• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is Opiod withdrawal easy?

Ive just read it only takes up to 7 days.
Sounds to me like no big deal.
U can make u numb during these days with lots of benzos.

I remember when I stopped smoking meth after few months of use i just took benzos for 2 weeks and thats it.
Ok well i also wen through some psycho withdrawal for more 4-8 weeks but I did it.

What kind of dumb question is this?

Yeah it's so easy mate that's why so many opiate users become addicts.

Meth or stimulants don't even have any physical withdrawals. They don't make you sick from both ends coming off them.

What kind of dumb question is this?

Yeah it's so easy mate that's why so many opiate users become addicts.

Meth or stimulants don't even have any physical withdrawals. They don't make you sick from both ends coming off them.
Benzo wd become worst of all of you hit 3 month territory i feel .

Additionally, to answer OP:

NO

And the benzo idea to "sleep through it", you'll just end up starting a benzo habit from that.
This question is ridiculous.
"Only 7 days", you also forgot PAWS exists, OP.

I'll say it again, no opiate withdrawal is NOT easy.

Additionally, to answer OP:

NO

And the benzo idea to "sleep through it", you'll just end up starting a benzo habit from that.
This question is ridiculous.
"Only 7 days", you also forgot PAWS exists, OP.

I'll say it again, no opiate withdrawal is NOT easy.
I think FUBAR said this quote many moons ago: unless one has gone through horrific opiate, alcohol and benzo withdrawals and went through rehab, you don't have a FUCKING clue how it is and therefore, you shouldn't even be talking about it.

Ive just read it only takes up to 7 days.
Sounds to me like no big deal.
U can make u numb during these days with lots of benzos.

I remember when I stopped smoking meth after few months of use i just took benzos for 2 weeks and thats it.
Ok well i also wen through some psycho withdrawal for more 4-8 weeks but I did it.
depends how strong of a person you are ..you’ll get different answers depending who you ask

7 days of intense discomfort. Been trying to get clean for 6 years. Everytime i got past a few days to a week i was out looking for more, od on fentanyl after a week of hell. Probably the hardest thing i've ever done, well still doing because now i'm again tapering but with morphine

you on are on morphine, and trying to taper? I am trying to get off it because I used it for pain which is gone and getting off is no fun but I am making progress, so can you. What do you do to try to get clean?
I started with methadone then switched to subs for travel, i have a hard time going through 2 weeks of feeling shitty so my doctor switched me to morphine and i'm tapering. I started at 180 2 weeks ago and now at 100. Haven't had any bad symptoms but i'm slowing it to 10mg a week drop just to be safe.
I'm just at the point where i don't want to be on anything. I have MS and haven't had a flare up in a while but i know in the future i'll need something. I'm aiming at 6 months pill free before i take anything for pain.

Wish I had Buvidal during my recovery.
It's just buprenorphine. I guess a very high dose injected once a month might more convenient to some people because you don't have to think about dosing.

Is not easy but it depends to what you compare it with.

I recently experienced a hellish heartbreak that made me contemplate my whole life and stucked emotions I had for a life time. It was like 7 day constant bad lsd trip non stop.

WD from opiates SUCK, but is true that it has no psychological effects. The deal is mainly physical.

(Unless you are treating mental illness with it, then of course you will experience the physical but also that which you were numbing with the substance (depression, etc...)). Then yeah, I can imagine then is really hell.

In theory and on paper it sounds like nothing to it but in reality it’s a lot more complex and painful than any other substance that I’ve tried to get away from.

I think the best way to describe it is how you would feel if you were going to die but you couldn’t. Bones hurt and feel like they’ve been filled with chemicals and even if you could get some sort of sleep with benzos you’d still wake up covered in cold sweats. I don’t think I can even justify it with words honestly.

In theory and on paper it sounds like nothing to it but in reality it’s a lot more complex and painful than any other substance that I’ve tried to get away from.

I think the best way to describe it is how you would feel if you were going to die but you couldn’t. Bones hurt and feel like they’ve been filled with chemicals and even if you could get some sort of sleep with benzos you’d still wake up covered in cold sweats. I don’t think I can even justify it with words honestly.
Yep. Opiate, benzo and alcohol withdrawal can only be described as "sheer hell on Earth". I don't miss that sickening feeling one bit.

Yep. Opiate, benzo and alcohol withdrawal can onlyand rq described as "sheer hell on Earth". I don't miss that sickening feeling one bit.
Absolutely, i’ve withdrawn from all three separately and unfortunately all three of them at one time. It was bad enough that I had to do it but having to be hospitalized and go through it in a hospital bed was pure torture