• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there a world record for "most drugs done at once" ?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I'm sorry if this is a silly topic

But I'm curious if anyone has any videos

Of someone one being on like 35 different drugs all at once or something in that case

Or if there's a reward for doing this

Anybody?

Also if this is against the rules don't ban me please *crosses fingers*

Personal biggest combo: (taken in this order) alcohol, weed, ket, diazepam, etizolam, dph, promethazine, amphetamine paste, different batch of k, diphenidine, mxp, mdma, 2ci (and maybe 2cb too).
This was unintentional. I had been up for days on k weed booze n benzos then did the promethazine and dph to sleep then had to abort sleep to travel to score a L of K so took speed then was so fucked after doing the new k when i got back i did the the last 4 which were taken in one parachute/bomb. When I came up from that bomb i literally couldn't see. Everything in my vision had unlimited tracers.
Or (not sure on order taken)
Ket, oxynorm, oramorph, dhc, diazepam, etizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, promethazine, dph, weed, alcohol, gbl.
Fell asleep stood up after sex. My ex mrs said my breathing was so shallow she couldn't sleep as she was so worried i was going to need an ambulance.
So stupid of me. Adding the gbl was so dangerous. Please no one repeat. I had mega tolerance to benzos and a pretty big opiate tolerance. Plus a mega tolerance to k and booze and a pretty good one to gbl.

Personal biggest amount of one drug in a session (less than 24hrs): 50g of ket.
Scored around 8pm and it was gone by about 3pm next day.
Not proud of that. Was pissing blood the next day.

Well... Not to brag but I injected a whole marihuana once. Unfortunately the guinness guys said they were too scared to put it in their book.
Not just a Mary jane but an entire reefer madness style marihuana? Hail Mary!

I injections 2 marihuanas tho, in my jug, it's a ROOR. just saying..

As my serious reply.... There's a few...

Anytime I took fent enough to OD, I 2/3 times I was also smoking or shooting crack or meth.

Ketamine plus meth iv plus alcohol plus pot. 2020

Mushrooms, crack, meth, pot, booze, poppers 2019

Acid plus mega alcohol and topped it off with meth recently 2020

Drank all night plus an Oxy 40 maybe an 80 back when oxy was still good... Skin went green and eyes bleeding ppl thought I was gonna die. August 2008.

Mdma plus coke and crack and alcohol bigtime a few weeks ago 2020

Just off the top of my head.... There was a while this April and may J was using coke and meth and alcohol heavily every day...

I've got a lot of polysubstance abuse history

Ket, oxynorm, oramorph, dhc, diazepam, etizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, promethazine, dph, weed, alcohol, gbl.
Fell asleep stood up after sex. My ex mrs said my breathing was so shallow she couldn't sleep as she was so worried i was going to need an ambulance.
So stupid of me. Adding the gbl was so dangerous. Please no one repeat.
Lucky to survive that friend, plenty wouldn't have

Am gonna tell you this, please don't be cross.

Even before reading this post, if anyone asked me who I thought the next candidate for The Shrine would be, I'd have gone for you

It's just something in your attitude/awareness/expression...more how you say what you say as opposed to the actual content...evocative of some kinda extreme sadness in you brother...don't fucking lose hope man

Ive done some pretty epic combos of Psychs, Dissos and Empathogens over the years. Ive gone on these weeklong binges where i just sniff 4-AcO-DMT/3-MeO-PCP lines of the stuff mixed together every few hours big amounts 50mg/15mg kinda ratio and also dose DOC, 2C-D, 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-C and Mescaline some of the days in different combos. This one week jacked my tolerance so bad i couldnt get decent visuals for 6 months. Id still trip mentally and bodyhigh but visual it was gone even smoking 50mgs DMT id just get CEVs mainly. But after a break it came back and im trying to be more responsibile. Went on Mushrooms, 3C-E, BOD, 2C-E and 5-Br-DMT binge that was pretty epic but im gonna start tripping on just one psych at a time again for awhile and im getting lotta new ones soon i have to write reports on.

Lucky to survive that friend, plenty wouldn't have

Am gonna tell you this, please don't be cross.

Even before reading this post, if anyone asked me who I thought the next candidate for The Shrine would be, I'd have gone for you

It's just something in your attitude/awareness/expression...more how you say what you say as opposed to the actual content...evocative of some kinda extreme sadness in you brother...don't fucking lose hope man
Not cross man.
You're not wrong though. There was alot of sadness last year. I lost 2 of my very best friends and 2 other close friends last year. One to non drug related stuff. 3 to opiates. Carried a coffin at one of the funerals. 2019 was a bad year for me death wise. This years been pretty shitty too, i walked away from a 2 year relationship with a girl i still loved. Dealt with it by injecting k at every opportunity.

My real best friend died 12 years ago this xmas eve, due to alcohol, we were 20, i carried his coffin too. That really screwed me up tbh. I had counseling back then and was put on anti depression pills but didnt stay on them long.
Drugs are my escape from reality. Probably why i love ketamine so much. I admit I must like to push boundaries. Not recommended.
There is alot of other shit gone/going on too but i think I've said enough already.

The time of the 2 combos i posted i was unhappy in a relationship and also heavily heavily dependent on benzos. I very rarely touch them thesedays, nearly died coming off of them years back.

I aint headed to the shrine yet. I've thought about suicide so many times. But i really dont want to die before my parents. I would hate to do to them what I've seen my dead mates do to theirs.

I have understood recently after a few comments that the way i post in the lounge is defo not pro-harm reduction. I think maybe i will start a blog or maybe book.
Sometimes i think i feel that if i document my use, IF i did die, at least people would know why.
Although now I'm saying that, no one on here knows my real name, and im only logged in on my phone, which has a pin lock no one knows, so even if i did die, my username couldn't be connected to me :/

But yeah, i aint going out yet. Not intentionally anyway. And i dont fuck with benzos/opiates/gbl/pharmaceuticals/any drugs that you can OD on (unless you count alcohol) thesedays. Only ket. And me and CH worked out id have to do something like 44g in one hit to die from that, lol.
I dont want to die. I just like to bury my head in the sand quite alot.

Anyway thats enough de-railing. Lets hear some more mad combos lol

Very interesting thread starter question OP. I feel if there was a world record then the record holder would be on BL somewhere (possibly the Shrine).

Personally I’m a purist and almost never mix drugs except at the tail end of stim or psychedelic trips to switch off and get some sleep. One exception was when I tried heroin and only survived the OD because I was full of amphetamine sulfate.

Holly crap these combos are out of these worlds I can't imagine surviving this

There should be some sort of guiness world record here to take some notes or something lol

Holly crap these combos are out of these worlds I can't imagine surviving this

There should be some sort of guiness world record here to take some notes or something lol
Let’s start a campaign to get it in the Guinness book of records - we can start spamming their Facebook page with requests and outrageous claims of who’s achieved what insane levels and lived.

Let’s start a campaign to get it in the Guinness book of records - we can start spamming their Facebook page with requests and outrageous claims of who’s achieved what insane levels and lived.
They'd probably want video proof.
I wouldn't do the 2 combis i posted again, but I would happily sit and make my way through 50g of K again if someone wanted to fund it 😂
I could do it wayyy quicker than I did that time too, especially if i was in a bad mood 🐴
(dont do it)

I remember this one weekend, we all got fucked offffffff. Man between 5 people we smoked 3 grams of weed, I, by myself finished 1 whole beer, and ALMOST finished the 2nd. They were warm

That's crazy man. Your probably turned your brain into a french omelette.
I was the omelets in that old commercial

You see how that commercial was made in the 80s? This is the seed which came to make me in the 90s. It's a sad sad story.

Last edited:
I remember this one weekend, we all got fucked offffffff. Man between 5 people we smoked 3 grams of weed, I, by myself finished 1 whole beer, and ALMOST finished the 2nd. They were warm
Oh my Goooood! One day I had a third and I knew I was on my way to rehab! I just woke up there I don't know what happened I blacked out!

I was expecting way more responses like mine tbh.
I'm kinda disappointed in ya'll

Wheres all the other crazy fuckers like me?
I know @nznity had some mad combos like mine
But hes in rehab...

I was expecting way more responses like mine tbh.
I'm kinda disappointed in ya'll

Wheres all the other crazy fuckers like me?
I know @nznity had some mad combos like mine
But hes in rehab...

I mean Nun like that, I was never a shooter, whatever you wrote up there looks like a math code lowkey lol.