• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is there a way to figure out if there’s xylazine in my fentanyl?

Actually the DEA only exists, gets funding, and is judged by its successful prosecution of violations of existing drug law.

It has nothing to do with drugs.

It has to do with legislative intent.

There are plenty of drugs that aren't controlled by the DEA. In fact, every single unscheduled drug is not under the purview of the DEA.

So it is completely incorrect to say the DEA is judged on prosecution of drugs. It's judged on the prosecution of the violation of drug laws which is a completely different thing.

There is nothing about judging them whatsoever in my post. Nothing about their efficacy or lack thereof.

My post was about what gets the DEA more money:

1. Massive out of control fent deaths of rich white kids

2. Elimination of addiction and deaths and we finally all overcome addiction and nobody dies.

Which scenario 1 or 2 do you think will cause Congress to funnel more money to the DEA and expand their already autonomous power to do whatever they want without legislation being passed?

1. Is the obvious answer so why would the dea not help worsen the situation when they get more money out of doing so?

If we achieve 2 there is no need for a DEA to exist anymore

Xylazine has its own strip tests too now just like the fent strips. Like 1 dollar each.

I would do fentanyl again but if a bag ever has xylazine I’m telling the dealer I’m never calling them again or charge me more money for fent only product.

This xylazine ulcerates you from the inside of your ass out to your face regardless of ROA.

Way worse than fent imo. but I’m more scared of drug organ damage than death. Death is easy…suffering with ulcerated body parts potentially forever if they are internal organs is worse than death.

Also methadone and bupe won’t get you off of that tranq dope. You’re fucked if you’re hooked on xylazine. No way out.
Is there anything that you would want to be in your fent dope that has a secondary amine??

The reason I ask is because if the answer is no, why would you use a test strip where you have to correctly dilute the sample or else you get a false, positive or a false negative, when Simon's will always show a secondary amine by turning blue?

There is nothing about judging them whatsoever in my post. Nothing about their efficacy or lack thereof.

2. Elimination of addiction and deaths and we finally all overcome addiction and nobody dies.

Which scenario 1 or 2 do you think will cause Congress to funnel more money to the DEA and expand their already autonomous power to do whatever they want without legislation being passed?

1. Is the obvious answer so why would the dea not help worsen the situation when they get more money out of doing so?

I was responding to also tapered's post. I thought that was pretty clear since I quoted his post in my response.

Except we already have number one happening and the DEA budget is getting cut, While, customs and border patrol is up 30%

Read the mission statement of the DEA.

The DEA will always be around as long as Organized Crime sells drugs whether there are deaths or addiction or not.

This is all about the government getting their pound of flesh, their percentage of the cut.

It's the same reason why the government pushed so hard to keep the laws that allow individuals from brewing, vinting, and distilling their own beer, wine and liquor from being passed. Thankfully they were unsuccessful.

The DEA will always be around as long as Organized Crime sells drugs whether there are deaths or addiction or not.
can’t wait until they invent recreational drugs to sell that don’t involve addiction.

Recreational Drugs and “addiction or not.” I don’t think that’s an option but I’m hoping it gets invented

That’s one hell of a tough business model for the cartel though. Inventing then Selling recreational drugs that aren’t addictive.

Last edited:
can’t wait until they invent recreational drugs to sell that don’t involve addiction.

Recreational Drugs and “addiction or not.” I don’t think that’s an option but I’m hoping it gets invented

That’s one hell of a tough business model for the cartel though. Inventing then Selling recreational drugs that aren’t addictive.
There's no possibility of such a thing being invented. The reason being, 'addiction' isn't some inherent quality that resides in the chemical make‐up of the drug, it's the product of an interplay between your personal wants and desires, how you intepret the drug effect, and a gradual conditioning process.

Humans have the capacity to get addicted to absolutely anything they associate with reward; it doesn't even have to be a substance. Now, if somebody were to come up with an opiate that doesn't cause physical dependence... Xd

Most alcohol users are not addicts or abusers.

It's the largest recreational drug volume in the world.

I’m gonna do the shit regardless since ya know I’m a junkie and all but I do like to have knowledge of what I’m putting in my body.
...If ya gotta find ways to figure out whether there's even deadlier crap in your deadly crap, maybe it's time to re-think. Or switch substances.

Huh? The US govt. in particular is primarily run by heroin dealers. Probably Canada too but I don't know. And oil dealers. Most other lobbies pale in comparison in terms of influence.
I don't know how to emphasize that enough. I'm not worried about it, I mean I left.

"Why doesn't somebody do something?" Karen says.

But in between terrorism, Epsteingate, and the border crisis law enforcement doesn't exactly have a lot of time on it's hands. I mean, if you want a room full of heroin importers, I can arrest enough heroin importers for you to fill a room. They're not exactly difficult to find. But do you have enough attorney's to convict a room full of heroin importers? They're not exactly broke and their attorneys are probably smarter than your attorneys. More important question, how many jail cells do you have that I can put convicted heroin dealers in? Ironically that's the real bottleneck. And while I'm totally neutral on this issue, I did want to point out that the public is really against corporate prisons. Crazy stuff, huh?
If you edited all the bullshit out of your post it would be blank.

God I wish xylazine test strips had been available when I was using. I'm six months clean now but prior to that I very nearly lost both arms due to xylazine laced Fentanyl. I went septic, infection got into my brain and I ended up in the hospital for nearly a month. I was facing double amputation as a very real possibility. I am very lucky to have survived and recovered with all limbs still attached. Xylazine is no joke and it's absolutely rampant where I live in southern New England.

I go to the safe injection site and they have a test for it(xylazine). I also know the guy who mixes it but better safe then sorry. Today was just fentanyl and benzos

God I wish xylazine test strips had been available when I was using. I'm six months clean now but prior to that I very nearly lost both arms due to xylazine laced Fentanyl. I went septic, infection got into my brain and I ended up in the hospital for nearly a month. I was facing double amputation as a very real possibility. I am very lucky to have survived and recovered with all limbs still attached. Xylazine is no joke and it's absolutely rampant where I live in southern New England.
Congratulations on getting clean. It's not easy as i'm struggling with it now. I'm not shooting the fent but even smoking is dangerous and has my tolerance sky high

I go to the safe injection site and they have a test for it(xylazine). I also know the guy who mixes it but better safe then sorry. Today was just fentanyl and benzos

Where are you located? I know only a few countries have safe consumption sites. Canada -?