin.

"The increase in production was most pronounced in North Shan, where field data confirmed very healthy, organized and dense poppy fields. In Shan State, which accounts for 84 per cent of the total estimated area of poppy cultivation, production approximately doubled to some 670 tonnes when compared to 2021"

Thank you Junta.

I have to agree there is a noticable difference, and have never done any of them IV.

If someone gave me heroin, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone (my 3 favorite), I would be able to tell them apart quite easily. Each has their own noticeable nuance.

In Oslo, Norway the dope on the street is real heroin from Pakistan.
That’s wonderful. We can’t discuss “specific” prices due to forum rules but how bad is the cost because I recently read a statistic that a neighboring Nordic country has the highest heroin price on earth currently.

It’s great to see other countries picking up afghanstans slack. They will soon find their entire country still full of heroin and now even meth addicts while having fully abandoned their #1 economic export which was heroin/opium

That’s wonderful. We can’t discuss “specific” prices due to forum rules but how bad is the cost because I recently read a statistic that a neighboring Nordic country has the highest heroin price on earth currently.

It’s great to see other countries picking up afghanstans slack. They will soon find their entire country still full of heroin and now even meth addicts while having fully abandoned their #1 economic export which was heroin/opium
They come in quarter,half or full grams.
A quarter ( in reality 0.2) cost about the same as a pack of cigs and a drink.

Myanmar is a MASSIVE Heroin manufacturer & distributor. Since the Vietnam war, Loas, Cambodia, Hochimin Trail lol DMZ, Golden Triangle …..the original “China White” #4 fine China …extremely high purity / near pharmaceutical grade Diacetylmorphine HCL packaged in Kg bundles, white with red logo stamp like a block of premium cheese

There was a news article of the Heroin King of Myanmar who reigned for 50+ years producing some of the purest Heroin ever synthesized (illicitly in a jungle laboratory lol) massive large scale production vats of essentail precursor chemicals #1 essentail is acetic anhydride boiled with morphine base to produce Diacetylmorphine then converted into its water soluble hydrochloride salt. Heroine HCL powder

Myanmar is where I’d like to get 100 sealed kg packages of 98% pure Diamorphine HCL …..trading 20 of them to Bolivians for 20 Kg packaged of extremely high purity Cocaine HCL (all for personal use) no trafficking of illicit controlled substances. Just strictly personal usage

So while fent is still dominant we are seeing a resurgence of actual heroin somewhat recently. I believe it could be possible with the right connections to find it again. (Thank god I don’t lol.)

The site is called DrugsData.org (formerly EcstasyData.)

-GC
Preciate that man. And yeah I'm probably not going to mess with it again, hopefully not anyways. Just curious. Seems strange that Heroin practically got replaced by that bullshit overnight

Anything bought on the street these days is almost guaranteed to have fentanyl (and/or various analogs) as a primary active ingredient. Even tar heroin is heavily contaminated with fentanyl, although probably still retains a decent amount of actual tar heroin since it is a difficult substance to heavily cut.

What boggles the mind is that a relatively high proportion of powders sold on the street do actually contain some heroin, but it is such a tiny amount relative to the fentanyl content that it would have little to effect. For example:

Essentially in their greed to make the most out of it, they are wasting huge amounts of good heroin by cutting it to the point of virtual nonexistence. They should just take out the heroin and sell it separately for high prices on the dark web.

Perhaps that what some are doing because the only place that actual heroin is found these days is online (at least in the USA), for example:

I noticed a lot of what you are saying at the time too. I was hoping to see that the Tar wasn't getting cut. But I only found two Tar samples, one cut, the other not cut. So at least there was one sample of Heroin that didn't have Fent, and it was Tar. Tar is the way to go anyways if you ask me

Too bad you couldn’t enroll in the government program for prescription Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and/or Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) pure pharmaceutical steril HCL powder for injection

United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland, several other European countries, etc

Injectable Diamorphine & Dilaudid is the most effective/safe treatment for a selected segment in which oral Methadone proved ineffective after repeated treatment attempts

For myself, large dose oral Oxycodone would be my preference. Perdue Pharma original formula, OxyContin 80mg green tablets X 4 daily plus Oxy-IR 20mg X 6 daily …..or the holy grail of Oxycodone…..the OxyContin 160mg blue tablets X 2 daily with Oxy-IR 20mg X 6 daily

….plus 1,000 sealed 10ml glass vials of Sandoz Hydromorphone HP Forte 1,000mg / 10ml vial (100mg of HM in a single 1ml insulin syringe…..best Dilaudid vial ever manufactured. Sandoz Pharmaceuticals…..tiny little 10ml vial with an entire gram of Hydromorphone for IV/IM/SC injection
Damn that's like a milligram per unit. Actually seems like the best way to measure it out

I agree the study was probably designed by squares to give the result they wanted.

The dilaided is extremely distinguishable from other opioids IV. It’s almost as if there is a different drug added into it the effects are so different
Never got to actually shoot Dilaudid, but I heard that the rush is better than heroin. Ive tried Dilaudid, but I would love try it IV. Even though I dont IV anymore lol

Dilaudid iv injection hits HARD and very potent …..my legs always went numb for some reason (always sitting on the bed watching tv) it’s VERY effective analgesic opioid narcotic

That being said….I’m sure pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) would be SIGNIFICANTLY more euphoric & pleasurable (due to 6-MAM metabolite)

Oral Oxycodone for me was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before…EVER. The overwhelming euphoric warmth & comfort was out of this world. Never sleepy or impaired but very uppidy giddy, energetic, bubbly, happy and social, almost like pharma grade MDMA + d-Meth + Heroin should feel like

Oxycodone….no need to even inject it with its amazing oral bioavailability

Oxycodone & Ritalin (Methylphenidate) the only 2 drugs to give me REAL euphoria. Dopaminergic mu-Opioid release in the brains reward pathway

Eukadol (Oxycodone) was selected by NAZI scientist because it had a subjective pleasurable euphoric properties very similar to Cocaine. A dopaminergic stimulant like Opioid narcotic analgesic

Why you think Sackler Family / Purdue Pharma cause a CLISTER F@CK of an Opioid pandemic with OxyContin??? Wouldn’t have happened with MS-Contin …no way lol…sleepy zombies

Oxycodone is like shooting a Speedball and has PROFOUND EUPHORIC BLISS

God, how I miss supreme warm fuzzies. ☺️

To be completely honest, if heroin were still heroin, and especially at the prices today, I'd probably still be doing heroin. Kind of a jealous thought, but the fentanyl epidemic was the best thing to ever happen to my opiate addiction. Unless I'm getting surgery, I absolutely despise that shit.