• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is she a liar or is this in my head?

Who liked me from the beginning?
I'm hoping that was a compliment :) but please correct me if I'm wrong please!

And I've started talking to this new girl. She seems nice, and a bit reserved at the moment. Dunno why but I kinda like that. It's like I gotta keep trying to get to know her more.
But as you say it is hard. And will honestly take your advice and not say anything about what I think of her to her.
And I also think she would want that ( as in me slagging her off to her ) as it's something that still shows I'm hurt by her.

There is so much shit she done!
Convincing me I was going mad!
And I remember when she first stated coming to my parents she would always be "ill" and sit upstairs. Because she knew what she was fucking doing to there son!

That's okay. We are not going to find a solution for this today or by the end of the week - so to speak.
Vent away..;)

I just hate how someone can say your there "soul mate" and do such horrible things to you.
I really wish I had just gone with my gut the night we decided to get together, but then my son wouldn't be here. And I can't Imagine my life without him. I just wish I could have him exactly how he is but without have ever to have met her.

I appreciate everyone's advice btw :)

I am cutting her off now.
Is it normal to wanna tell her what I really think of her? And I know it's not good to keep saying stuff to her.
But will this pass? Like the thought of another guy sleeping in what was our bed. Will all this pass once I've moved on?
I want a relationship really. I like the idea of the same person

I highly recommend not talking shit. I would just pack my shit and go when she didn't notice. Maybe leave a note to the effect "Sorry, but you are a sorry cunt, I don't owe you an explanation because you already know what you are and I deserve better."

I def would not go around talking shit about an ex. It makes you look like a piece of shit and women will notice that. Just say that there really is not anything to talk about or that you would prefer not to talk about it ever.

The thing is no one wants to hear about your sorry ass ex. If you talk shit about your ex then there is a good chance women will assume that you will say the same about them. I suggested making female friends so you feel more comfortable with yourself and around women.

I personally prefer to be friends with women and I do not have sex with all of them. I am still friends with my ex wife. We do not have a sexual relationship but that was my decision and she is cool with that and we still help one another out from time to time as well I am kinda poor so I do get by with a little help from my friends and well my friends look out for me.

But yeah being friends with women is a good idea for a myriad of reasons and you won't feel alone. Also do not rebound into another shitty relationship because it could be very easy to jump from sex or misplaced feelings to something that you do not want to get into.

I just hate how someone can say your there "soul mate" and do such horrible things to you.
I really wish I had just gone with my gut the night we decided to get together, but then my son wouldn't be here. And I can't Imagine my life without him. I just wish I could have him exactly how he is but without have ever to have met her.

I appreciate everyone's advice btw :)

My only advice.... Get the test. Damn looks, get the test so you will know 100% and you will never question it in the future. Fuck her feelings about any of it just get the test.

He really is my bloody double.
There's nothing about him that looks like her. I have no doubt he is mine. And even my
Parents would of said get a test if they were in doubt in the slightest.

Yeah before he was born I think she might not of known if I was the dad.

Even the other day we had to take
Him to the GPs and the doctor said "is this him? Oh
My he looks like daddy doesn't he?"

You sound jealous and possessive. A lot of that is explainable. I doubt you are honest all the time.

^ Yup. I do agree.

We've gone through this before poppy-jay. You've got to be totally honest with us so that we can try to help you.
That's is probably one of the reasons you find yourself in the spot you are right now.
There's nobody judging .. not in here.

As having been a toxic person myself before I was medicated and recieved counseling, I'm familiar with this type of behavior. One thing I was good at was lying, and know when someone else was lying.

You've described her as a toxic person.

If she was innocent, she wouldn't have hid things.

You have to be a real piece of feces to cheat on someone then treat them like they're a fucking idiot. "I showed you." "They're in the garbage."

She's Playing you like an Xbox.

If you do not get a test on whether or not that is your child you lose a rights legally, so the sooner the better and if it is not your child you really should consider whether or not you want to be involved.

Scared is right about summing up how a liar operates and it is something you seem to fail to grasp mainly because you life in a great deal of denial and constant self validation

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I do not have time to sugar coat thins for you, you ask for advice, well thats what you get

How is jealous and possessive if you notice things that aren't right and question them?

I really don't see myself that way. If I am that. What is the next thing for me to do?

And I know the reason I am paranoid she has cheated is because she cheated on a serious boy fiend of hers that I knew, and also her husband ( not with me though, as far as I'm aware ) and always blamed it on then treating her like shit.

What's self validation?
And in denial of what?
The reason I know I can spot a liar is because I'm a recovering drug addict.
I would scream and shout and do anything to prove I wasn't high, I would swear blind.
And I'm sure allot of people on here could recognise lies and ways people lie from there drug use.
I am obviously not perfect.
But I do NOT deserve to be cheated on!

And I know the reason I am paranoid she has cheated is because she cheated on a serious boy fiend of hers that I knew, and also her husband ( not with me though, as far as I'm aware ) and always blamed it on then treating her like shit.

So why be with her in the first place? You have kept a score card against her from the beginning and have used past mistakes not made with tou as a reason to treat her like shit.

A lot of girls redo lipstick a lot because they like to have decent lippie on. And to be honest shes an adult who wouldnt appreciate having to report to you all the time. Maybe ahe knows tou dont trust her and are talking shit about her assuming the worst and plays on it to piss you off as you are giving her the shits?

Give her a break man. Shes just had a baby and going around saying its not yours is bullshit.

This is so bizarre....I have a vast collection of odd socks and that does not mean I cheat. It means I mix up my laundry with people.

OP has possibly messed up this relationship beyond repair by his wild accusations. Hes already admitted the kid is his. She would have known it was his.

Hes already scoping other gjrls yet thinks what happens in his ex lovers bed after hes gone is his buisness.

Nothing in the original post points to cheating. Just because you have convinced yourself she is doesnt make it true.

If you are on drugs take a break and get antipsychotics.

I cant believe people in this thread havent seen his behaviour as over the top and bordering abusive.

Think about it. She knows you have issues with paranoia and knows her past. What else can she do besides wear a tracker to prove shes not cheating?

Shes decided to not be with you even though you dumped her because she knows you will try to get back together on the weekend with your letter and put further demands on her.

Can you just entertain the notion you have been completely wrong and get help?