• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is there a way to figure out if there’s xylazine in my fentanyl?

Also no one I know wants to be using fentanyl, they'd all prefer heroin, it's just harder to find good dope w/out fentanyl in it these days.

IF you know how much active you have, making a solution will avoid the problem of 'clumps' and even medicines that are highly potent are mostly only produced as solutionss.

Not always - the Chinese produce sublingual dihydroetorphine tablets but the formulation of those must be quite a challange.

Fentanyl (Sublimaze) was introduced purely for use in surgery where respiratory support was available. That someone, somewhere allowed other formulations was a disaster. Yes, aMF did turn up in the 1980s and did kill people, but the scale of deaths these days is tragic.

I've been told that methadone is limited in it's use for substitution therapy because the doses needed would be toxic. BUT we actually know that the acetyl ester of R-4066 (a methadone derivative) is about 400 times more potent than methadone and would surely give fentanyl addicts an off ramp... but no signs than anyone is even considering using it which is kind of sad.

So my plug recently got some different dope and it’s good but it’s definitely different than what I’m used to. For one it has an odd taste, almost a diesel type thing which my circle of people have all just decided probably has to do with how it was brought into the US. The other thing though that has me wondering if maybe it’s cut with xylazine though is that I’ll take a couple hits and next thing I know I’ve taken myself a nice little 10-15 minute nap. Same thing has been happening to pretty much everyone who’s using it. And it’s not like an actual overdose or anything, it just seems to put everyone to sleep. So I’m wondering is there some kind of sign I can look for to tell if this new dope is cut with tranq?

I also just remembered that there’s one guy I see sometimes at my plugs spot and he shoots the shit and he’s got some gnarly little infected looking spots where he bangs his shots at and told me it’s from this new fetti so that also makes me think it could be xylazine? Idk I’m gonna do the shit regardless since ya know I’m a junkie and all but I do like to have knowledge of what I’m putting in my body.

Thanks in advance.
Do you know how to obtain free xylazine test strips? I can give you an email address if you need one.

Yeah, unfortunately a lot of addicts have no fixed address and can't afford more than a cap at a time. I mean it's literally a couple bucks. Compared to buying some minimum, having to use and have some working computer knowledge, and a safe place to deliver it, waiting days at a time, etc.
Can't you just go on the dark web and get better shit, #3 or #4 dia instead of a cocktail of random mixtures? I don't mess with that stuff just saying.
I’d love to go on the dark web & purchase some decent stuff. Do you know how I can do this? Any suggested sites? I have an address to use & it may just be worth trying since what I have been getting is garbage.

I’d love to go on the dark web & purchase some decent stuff. Do you know how I can do this? Any suggested sites? I have an address to use & it may just be worth trying since what I have been getting is garbage.
You have to buy bitcoin, download Tor, and go to dark.fail for links. If you use Monero (crypto) there's more markets available. I only use bitcoin so I go to Incognito. I use coinbase so the government probably knows what I'm doing but I only get stuff for personal use so I don't care.

If OxyContin never existed, there wouldn’t be a massive opioid crisis in the US. Heroin requires a poppy crop, fentanyl requires sending $ over seas. 1000 doses of fentanyl is much smaller than 1000 doses of heroin. No smell. People get high really fast, then go into WD really fast.

It’s the crack of opioids. Panhandle, buy, high- repeat.
Why is the "fetty" on the street so much different than the pharmaceutic fentanyl? Wouldn't fentanyl be fentanyl? Because as far as the opioid epidemic transpiring where I live, along with the 80s, roxis and percs we all had ready access to 1200mcg fentanyl lollipops (as well as arm patches although I never tried one of those ) I can tell you the fentanyl lollipops were the most intense euphoria id ever experienced and the high alone lasted over 16 hours, and wd didn't hit until 12+ hours after that ... So I guess they engineered the street shit to last as short as possible somehow ?

Last edited:
Get a prepaid visa for a made up identity either through creating a dummy PayPal, varo, chine, Cash app account if you know how to bypass the SSN hurdle, otherwise buy one from CVS with cash wearing a COVID mask and glasses. Then you use that to buy Monero under a false identity. Make sure you're connected to public WiFi at a coffee shop or something far from your house. Run it through a tumbler. Now, this is important, CEASE use of this device for the remainder of the process... Setup TAILS on a USB stick and load up this temporary OS so you can make the purchases and leave no trail as far as an OS, logs, etc. Use TOR of course . And NEVER log into any other accounts or website like Facebook on this just use it for crime. Out the order through to your drop spot and patiently await the arrival As far as picking it up, that's on you because I haven't put much thought into opseec for that because I don't pick anything up...

Just a note that DanceSafe's XTS require 10mg of sample for 1 tsp of water, so they take infinitely more substance than fentanyl test strips. I can see this being a barrier for people who are testing their opioid samples (it's challenging enough to convince lots of folks to let us borrow that amount for FTIR testing, which they get back). Additionally, they are not recommended for use with non opioids currently due to the prevalence of false positives with some substances/cuts/buffs.

Instructions below for reference.

Instructions for using our xylazine test strips​

It’s All About Dilution​

When using immunoassay test strips for drug checking (as opposed to urine testing), sample preparation is important. Any drug can produce false positives if over-concentrated, and if you don’t concentrate enough (over-diluting by adding too much water) you run a greater risk of false negatives.

The proper dilution for any drug checking strip is initially determined by laboratory analyses as well as relevant facts about the current status of the illicit drug supply, such as the average concentrations of various adulterants in specific drugs. Over time, field testing supplemented by confirmatory lab analysis (like GC-MS) may change our understanding of the optimum dilution.

As of right now, based on two studies, one by the manufacturer and one by Dr. Marya Lieberman at the University of Notre Dame, the optimum dilution for using W.H.P.M.’s xylazine test strips to test powdered illicit opioids appears to be two milligrams per milliliter (2 mg/mL). This is the equivalent of 10 mg of powder into one teaspoon (5 mL) of water.

image.png

One teaspoon is 5 mL, so 10 mg into one teaspoon equals 2 mg/mL

This can also be measured by putting one level micro scoop of powder into a normal plastic bottle cap.

image.png

2 mg/mL is the equivalent of one level micro scoop into one plastic bottle cap of water.
This dilution is capable of detecting even tiny, microgram levels of xylazine, and current studies indicate that it should not produce false positives even if the sample contains high concentrations of fentanyl, heroin, diphenhydramine, alprazolam, diazepam, etizolam, oxycodone, hydrocodone, or lidocaine.

For testing M30 oxycodone pills and other pressed opioid tablets that contain binder material, crush and test:

1. The entire pill in a quarter cup of water (four tablespoons)
  2. Half the pill in 1/8th of a cup of water (two tablespoons)
  3. A quarter of the pill in 1/16th of a cup of water (one tablespoon)
You can also pre-order our printed instruction sheets here.

Don't use xylazine test strips to test non-opioids (yet)

No xylazine strip on the market today has been assessed for efficacy when testing non-opioid drugs. Although the W.H.P.M. strips did not cross-react with methamphetamine and MDMA, they have not been tested with cocaine or other commonly used non-opioids. Furthermore, they did cross react with ketamine and levamisole, meaning they are very likely to give false positives with ketamine (as well as cocaine if it contains enough levamisole).

Thankfully, as of today, we are not aware of any ketamine samples found to contain xylazine, and when xylazine has appeared in other non-opioids like cocaine and meth, it has only appeared alongside fentanyl (so far). Therefore, we do not advise testing non-opioids for xylazine at this time, especially given the possibility of false positives with ketamine and levamisole-containing cocaine. Testing non-opioids with a fentanyl test strip should be sufficient and remains important.

There are xylazine test strips i think you can buy online. Not sure how accurate they are though.

There are xylazine test strips i think you can buy online. Not sure how accurate they are though.
I think methadone clinics and pharmacies should provide them.

Mandelin turns brown from xylazine

Mandelin is "olive green" for fentanyl

Per protestkit.eu

. The DEA is also paid by the cartel to allow certain shipments through and bust “decoy” shipments so they look like they are being successful
That's not accurate.

What is accurate, is that the cartels pay US Customs and Border Patrol personnel to catch the shipments that they want caught.

They don't need to involve the DEA or anybody above the guy sitting in the window at the border crossing.

It was a fascinating interview with an obviously anonymized border patrol agent.

He said when the cartel presents you with the option of a half a million a year to point out and catch one or two shipments a month while letting the other 10 go through versus you and your family dead, it's not a hard decision to make.

The number one reason that this conspiracy theory that the DEA is paid by the cartel doesn't hold water is numbers.

4 million trucks across the border every year. That is 300,000 trucks a month, 10,000 trucks a day.

There's also 90 million smaller vehicles that cross the border every year. That's 8 million vehicles a month about 200,000 vehicles a day.

There's only 60,000 employees in the entirety of US customs and border patrol.

If you consider it probably takes two, maybe three people to properly search a vehicle than you could search. 20,000 out of the 210,000 vehicles that cross the border every day and do nothing else but that.

So yeah, if you focused entirely on checking vehicles for drugs, you could check 10% of the vehicles coming from Mexico, do absolutely nothing else to patrol the border and the ocean access to the US coast and the Canadian border would be completely uncontrolled.

That's why drugs are here not because of any conspiracy theory where the DEA is paid by the cartels. It's because there's So many people coming and going that it's literally impossible to effectively stop drugs from coming into the country.

Even if you multiply the customs and border patrol by 10 times. That's 600,000 people. Only checking vehicles coming across the Mexican border which would slow regular traffic and trade to a halt and still ignores all the other routes of entry.

You technically don't even have to go on the dark web.

For years Smokey's (which was shut down by the DEA in October 2023) would reliably ship all kinds of research chemicals that consistently made it through customs and were delivered via USPS.

So my plug recently got some different dope and it’s good but it’s definitely different than what I’m used to. For one it has an odd taste, almost a diesel type thing which my circle of people have all just decided probably has to do with how it was brought into the US. The other thing though that has me wondering if maybe it’s cut with xylazine though is that I’ll take a couple hits and next thing I know I’ve taken myself a nice little 10-15 minute nap. Same thing has been happening to pretty much everyone who’s using it. And it’s not like an actual overdose or anything, it just seems to put everyone to sleep. So I’m wondering is there some kind of sign I can look for to tell if this new dope is cut with tranq?

I also just remembered that there’s one guy I see sometimes at my plugs spot and he shoots the shit and he’s got some gnarly little infected looking spots where he bangs his shots at and told me it’s from this new fetti so that also makes me think it could be xylazine? Idk I’m gonna do the shit regardless since ya know I’m a junkie and all but I do like to have knowledge of what I’m putting in my body.

Thanks in advance.
So I did a check, and neither fentanyl, diamorphine (heroin), caffeine, or diphenhydramine (Benadryl), are secondary amines, therefore, they should not react to Simon's reagent.

However, xylazine is a secondary amine and should turn blue using Simon's reagent.

Simon's reagent can be bought at dancesafe.

Of course, there are other secondary amines that could possibly be in your dope, but a blue result means that there's at least one secondary amine and if it's clean there shouldn't be any secondary amines.

That's not accurate.

What is accurate, is that the cartels pay US Customs and Border Patrol personnel to catch the shipments that they want caught.

They don't need to involve the DEA or anybody above the guy sitting in the window at the border crossing.

It was a fascinating interview with an obviously anonymized border patrol agent.

He said when the cartel presents you with the option of a half a million a year to point out and catch one or two shipments a month while letting the other 10 go through versus you and your family dead, it's not a hard decision to make.

The number one reason that this conspiracy theory that the DEA is paid by the cartel doesn't hold water is numbers.

4 million trucks across the border every year. That is 300,000 trucks a month, 10,000 trucks a day.

There's also 90 million smaller vehicles that cross the border every year. That's 8 million vehicles a month about 200,000 vehicles a day.

There's only 60,000 employees in the entirety of US customs and border patrol.

If you consider it probably takes two, maybe three people to properly search a vehicle than you could search. 20,000 out of the 210,000 vehicles that cross the border every day and do nothing else but that.

So yeah, if you focused entirely on checking vehicles for drugs, you could check 10% of the vehicles coming from Mexico, do absolutely nothing else to patrol the border and the ocean access to the US coast and the Canadian border would be completely uncontrolled.

That's why drugs are here not because of any conspiracy theory where the DEA is paid by the cartels. It's because there's So many people coming and going that it's literally impossible to effectively stop drugs from coming into the country.

Even if you multiply the customs and border patrol by 10 times. That's 600,000 people. Only checking vehicles coming across the Mexican border which would slow regular traffic and trade to a halt and still ignores all the other routes of entry.

What government agency gets the most tax money directly as a result of ever increasing fentanyl death rates?

What government agency gets the most tax money directly as a result of ever increasing fentanyl death rates?
Not the DEA.

They have less employees now than they did in 2012.

10 Percent less employees 11100 and change versus 9800 today.

Perhaps you should actually research what you say in support of your crazy conspiracy theories instead of just posting bullshit.

On the other hand, customs and border patrol, let's look at them

2020 Budget $3.9 Billion

2023 Budget $5.4 Billion

Wow a 30 plus percent increase.

When you just make up bullshit to satisfy your conspiracy theory, it makes a fool out of you.

Think about it - the DEA only exists, only gets funding and is only judged by it's successful prosecution related to drugs.

It's a perverse incentive.
Actually the DEA only exists, gets funding, and is judged by its successful prosecution of violations of existing drug law.

It has nothing to do with drugs.

It has to do with legislative intent.

There are plenty of drugs that aren't controlled by the DEA. In fact, every single unscheduled drug is not under the purview of the DEA.

So it is completely incorrect to say the DEA is judged on prosecution of drugs. It's judged on the prosecution of the violation of drug laws which is a completely different thing.

So I did a check, and neither fentanyl, diamorphine (heroin), caffeine, or diphenhydramine (Benadryl), are secondary amines, therefore, they should not react to Simon's reagent.

However, xylazine is a secondary amine and should turn blue using Simon's reagent.

Simon's reagent can be bought at dancesafe.

Of course, there are other secondary amines that could possibly be in your dope, but a blue result means that there's at least one secondary amine and if it's clean there shouldn't be any secondary amines.
Xylazine has its own strip tests too now just like the fent strips. Like 1 dollar each.

I would do fentanyl again but if a bag ever has xylazine I’m telling the dealer I’m never calling them again or charge me more money for fent only product.

This xylazine ulcerates you from the inside of your ass out to your face regardless of ROA.

Way worse than fent imo. but I’m more scared of drug organ damage than death. Death is easy…suffering with ulcerated body parts potentially forever if they are internal organs is worse than death.

Also methadone and bupe won’t get you off of that tranq dope. You’re fucked if you’re hooked on xylazine. No way out.