• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there a world record for "most drugs done at once" ?

Has to be some fucker at a music festival. The people I've seen.

Five years ago at a local one that happens in September, on the morning the thing ends, this acquaintance ambles up to our spot as we're packing up and sits down. Starts going off on how he's on mushrooms, G, coke, K, M, booze and as this is Canada, obviously weed was involved.

I straight told him to go die elsewhere.

He's still alive though. What's the fucking point though?

Just look up some of the posts in the Drug Culture threads: How high are you, Your morning fix and Your nightly fix. :)

I have had quite the lists always, so you know which posts to read... ;) :p

-- Peace o/

My personal record is about 12 drugs at the same time and I don't ever recommend people trying it. Several psychdelics, downers, uppers, RC's... - everything in relatively low dose, I was flopping around like a fish on my bed in extreme.... borderline psychosis or some sort of "trip"... I don't know what I'd call it, it was just too much

that's my whole thing is I love all drugs and I love combining them even more. I love heroin but heroin +meth/coke is 5x better.

combining drugs has led to every OD and some other major problems in life. I'm the type of person where NOTHING is enough. Not even heroin.

It's a sick disease. I try to stick to just one or two now, and away from hard drugs.

Last edited:
I’ve mixed n matched a few times..

One of my favorites is-

-MDMA
-MDA
-5-MAPB
-LSD
-Mescaline
-Phenibut
-d-Meth
-Ketamine (towards the end)
-DMT (towards the end)

This is the pinnacle of life. So far...

-GC

I remember doing speed pills and smoking weed, after a couple lines of ket, a couple of MDMA caps, and salvia while peaking on the MDMA.

A few times, LSD+E+speed+ket, or just lsd+e+speed.

Some of the combos I have seen here are way out of my league!

I'm sorry if this is a silly topic

But I'm curious if anyone has any videos

Of someone one being on like 35 different drugs all at once or something in that case

Or if there's a reward for doing this

Anybody?

Also if this is against the rules don't ban me please *crosses fingers*
I still feel a bit sorry for that poor elephant they injected with a fatal dose of LSD. I can't remember for sure, I think it was at least 300 mg.

i.e. 300,000 ug. Or 3000 standard, 100 ug doses.

We had a cartoon in England decades ago called Nelly The Elephant.

The song went "Nelly the Elephant packed her bags, and headed off to the circus. Off she went, with a Trumpetty Trump...Trump Trump Trump!"

Just came back to me.

So on topic, I should contribute.

One time 80 MDMA pills in 8 days, 2002.

2003 80 pills in about 3 days. By mistake in fact. I had serious time dilation and lost track of time, reality and pill count before I realised I was in a Twighlight void.

900 ecstasy pills between September 2002 and June 2003. Lots other stuff as well while in my final University year.

One incredible weekend in 2004, one whole gram of very pure MDMA crystal on Friday night, plus a gram of ketamine.

Saturday night, still up on the incredible MDMA, weed etc, we went to an outdoor illegal UK rave.

That night I took one "Smilie Face", 7 "Heinenken Stars", plus 5 "Hearts".

13 all truly incredible MDMA pills. Plus 2 grams of ketamine, 5 tabs of acid.

I am confident the MDMA pills averaged over 125 mg easily. So was about 3 grams nearly MDMA plus 3 grams Ketamine, 5 trips, cannabis.

Was an incredible weekend. No harm done either lol, I mean I felt fine throughout and afterwards.

I think I took about 30 MDMA pills in one night in 2002, they were crushed to poweder- "Blue Tulips." On top of 265 British Liberty caps, psilocybin mushrooms brewed, drunk, eaten.

Twice I took 5 mg LSD in 48 hours. In 2011, and 2012.

Many extended MDMA benders. 5 days, 9 days, 11 days. UK "Exodus" festivals 3 nights in August, of the highest quality MDMA pills ever, Lsd, Best cannabis of my life (Skunk, Pollen and hash, 1/8th of each in 2000), mushroom tea, grass truffles.

So many other times too. I didn't even get around to ketamine. One of the most scintillating psychedellic experiences I ever had was at an incredible Undergound London Rave in a disused University Building.

9 E's, 2 drops Liquid acid, Mexican Mushrooms, and loads of ketamine. Wow, stuff was sparking around like never before. Visible energy. Literally atoms and all sorts dancing before my eyes. I had the highest level of agility and coordination, weightlessness and pure energy I have ever experienced.

Lots of very heavy combos of acid, ketamine and ecstacy.

My last ever rave in 2005, just before Lyme Disease struck, I took 6 tabs of Hofmann LSD, 5 high quality MDMA pills, 2 grams ketamine, plus some of the strongest skunk I ever smoked in my life.

These are just examples which come to the too of my head lol!

But no world records. I (only) took about 3500 MDMA pills in 9 years.

I know of people personally who took over 5000.

And I'm sure people have taken upwards of 10,000 MDMA pills.

Maybe 1000 LSD tabs. Again, no record.

I knew people who snorted ketamine 1 gram lines at a time 12 times a day!

Records are hard to achieve. Count me out!

So it struck me, just to be more current, and again no record by any means.

Although I do genuinely wonder if any other Bluelight members have surpassed this rate...

From October 2019 to October 2020, exactly 148 tabs of acid- (1cP, 1P and ALD 52), but mostly 1cP.

About 30 tabs since then, but lost track since that point.

So 18 mg LSD effectively since October 2019.

Do other members here run through as much LSD?

I don't mean any of this at all boastfully btw.

I did this crazy shit. I like to share the tales, which are precisely accurate and honest to the tee I swear- or not at all! No crackhead fantasy shit lol! (No offense, Crackheads. Lol!)

I am genuinely curious though, what rate other members run through acid?

@AutoTripper nice
Most acid tabs i did at once was 7 tabs. Unsure on the dosage of them. We also drank smoked weed and did alot of k. It was intense
Another time i took 2 BIG drops which was nearly as strong as the 7 tab trip. While peaking we smoked dmt, and did massive lines of k, also drank and smoked.

"I knew people who snorted ketamine 1 gram lines at a time 12 times a day!"
Try 25 times a day 😂💪🐴
(not proud of that btw - look at my newest thread in TDS to see what happened to me)

I've often wondered how many habits it is possible to have at once

For about 6 months I had a habit of weed, caffeine, gabapentin, nicotine, methadone, etizolam, MXE . That's 7 drugs about every 6-8 hours, not even counting "fun ones " like xanax, coke, acid, mdma, etc. I'm sure I've probably been on 10 drugs at once at certain points without really trying

The scary part is when you're like "I've had my weed, gabapentin, caffeine, nicotine, and methadone, but I'm sick as fuck because I dont have etizolam and MXE" its fucking exhausting to have to cop 8 different things for one day to go right

You guys sure are interesting...and I'm not being facetious.

I was always scared to mix more than two, somewhat compatible drugs (other than nicotine thrown in, of course). And the only combo that I've done that was truly bad joo joo would be the beautiful but deadly cocaethylene. Never mind a shopping list of drugs.

Truly impressive......not necessarily in a good way, but still.

Or if there's a reward for doing this

We should make this a Darwin trifecta for a special sticker

I propose someone has to take all drugs at once then..

Has to consume mad amounts of vodka while purposely getting hit by Russians driving automobiles with that intent

followed by a five thousand person brutal gang bang of said hero.

So it struck me, just to be more current, and again no record by any means.

Although I do genuinely wonder if any other Bluelight members have surpassed this rate...

From October 2019 to October 2020, exactly 148 tabs of acid- (1cP, 1P and ALD 52), but mostly 1cP.

About 30 tabs since then, but lost track since that point.

So 18 mg LSD effectively since October 2019.

Do other members here run through as much LSD?

I don't mean any of this at all boastfully btw.

I did this crazy shit. I like to share the tales, which are precisely accurate and honest to the tee I swear- or not at all! No crackhead fantasy shit lol! (No offense, Crackheads. Lol!)

I am genuinely curious though, what rate other members run through acid?

Yes, for a long stretch 04-12 alot of LSD was moving through this pandas paws. Id eaten it before then but mainly mushies and back then i was hooked up with amazing connect. Id eat ten strip every weekend sometimes more and lots of MDMA/MDA and 2C-x. But Acid in particular i used a whole lot of most i ever dosed at once was 36 WoW blotters and i merged with the collective, its been all love ever since <3

Yes, for a long stretch 04-12 alot of LSD was moving through this pandas paws. Id eaten it before then but mainly mushies and back then i was hooked up with amazing connect. Id eat ten strip every weekend sometimes more and lots of MDMA/MDA and 2C-x. But Acid in particular i used a whole lot of most i ever dosed at once was 36 WoW blotters and i merged with the collective, its been all love ever since <3
Thanks for sharing mate, too hammered on strong Kavas and cannabis right now but really appreciate your reply.

I think you have already made me feel a bit less guilty lol, over maintaining a 280ug weekly average over 13 months.

Last edited:
I think a better question would be:

Is there a world record for "most drugs done at once and survived”?​

I lot of people take as many drugs at once to kill themselves all of the time, which isn’t really in the best internet of harm reduction.
Two human reports of accidental LSD overdosing. One- 40 mg. I roughly recall the story how he emerged 2 months later eventually, from an abandoned warehouse- ratbitten! But otherwise okay. I always found some humour visualising that "trip" lol!

And I think there was a documented case of a man taking a much higher dose of LSD, well over 100 mg, not quite sure 300. But I think I temember he was okay.

I think, with powerful psychedelics like LSD the brain and imagination might have some sort of self protective measure where they will only go as far as they are capable of going.

So although such an insanely intense and unexpected come up from an accidental mass overdose could be the most frightening and shocking experience of one's life way things turn out eventually may not actually be so terrible.

An irony to lsd for me.

In the WW2 experiments with German Soldiers, 3.5 mg pure MDMA was injected, and killed the man straight.

So there is one potential clear marker, to avoid that level in record pursuit or simply measuring, as we are here.

Last edited:
2003 80 pills in about 3 days. By mistake in fact. I had serious time dilation and lost track of time, reality and pill count before I realised I was in a Twighlight void.
You know at first I read this like you took 2003 oxy 80s, and I was like DAMN. Someone else who's found that full agonist ceiling tolerance where no matter how many thousands of mgs you take, nothing else happens. One time I went crazy trying to catch a nod again and took around 200 over 3 days, but 2003... well I probably would have kept going because I still couldn't get a nod but I ran out.

You know at first I read this like you took 2003 oxy 80s, and I was like DAMN. Someone else who's found that full agonist ceiling tolerance where no matter how many thousands of mgs you take, nothing else happens. One time I went crazy trying to catch a nod again and took around 200 over 3 days, but 2003... well I probably would have kept going because I still couldn't get a nod but I ran out.
Hi. Yeah sorry for thelack of my usual clarity. I usually try and spell things out plainly and clearly, but occasional I leave things slightly open to inference.

Neve actually taken a single Oxy 80 let alone 2003 in 3 days lol!

I gather from your post you quickly realised I meant 80 MDMA pills in 3 days.

Has to be some fucker at a music festival. The people I've seen.

Five years ago at a local one that happens in September, on the morning the thing ends, this acquaintance ambles up to our spot as we're packing up and sits down. Starts going off on how he's on mushrooms, G, coke, K, M, booze and as this is Canada, obviously weed was involved.

I straight told him to go die elsewhere.

He's still alive though. What's the fucking point though?
Elvis was King.