R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is she a liar or is this in my head?

Poppy-jay

Greenlighter
Hey all.

So it started a few years ago, I met a girl round one of my ex's house and me and this girl clicked as mates right away.
We met up a couple of times before December 2014
But it was end of 2014 we got together

I had been on olanzapine for a few years due to drug induced problems but never saw a shrink again till 2015.

Before we became a couple we talked about our pasts and I opened up everything.
And we both agreed no lies in this relationship.
The first lie from her was that night when I asked if she had ever been engaged ( she was married the whole
Time. But they split a couple of years before this )

A bit about her past:
She had cheated on her boy friend I knew but when I asked if she had cheated she said "yes" and I asked if it was on the guy I knew, she said "no" she later told
Me it was him.
We told each other the number of people we have slept with.
I didn't believe her number as she had slept with her ex's mates, her mates husband and so on.

After being together for 3-4 months I came to hers and found a pair of socks that weren't mine. She said "yes they are yours" I was like "no, there huge"
She then said they were her step dads as she wears his when she stays there. Again I later found out he is the same size foot as me.
I let this slide.
And before she got pregnant, I wanted to write something down in a pad. Before giving me the pad she tore out some pages and tore them up. When she went out I checked the bin for them. They weren't there. She took them with her.
And when she got
Home I asked what she done with them and she said "there in the bin"
They weren't.

And then when she came back from holiday with her mates we had an argument. She went into the bedroom and I was in the front room. When I walked into the bedroom she was tapping her phone screen where you have to tap to delete a message. And as I got to her she clicked on a message from my brother and said she was texting him. She wasn't.
I demanded to see her phone and she kept refusing then finally agreed, to which I said "ok, I'll look at your deleted messages" she scream "actually no, give it back"

A couple of days later she came
In saying "I'm going to my sisters step mum to see them both. Look at my
Phone, go on"

She left with lipstick on, and her lipstick only stays on for 15-20 mins before it needs reapplying. Before she left she made it clear she wasn't taking her bag, just her phone.
2 hours later she came back with lipstick on as dark as when she left.
I know her, what she did was by saying "I'm not taking anything other than my phone" she thought when she comes back with lipstick on she would think that I think "oh she couldn't have been doing anything with a guy"

And that day we went shopping and saw her sister, and my ex partner looked surprised and said to her "oh, how's your mum?"
She had just been round to see her sister and her sisters mum!

And after this we booked a hotel for us both. We were checking her emails but no confirmation email came through so I said check your spam. She said " not yet"
I said "why?"
"Not yet!"
Anyway we went to the kitchen where I put washing up gloves on to wash up some dishes.
As soon as they were on she left and I followed and would you believe it, she was checking then, but no emails showed. I think she deleted them fast.

Ad later when I asked why she did that she said "I opened it in front of you"

A few other things have happened. And she would play on the fact I was on olanzapine even though my
Shrink said to me that I don't need it ( I have since then stopped it.

Is this stuff suspicious to you guys?

if you dont trust her whats the point in the relationship?

i always go with my gut

only you can know how shifty she is.

i go by the feeling i get off people

Because she accepts me.

But yeah my gut has been telling me from the beginning that I cat trust her. And my gut is usually right.
I just don't want to believe it :(
I feel like such a fool! ????

She kinda sounds like a prostitute from personal experience. She might just not trust you.

I respect my privacy but I am not rude enough to be all up on the phone and internet when I have company as realistically whenever someone spends massive time on the tele well they spend it with someone else.

I personally would not sleep with someone who is tricking off.

I never trust anyone. You should really consider what you want.

I have been friends with women who turn tricks and I get why and I am no position to judge but I have no romantic interests in that type of thing and it is nothing personal.

Either way she might just be a drug addict who steals and I find thieves to just be nasty people and I have fuckall to do with thieves. I would 8-6 someone like that out my life.

Sounds like she is up to something and you can't trust her from what you wrote. Other peoples socks and stuff is kinda weird. Shes doing something on the phone she doesn't want you to know about. Have you asked her about any of this or confronted her? I wouldn't jump to any conclusions but seems like something weird going on for sure.

She kinda sounds like a prostitute from personal experience.

lol

Run. Trust your instincts and run. You'll regret it more later if you don't. No trust = not worth it

I'm pretty sure she's not a prostitue ...

I now have a kid with her.
But moved out ages ago.
I did confront her and she always denys it.
And loads of other stuff that just seems like she's hiding something

Argh I hate this fucking feeling??

I always go with my gut. If I get a bad feeling, I am just done with certain people or a situation.

You get what you deserve. If you let someone treat you like shit, well fuck it, that's your life.

She probably cheating on you, so you a stupid mofo cuz you gonna get an std.

But hey, its your life, your body, do what the fuck you want. If you too insecure with yourself and you feel like you need her, well let your life be like shit for all I care.

Dude. I couldnt finish your post, just got creeped out by what she is like. Oh hell yeah, gtfo of there asap. I know it is hard to be alone. AT first. But then one day you are chillin with your real love, thinkin back on what a cunt she was.

It's not only about trusting her but not being able to talk about it. As if both of you are playing games with each other, or perhaps from your perspective she might be playing with you. This is beyond uncomfortable and an awful feeling to keep to yourself especially when it involves someone you share a life with.

You should be able to openly talk about these issues with the woman you already decided to share so much. Even if she thinks that you are over reacting or giving too much importance to small issues. It does not matter. You should be able to discuss anything among yourselves.

Last edited:
Some people love to lie and do it constantly.

Personally, with my experience being with an ex partner that did lie, and a few people who did feel the need to lie while we were briefly dating I don't put up with any of that and I don't call them a liar to their face except in the case of my ex who I lived with and saw on a daily basis; but I do cut them out of my life and stop having contact with them.

Since you have a kid together it's probably not possible to completely cut off contact with her; but you can move out if you live together. It does sound like something sketchy is going on especially how she said she was going to visit certain people, and then when you asked about them she said she went somewhere else, and the part I read about the men's socks that are not yours.

^ Sure. I don't think you should cut her off, I just feel that if this is bothering you it should be clarified.
Some people start to feel 'paranoid' after they discover his/her partner is lying - obviously.

I've also lied to my wife in the past to make sure she didn't know about the extent of my addiction and when she found out I kept on lying. It was messy for a while, however, considering how much we'd care about each other and all the good things we'd shared and have in common we decided to stay together. It took time to regain her trust.

If I go out or travel solo she's not think I'm doing something different. On the other hand if don't call or don't answer my phone I'm sure this will come up again. It's very hard IMO to regain someone's trust reason for which I think you should know whether your instincts are right or not, regardless of type of lie she's telling and if this is the case.

Last edited:
Dude. I couldnt finish your post, just got creeped out by what she is like. Oh hell yeah, gtfo of there asap. I know it is hard to be alone. AT first. But then one day you are chillin with your real love, thinkin back on what a cunt she was.

Yeah, she does sound like a total bitch and well, I would be done with her.

I suggest moving on. Hell, just make friends with some women and whether or not you have sex is irrelevant because they will introduce you to their friends or your friendship will grow into something more.

Than there is always casual sex which is just kinda like a brief fling and sometimes relationships come out of it later but at least you have someone to have fun with and sexual intercourse which is also fun.

I don't see the point in staying with someone who makes you miserable.

Does the kid look like you?

Very much so.
And before he was born I kept going on about a paternity test and she was like "would you really do that!!?"

After a couple of weeks of him being born she was like "still want one? I'll pay for it if you want"

I was like "yeah because you can tell he's
Mine"

What fucks me off is the fact I'm made out to be the cunt to her family. Her sister is just like her. Constantly chests on her fiancé and pretends to cry to him. And I was like to my ex "how is he so blind"
But she's just like her.
I really think the only way she will be with one person for life is if he is a complete fool. Like her step dad. Yeah her mums fucking crazy too.
But it hurts to think that the next guy she meets might be nice and he might never pick up on things.
She's making it out like I'm the one missing out! And that its my loss! Well it's both of our loss. Because she can read me like a book and she accepts my drug past.
I'm worried my next partner will. It a accept my past.
But I know I can't be with her.
I have giving her so many opitunitys to come clean. I'm seeing her and my son this weekend. And said I wrote a letter that could change us and make us be together.
But she's like "nah :) I've made up my mind"
When I was the one who left her!

I'm not sure if she's aware of what she's doing or done. Is that possible?

Yeah, she does sound like a total bitch and well, I would be done with her.

I suggest moving on. Hell, just make friends with some women and whether or not you have sex is irrelevant because they will introduce you to their friends or your friendship will grow into something more.

Than there is always casual sex which is just kinda like a brief fling and sometimes relationships come out of it later but at least you have someone to have fun with and sexual intercourse which is also fun.

I don't see the point in staying with someone who makes you miserable.

Yeah I am trying to make more women friends.
But I've never really been the type to just have casual sex. I like being in a relationship.
But now after a couple of failed ones random sex could be fun I guess!

Very much so.
And before he was born I kept going on about a paternity test and she was like "would you really do that!!?"

After a couple of weeks of him being born she was like "still want one? I'll pay for it if you want"

I was like "yeah because you can tell he's
Mine"

What fucks me off is the fact I'm made out to be the cunt to her family. Her sister is just like her. Constantly chests on her fiancé and pretends to cry to him. And I was like to my ex "how is he so blind"
But she's just like her.
I really think the only way she will be with one person for life is if he is a complete fool. Like her step dad. Yeah her mums fucking crazy too.
But it hurts to think that the next guy she meets might be nice and he might never pick up on things.
She's making it out like I'm the one missing out! And that its my loss! Well it's both of our loss. Because she can read me like a book and she accepts my drug past.
I'm worried my next partner will. It a accept my past.
But I know I can't be with her.
I have giving her so many opitunitys to come clean. I'm seeing her and my son this weekend. And said I wrote a letter that could change us and make us be together.
But she's like "nah :) I've made up my mind"
When I was the one who left her!

I'm not sure if she's aware of what she's doing or done. Is that possible?

I think so. It's possible. I know a lot of people like that.
But..considering this goes back from the time your kid was born why don't you cut her off? For good. Let her feel she lost you. ]

I mean, this is not going anywhere and you need to move on, right?

Do you feel you're not ready to do that?

Or that you'd need a steady relationship?

Last edited:
I am cutting her off now.
Is it normal to wanna tell her what I really think of her? And I know it's not good to keep saying stuff to her.
But will this pass? Like the thought of another guy sleeping in what was our bed. Will all this pass once I've moved on?
I want a relationship really. I like the idea of the same person

It's super normal but don't do it! You'll be tempted.

Yes, of course this will pass! It will take sometime but the least you think of her the better you are.
It's difficult to do this, but not impossible. You are unique somehow and find good things about yourself.
We liked you from the beginning so I figure others will as well.

Wishing a relationship is great and perhaps there are a lot of women interested in real relationship. Put yourself out there.
Be the person you really are, but don't hush things. Get to know them first.
Figure it out where and how you could start a relationship? Through internet? Blind dates?
You'll be fine. Feelings like that can last for a long time if you feed them. So instead of doing that try to meet new people.

Last edited: