• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is there a way to figure out if there’s xylazine in my fentanyl?

cking92

Greenlighter
So my plug recently got some different dope and it’s good but it’s definitely different than what I’m used to. For one it has an odd taste, almost a diesel type thing which my circle of people have all just decided probably has to do with how it was brought into the US. The other thing though that has me wondering if maybe it’s cut with xylazine though is that I’ll take a couple hits and next thing I know I’ve taken myself a nice little 10-15 minute nap. Same thing has been happening to pretty much everyone who’s using it. And it’s not like an actual overdose or anything, it just seems to put everyone to sleep. So I’m wondering is there some kind of sign I can look for to tell if this new dope is cut with tranq?

I also just remembered that there’s one guy I see sometimes at my plugs spot and he shoots the shit and he’s got some gnarly little infected looking spots where he bangs his shots at and told me it’s from this new fetti so that also makes me think it could be xylazine? Idk I’m gonna do the shit regardless since ya know I’m a junkie and all but I do like to have knowledge of what I’m putting in my body.

Thanks in advance.

long Healing infections in users that frequent that plug is a sign, where I am there’s a trend of powder being odd colors tends to have Xylazine in higher amounts than white or brown. Im not sure where you’re located but is there an exchange around with an FTIR that you could go test it at? If you’re close to VT I could run it on my machine at my org.

All those signs are pretty common indicators but fair warning I’ve had samples do exactly that, be subjectively reported to have those effects, run them via FTIR with GCMS confirmation and find Nothing but a bunch of cut and a little fetty. As for test strips, from the confirmation study we did on them we found they’re very effective if you’ve got a positive result but in effective at clearing negative results. So if it comes up positive you can be confident it’s there but if it comes up negative you cannot but sure it actually is

If those infections are systemic, meaning that they appear on areas of the body where he hasn't even injected anything into, then yeah it's cut with Xylazine. Just when I thought it can't get any nastier than fentanyl, this tranq shit comes around and proves me wrong. I wonder what comes next...

There is a test.

If those infections are systemic, meaning that they appear on areas of the body where he hasn't even injected anything into, then yeah it's cut with Xylazine. Just when I thought it can't get any nastier than fentanyl, this tranq shit comes around and proves me wrong. I wonder what comes next...
When fentanyl becomes the good guy....

If heroin never existed, I don't think anyone would be doing fent.

There are SO many better options.

Please reconsider your path.
If OxyContin never existed, there wouldn’t be a massive opioid crisis in the US. Heroin requires a poppy crop, fentanyl requires sending $ over seas. 1000 doses of fentanyl is much smaller than 1000 doses of heroin. No smell. People get high really fast, then go into WD really fast.

It’s the crack of opioids. Panhandle, buy, high- repeat.

Oxycodone has been around for over 100 years and SR formulations have been around for over 60 years. It's was the the US's massive overprescribing of Oxycontin and the subsequent immediate and massive limitations on it's prescribing that lead to the opioid crisis.

If someone has been on oxycodone for years, they WILL suffer severe withdrawal effects so for about a year doctors in the US were swapping pain patients to other opioids but quickly the DEA began checking doctors records and taking them to court if they were prescribing above average amounts.

Oxycodone has been around for over 100 years and SR formulations have been around for over 60 years. It's was the the US's massive overprescribing of Oxycontin and the subsequent immediate and massive limitations on it's prescribing that lead to the opioid crisis.

If someone has been on oxycodone for years, they WILL suffer severe withdrawal effects so for about a year doctors in the US were swapping pain patients to other opioids but quickly the DEA began checking doctors records and taking them to court if they were prescribing above average amounts.
The CDC retracted those guidelines and at least in California the state medical board put out new guidelines correcting it and shitting on the original CCD 2016 guidelinesz

My own country even did their own prescribing guild lines explaining how following the 2016 CDC since retracted guidlines causes increase rates of fentanyl use, increased overdose and increased suicide, and increased crime overall.

But guess what? The DEA has ignored the retractions and new guidelines and continues to prosecute doctors using the erroneous 2016 guidlines which are not even laws…but they seem to have locked up plenty of ethical non pill mill doctors using these guidelines.

There are a lot of ethical no pill mill doctors doing life sentences and the prosecution continues.

The goal is to worsen the fentanyl problem as a justification for asking for more money to fix it. The DEA is also paid by the cartel to allow certain shipments through and bust “decoy” shipments so they look like they are being successful

Can't you just go on the dark web and get better shit, #3 or #4 dia instead of a cocktail of random mixtures? I don't mess with that stuff just saying.

Can't you just go on the dark web and get better shit, #3 or #4 dia instead of a cocktail of random mixtures? I don't mess with that stuff just saying.
Yeah, unfortunately a lot of addicts have no fixed address and can't afford more than a cap at a time. I mean it's literally a couple bucks. Compared to buying some minimum, having to use and have some working computer knowledge, and a safe place to deliver it, waiting days at a time, etc.

The CDC retracted those guidelines and at least in California the state medical board put out new guidelines correcting it and shitting on the original CCD 2016 guidelinesz

My own country even did their own prescribing guild lines explaining how following the 2016 CDC since retracted guidlines causes increase rates of fentanyl use, increased overdose and increased suicide, and increased crime overall.

But guess what? The DEA has ignored the retractions and new guidelines and continues to prosecute doctors using the erroneous 2016 guidlines which are not even laws…but they seem to have locked up plenty of ethical non pill mill doctors using these guidelines.

There are a lot of ethical no pill mill doctors doing life sentences and the prosecution continues.

The goal is to worsen the fentanyl problem as a justification for asking for more money to fix it. The DEA is also paid by the cartel to allow certain shipments through and bust “decoy” shipments so they look like they are being successful

Think about it - the DEA only exists, only gets funding and is only judged by it's successful prosecution related to drugs.

It's a perverse incentive.

Think about it - the DEA only exists, only gets funding and is only judged by it's successful prosecution related to drugs.

It's a perverse incentive.
It’s the most destructive agency in the entire government.

It’s responsible for our recording setting incarceration rates vs other countries and abysmal “rehabilitation" outcomes (ie revolving door into prison and street gangs)

It goes way beyond drug use in users. All crime committed by users against innocent civilians, urban cities being overrun by open air drug use, all gang and cartel activity and income- their bread and butter, it’s all made possible and encouraged by the DEA.

It’s responsible for tens of thousands of suicides in the chronically ill non drug abusing population.

Every single fentanyl overdose that happens would not have been possible without the DEA.

Civilians in the US complain about gang violence a lot but they fail to see that all that violence and gangs existing is because of the DEA. It’s not a direct connection with the word drugs in it so it goes over the public’s head.

The dea needs to be abolished. instead we have much more traction in America aimed at abolishing things like the department of education, IRS cohorts specifically for going after white collar rich tax cheats (supported by the poorest Americans in the poorest states) the FBI….yes most republican candidates ware pledging to abolish the dept of education and the FBI.

America is sad and embarrassing. The FBI goes after the biggest criminal to ever exist in American history and half our countries response is to abolish it. Schools teach science instead of the Bible and half our countries response is to abolish schools.

Americas days as a super power are numbered.

I wish meth clinics handed the test out, i doubt that would sway people already addicted though. I keep in contact with one girl from my old clinic, almost every week she's messaging me telling me who died this week.
Why the government isn't trying harder to stop it's import blows my mind.

Why the government isn't trying harder to stop its import blows my mind.
it’s completely impossible to they’ve tried stopping the import of drugs for decades and thrown billions and billions of dollars and literal armies at the problem and the cartels have only become more advanced and better at beating the government.

the government isn’t just offering a safer, cheaper, and more preferable alternative like oxy or hydro if they actually wanted to save lives…they don’t tho, they want it this way. Maximal suffering and maximize the amount of addicts is the government’s goal…while fooling the public into thinking they are doing something

quote-our-enemies-are-innovative-and-resourceful-and-so-are-we-they-never-stop-thinking-about-george-w-bush-35-78-79.jpg

it’s completely impossible to they’ve tried stopping the import
I agree with this... fwiw it's here in the US doesn't need shipping it seems.
Don't quote me on that as it is only my perspective.
Bunch of finger pointing lol
Peace

Now we look back and think wow, heroin is the good guy.
I was just saying the other day "You ever think we'd be saying it's too bad they can't do something safer like heroin?". Buried a friend a week ago. Woke up to the paramedics. People I know who've been active opiate users for decades ODing and dying. Even if you know what you're doing (cause you do it every day and all) there's really no safe way to use fentanyl on the street, it's just too fucking potent. People don't know how to compound properly, and even if they did, just a little clump is all it takes.