• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is Ketamine really a "club" drug??

Please don't spam, thank you. I can understand if your internet connection lags here and there and so, this last post it's the result but try and fix it.

What do you call a low dose though?
Damn forget it i just realized i was thinking about 2-fdck and not Ketamine
I´ve only done K recreationally.

If still it´s of any use my fav dose for what I said is about 30mg. But again, I don´t know different woudl be Ketamine to 2-fdck in low doses.

More like a "clubbed over the head" drug. Who takes a horse tranquilizer and thinks PARTAYYYY!??
Please let's try not to perpetuate prohibitionist propaganda unnecessarily, yes, it is used on horses, it's also used on cats, small children, and adult humans in the case of severe burns or probably other select special cases.

That being the said, on the topic at hand, even though I know this is a pretty old thread, ketamine is not a club drug because of the risk of dosing too high and becoming incapacitated in an unsafe and uncontrolled environment. K-holing in inappropriate places does no one any good. Sure, all drugs have risks of dosing too high by accident, but at least if you're close to overdosing on a stimulant there'll be a period where you're ambulant enough to realise what's happening and take steps to protect yourself. By the time you realise you're holing it's probably too late for you to do much of anything for yourself and you better hope you have good friends. Additionally on the basis that many people indulge in polydrug use when clubbing, the increased impairment of judgement only heightens this risk - and if you dose too high with alcohol you could be looking at a complete blackout.

I know people do do it - and I know people who do small doses of ketamine in all sorts of settings, apparently without overshooting... so some people obviously manage to make it a club drug but I would never personally recommend it.

Those which you guys thought was My spam, it DEFINITELY WASNT!!! im a New in this Forum and dont quite understand how this platform works. Sorry

Ketamin, and N20 to have an very profound effect on music appreciation. Sometimes I wonder to what extent K influenced music.

Listen to UK DnB and grime. Or the Chemical Brothers while under the influence of K and report back.

Low dosages without getting any where near a hole improve my dancing skills. and make me wanna dance. That's not me I am normally at the side or making some arythmic movements. That is how I experience it, who knows how it looks but I feel like I make some good moves. DXM's robowalk comes to mind as I recall dancing on Ket.

My body and mind are really tuned in on music. But it has to be music that goes with that dissociative feel. Beastie Boys have a a record I think has a very disso feel, Intergalactic is on it. The song with Lee 'Scratch' Perry on it 'Lee Phd.' also good song under the influence. Dub in general goes real nice on it. Yes Ket is a danceable drug, Methoxetamine wasn't as was DXM.
I have allways been in that opinion, that dxm isnt really in My opinion a really dissociative at All... The trips could be 90% times dysforic and like nightmaeres like was that medicine which taken when you go To the boat... Marzine was the brand here in finland. But never have get laguns, those pure dxm tablets... 😉😉😉😉#friend#spain#courier. =#LAGUN

What do you call a low dose though?
Well that vet ket i have, i dont use it often... Well, everybody knows why... I can tell you that To access this kind of substance, is a RARE thing... Even here in finland, because we have here, like AWESOME TOUGH psychedelic scene, which isnt NEVER EVER in known only those special peoples.... Rc psychedelics which arent like only in new-zealand and finland. If you have read tor network news, there was a big posting about vendor named "ravejesus", and he was 18 years old teenager Who started To bring from Amsterdam with boat, 200kg pure amphetamine, 15kg of 4-FA powder and freebase mefedrone. But was busted and had 8.9 year sentence but in 2 years he is FREE.... I have talk with him when he is on weekend frees, but his customers will everybody disappoint because he wont get back in business again. Hes place where he went To buy hes dope, is now busted by a holland and germany Police and customs. It was leipzig where the trafficker was busted right away when ravejesus was in caught.

Ket might not be the best example as it's got additional anesthetic activity which other dissociatives like 2F-DCK etc. don't share but they for sure can be and are great social lubrificants, at the right dosage and for me superior to GABAergics (benzos, ethanol) in every degree. You can loose any and all inhibitions if you want but also act like almost completely sober, there is no aggression at all, more the opposite - somehow they can be heart-opening, make you more honest or "yourself", add a hint of nostalgy and magic to the experience and can help you remember things more clearly than sober (when you have a tolerance like a horse, to that horse tranquilizer that is - Ket's also not primarily a horse tranquilizer, I don't know where this myth comes from. Tiletamine is an animal drug. Ket is also used in human emergency, in cases when you don't know whether other drugs are in the game or whyever you don't want to depress respiration. Think it's just not used so widely because of the trippy side effects. Heck, they used PCP as a human anesthetic in the sixites and I can't think of a more manic drug, even though I didn't do PCP myself yet due to scarcity but relatives.)

At least the horses have a nice death. I'd rather want to get shot to death by K overdose than with some weird death row cocktail.

Dissos have a threshold at some certain dosage, with DXM it's probably between what's called the 2nd and 3rd plateau (for those who don't know it yet, that old DXM FAQ by W. White is always worth a read, and an amazing part of it applies to dissociatives in general), where the majority of sensoric input gets shut off and they become from extroverting, stimulating, disinhibiting to introverting, shamanistic and/or escapistic.

Last edited:
Ket might not be the best example as it's got additional anesthetic activity which other dissociatives like 2F-DCK etc. don't share but they for sure can be and are great social lubrificants, at the right dosage and for me superior to GABAergics (benzos, ethanol) in every degree. You can loose any and all inhibitions if you want but also act like almost completely sober, there is no aggression at all, more the opposite - somehow they can be heart-opening, make you more honest or "yourself", add a hint of nostalgy and magic to the experience and can help you remember things more clearly than sober (when you have a tolerance like a horse, to that horse tranquilizer that is - Ket's also not primarily a horse tranquilizer, I don't know where this myth comes from. Tiletamine is an animal drug. Ket is also used in human emergency, in cases when you don't know whether other drugs are in the game or whyever you don't want to depress respiration. Think it's just not used so widely because of the trippy side effects. Heck, they used PCP as a human anesthetic in the sixites and I can't think of a more manic drug, even though I didn't do PCP myself yet due to scarcity but relatives.)

At least the horses have a nice death. I'd rather want to get shot to death by K overdose than with some weird death row cocktail.

Dissos have a threshold at some certain dosage, with DXM it's probably between what's called the 2nd and 3rd plateau (for those who don't know it yet, that old DXM FAQ by W. White is always worth a read, and an amazing part of it applies to dissociatives in general), where the majority of sensoric input gets shut off and they become from extroverting, stimulating, disinhibiting to introverting, shamanistic and/or escapistic.

Well that vet ket i have, i dont use it often... Well, everybody knows why... I can tell you that To access this kind of substance, is a RARE thing... Even here in finland, because we have here, like AWESOME TOUGH psychedelic scene, which isnt NEVER EVER in known only those special peoples.... Rc psychedelics which arent like only in new-zealand and finland. If you have read tor network news, there was a big posting about vendor named "ravejesus", and he was 18 years old teenager Who started To bring from Amsterdam with boat, 200kg pure amphetamine, 15kg of 4-FA powder and freebase mefedrone. But was busted and had 8.9 year sentence but in 2 years he is FREE.... I have talk with him when he is on weekend frees, but his customers will everybody disappoint because he wont get back in business again. Hes place where he went To buy hes dope, is now busted by a holland and germany Police and customs. It was leipzig where the trafficker was busted right away when ravejesus was in caught.

This sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.. I just learned about Jesus of Rave but no way in hell it was an 18yr old kid. That means he would’ve started in his early teens.

Unless we are talking of someone different?

-GC

This sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.. I just learned about Jesus of Rave but no way in hell it was an 18yr old kid. That means he would’ve started in his early teens.

Unless we are talking of someone different?

-GC
IF YOU are or know a man behind the Best ACID in the world, gamma goblin.... He /she knew before ravejesus was caught and warned it about the People on the scene...

^^^Ok so your saying dude got busted? When did this happen?

I’ve been in the psych/empathogen scene for many years myself, any time a popular producer gets known there’s constantly rumors that they “got busted” only to see more product out not long after. Is there anymore than a grapevine rumor?

-GC

^^^Ok so your saying dude got busted? When did this happen?

I’ve been in the psych/empathogen scene for many years myself, any time a popular producer gets known there’s constantly rumors that they “got busted” only to see more product out not long after. Is there anymore than a grapevine rumor?

-GC
Everyone knows [snip - source discusssion] The rest is history

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about that when i mentioned ravejesus, if the question asker wants To know, gamma goblin knows how the thing went. Sorry dudes but this is totally true. He has about 2 years To left the sentence.

3-FPM's not K dude :) unfortunately it's banned here.. never got to try it. People say it's better than amphetamine - true? (and oh yeah, we are technicians so we can use technical chemicals xD)

(I don't really like stimulants, neither amph nor coke - unless I am severly tired and/or heavily bored and need something to wake the fuck up in me.. still hoping for camfetamine/fencamfamine to re-appear, as this one sounds like a winner to me)

And I would mask that health insurance number if I were you.

Last edited:
3-FPM's not K dude :) unfortunately it's banned here.. never got to try it. People say it's better than amphetamine - true?
NO FUCKING WAY EVER!!!!! The 3-fluorophenmetrazine was just a straight stimulant effect that it keeps you awake but no euphoric or nothing. When you snort a line, it feels like it would burn your nose a hole!!!! 15 seconds about it lasts and then it Shops stops. But intravenously use it wont burn at All

Well amphetamine isn't exactly what I'd call euphoric either, but YMMV ... if 3-FPM isn't as jittery / physically discomforting than amph, then I'd say it's "better" somehow :) Painful to snort is a downside though, never did IV yet.. it's a line I don't really want to cross. I'm a bit curious whether I might finally achieve a K-hole that way though.

How different would you say is IV from intranasal when it comes to potency / rush of K?

I have allways been in that opinion, that dxm isnt really in My opinion a really dissociative at All... The trips could be 90% times dysforic and like nightmaeres like was that medicine which taken when you go To the boat... Marzine was the brand here in finland. But never have get laguns, those pure dxm tablets... 😉😉😉😉#friend#spain#courier. =#LAGUN
After my experience with longterm & consitant 24/7 Methoxetamine exposure. Which weirdly never induced any wd's. The gel's of DXM pure we used to have. No Sorbitol syrup shit, btw even that diarrree formula that is not OTC anymore. Wow.

But is was after passing through the world of dissociatingt that I could appreciate the effect's of DXM at a dosage roughly 120/ 150 mg. My body volume was max 60 kg and it felt nice. After missing the Methoxetamine for some time,