• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there a world record for "most drugs done at once" ?

As I have gotten older, I have tried to be more and more of the philosophy of less is more
I definitely support and agreecwith less. I mean, not always, but less definitely can be more, depending on the occasion.

I mean I still take my big LSD doses- last 3 weekends respectively: 250ug ALD 52, 300 ug 1cP LSD, 700ug 1cP LSD.

But 50 ug, and 25 to 35 ug are still equally enjoyable, more fun at the right time, and virtually no downside of comedown fatigue, post lsd depression.

I am 40 myself, male. Obviosly Lyme Disease destroyed immune system, chronic fatigue and extreme allergies sensitivity and fragility, is a massive factor.

But I can't handle my heavy trips like I used to, like a happy duck in it's element of water.

Only 8 days aftet a 500ug trip, 5 days after a 200ug.

But I'm suddenly so tempted to experiment with a 25-35 ug acid dose tonight, to accompany my kava. In better times than of late these small doses worked magic to lift my mental state, raise my vibrations, and recapture focus.

My mental and emotional state has been shockingly bottomed out recently, and in the past these mini 25 to 35 ug doses worked magic to snap me out of that spiralling depressive state.