• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is she a liar or is this in my head?

Have you just asked her? You'll get better answers by just asking.

There is gut feeling and then there is paranoia.

Just say something like "I feel like something is going on with you. I feel like your attention is somewhere and I'd like to know if there is anything going on with you." Something like that. You don't have to accuse her but you can ask a leading question.

This!

I
I know this girl.
And tbh don't need any more replies

Well you will get one more just for the road anyway. ?

You brought up a paternity test before the birth obviously. Just because you think shes cheated does not mean she did. In most countries you can have early parernity tests so if you were that sure you should have insisted and fallen on your sword when you were proven wrong.

If a woman is going to kiss a guy too you usually get rash and aftershave transfer.

Since you know this girl and have concluded she is a skank then happy singledom! Just dont look back at what you lost with regret.

First thing is - I understand where you and her are coming from, don't get upset , I'm not taking her side but I feel like you need to work on yourself and trust issues before you start a serious relationship with another person. Its very difficult to be with someone who questions everything that you do. That dosent mean that she's innocent , but it seems like you question everything like you want to be in complete control. Also, I feel like you and her were doomed from the very beginning because even thou you were attracted to her , you did not trust her. It was your gut feeling telling you that something wasn't right about her and you should listen to your gut. Ppl in a relationship can't always tell the truth to each other about everything. You just can't. It's probably hard for her to look you in the face and tell you the truth about some things , not only because she's a habitual liar , but because she dosent want to hurt you. And I bet she's to the point where she's almost afraid to say anything around you because you will think that she's " being suspicious therefore she's lying". Don't worry about what her family thinks about you. Everyone's family will almost always take the side of their own family first. I'm sorry that you are going through this but you just need to end it with her for good. It will always be like this with her because you don't have any trust with her. And let's be real , how depressed would you be if you took on the task of monitoring her every minute of every day. You would drive yourself insane trying to do that and it's not worth it. Don't stress out thinking that she will be with someone else. That's just one of those things that you just have to forget about and not dwell on it - it will get easier to do with time. Good luck.

It's extremely difficult to be in a relationship with someone who questions everything that you do and who you are always having to do things to prove that you weren't cheating ( like the lipstick deal). At some point you need to step back and say " I need to let the small stuff. It's not worth dwelling on". It's almost like you need to give her a pat down like at the airport everytime she comes or goes anywhere. Lawd - I wonder if you time her too.....

At the end it's all about trusting. Trusting your feelings, hers and not forget about the kids that are in between the crossing fires. They are the silent victims and often don't understand.

Have you just asked her? You'll get better answers by just asking.

There is gut feeling and then there is paranoia.

Just say something like "I feel like something is going on with you. I feel like your attention is somewhere and I'd like to know if there is anything going on with you." Something like that. You don't have to accuse her but you can ask a leading question.

Lysis is pretty on point. I liked what she said about doing her a favor and bouncing OP.

Here is the thing, you can be an adult and ask her whats up and she might try to feed you a shit sandwich or she might just tell you that you are fucking dumb. I don't feel the need to report ever detail of my social interactions to whoever I am dating and I don't cheat mainly because it is not worth the effort and drama.

It sounds like bullshit is coming from both ends on this relationship and I am sure there is more going on here than the OP is describing and if I had a guess it would be alot of drug use.

Anyways the OP has validations for all sorts of shit so I doubt any of this will be useful because at the end of the day the OP is gonna think what they want to think and anything that is not part of what the OP poster wanted to hear shall be ignored.

Who asks for advice and says "get off my back", ok way to be grateful to people who bother to read your about your clusterfuck codependent relationship and give you advice and their 2 cents.

Just stating the obvious that has not been explicitly typed. I hate when people ask a question in here and just bail or talk shit. They are either trolling or just want reassurance that they are right even though they probably are not.

Here is the thing, you can be an adult and ask her whats up and she might try to feed you a shit sandwich or she might just tell you that you are fucking dumb. I don't feel the need to report ever detail of my social interactions to whoever I am dating and I don't cheat mainly because it is not worth the effort and drama.

Anyways the OP has validations for all sorts of shit so I doubt any of this will be useful because at the end of the day the OP is gonna think what they want to think and anything that is not part of what the OP poster wanted to hear shall be ignored.

Just stating the obvious that has not been explicitly typed. I hate when people ask a question in here and just bail or talk shit. They are either trolling or just want reassurance that they are right even though they probably are not.

Exactly.