• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is THC "Female energy" while mushrooms are "Male energy"?

Thizz Man

Bluelighter
I heard this statement while looking up "Penis envy" mushrooms and it seems to be true. I've had experience with my friends smoking male cannabis plant and it kind of has an alpha effect on your mindstate but that wasn't nothing compared to my experience with mushrooms. I remember tripping on a "magic blanket" in the woods with my friends on what I would later learn was "Bicycle day", the day before 420. When we got high, the leaders and the followers were easily distinguished, I remember at one point pounding on the ground like a gorilla as we talked about our inner animals and primal instinct.

What do you think about this? Also if somebody has done mushrooms twice and the second time they experienced a mild temporary psychosis, should they avoid use of mushrooms even if they were fine with acid (despite having a kinda bad trip)

what the fuck are you on about lol, sounds like you need to avoid drugs tbh

you just sound crazy to me.

8)8)

penis envy was developed by the famous entheogenic mycologist/enthobotanist and psilonaut terence mckenna. Besides his wonderful teachings he left behind to fuel our thoughts and imagination, he also left one of the most unique and powerful cubensis mushrooms we have every experienced. Its nick named penis envy because they resemble.....well......you guessed it.. A penis. Terence was big on mushrooms and marijuana and he talks a lot of psilocybin mushrooms being a "male" energy and mj being a "female" energy. No wonder he developed a mushroom that looks like a penis.

I don't even.

Maybe don't read Terrence mcKenna if you planned on it.

Male and female deities and energies have been associated in spiritual experiences all over the place. One of the more consistent ones is the green goddess of Salvia, but still I remain skeptical towards all this. No idea what would be more female about THC apart from the fact that weed is the female flowers.
Same goes for mushrooms, the resemblance with a penis seems quite coincidental to me, if the cap opens there is no more similarity right?

And seriously take it very easy with the psychedelics if they are that hard on you as it seems.

I need everyone to bring it back to a mature approach just a little and the OP to explain further or my clairvoyance tells me that this thread will not live a long and prosperous life.

I guess I failed to paint a clear picture of what I was saying and filled my post with useless background information about myself and my experiences.

I've just recently had my 3rd psychedelic experience so I don't have as much experience with hallucinogens as I do with cannabis. The first two times were 'shrooms and last week was my first acid trip.

To put it simple my question is, do you think MJ is a "Female energy" while mushrooms bring on a "Male energy"

I guess I failed to paint a clear picture of what I was saying and filled my post with useless background information about myself and my experiences.

I've just recently had my 3rd psychedelic experience so I don't have as much experience with hallucinogens as I do with cannabis. The first two times were 'shrooms and last week was my first acid trip.

To put it simple my question is, do you think MJ is a "Female energy" while mushrooms bring on a "Male energy"

no. in fact i sometimes have difficulty separating genders when tripping.

I think if anything Cannabis would be a "male" energy simply due to it's unrelenting intensity at high doses, although I've never felt a definite male or female energy on anything.

I couldn't put a name on the energy I feel with mushrooms..

i never got a sense of male or female from the energies of these drugs.
Even on DMT the entities i encounter are sexless.

There isnt really a definitive answer to your question. Its all subjective.

One drug i know that is often reported to have a female energy is Salvia, though ive never felt that myself.

Edit: TBirdee beat me to it

What the fuck are male and female energy anyway? Honestly, just don't read Terence McKenna, he gives people all sorts of silly ideas and then you sound like a twat.

When you say you took mushrooms and had mild temporary psychosis, do you mean that you experienced the effects of mushrooms (i.e. mild temporary psychosis), or that you actually had a psychotic break? If it's the latter, then please stop tripping, you will drive yourself totaly crazy.