• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids is it worth getting hypogonadism but taking opioids everyday?

is it worth getting hypogonadism but taking opioids everyday?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
Do yourself a massive favour - cut the opiods now. You know that problems are coming, you can feel it in your gut. This question is specific to give plausible deniability but it is coming from that fear.

You think you're gonna stop heroin for hypogonadism? No you'll just inject testosterone or give up having balls. You'll get resourceful.

You have no idea how bad things can get so quickly. Forget the crap they teach you in school "you'll die within a week". Opiod addiction is not quck it is a slow drawn out process of breaking your standards faster than you can lower them. You will do things that will make you hate yourself and you will have to live with them.

Opiods feel damn good and they make life much easier. Do yourself a favour and walk away. Homelessness is nowhere near as bad as it can get. It is when you lose yourself that you are truly fucked and it is really hard to describe that to someone who hasn't felt it.

Do yourself a massive favour - cut the opiods now. You know that problems are coming, you can feel it in your gut. This question is specific to give plausible deniability but it is coming from that fear.

You think you're gonna stop heroin for hypogonadism? No you'll just inject testosterone or give up having balls. You'll get resourceful.

You have no idea how bad things can get so quickly. Forget the crap they teach you in school "you'll die within a week". Opiod addiction is not quck it is a slow drawn out process of breaking your standards faster than you can lower them. You will do things that will make you hate yourself and you will have to live with them.

Opiods feel damn good and they make life much easier. Do yourself a favour and walk away. Homelessness is nowhere near as bad as it can get. It is when you lose yourself that you are truly fucked and it is really hard to describe that to someone who hasn't felt it.
im not sure what you are talking about but i have experienced overdose and high dose compulsive usage and no money to get drugs, but i came down of those things not that hard.and i think a lot about what can happen to me i will stop if side effects are going higher than benefits.i've done it with other drugs.and if i reach to that point i will use another drug.is it ok you think?

im not sure what you are talking about but i have experienced overdose and high dose compulsive usage and no money to get drugs, but i came down of those things not that hard.and i think a lot about what can happen to me i will stop if side effects are going higher than benefits.i've done it with other drugs.and if i reach to that point i will use another drug.is it ok you think?
I wish I could tell you it is ok because I said similar things to myself. Nobody does heroin as their first drug, it takes a serious mental investment in the game of doing drugs to get over the social stigma and social parriah status attached to heroin use.

I'm very grateful that you don't know what I am talking about. It means you still have a chance to leave without expereincing levels of pain that will make losing the first girl you ever loved seem tame by comparison. You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. Rock bottom has a basement and you're nowhere near rock bottom.

You sound intelligent, conscientious and you hopefully have a good life to go with your good heart. I know you won't listen. Please remember this when you eventually do it and regret it. Remember that you consciously made a mistake and it was your fault. You were warned and ignored it. The only way to recover from opiod addiction is responsibility. If it is your fault then you can fix it.

You can't just quit heroin lol. The euphoria from heroin is blissfull. Like being tucked up nice and warm by momma as a baby. Heroin is also an anxiotic. You are an anxious guy (hence you want heroin). The heroin will make you feel alot less anxious very quickly. You will never be able to give it up until the pain and destruction in your life becomes far worse than heroin is good. That means total carnage, a lifetime of debt and more regrets than you can even conceptualise. You won't know how far it can go until you're already drowning

I wish I could tell you it is ok because I said similar things to myself. Nobody does heroin as their first drug, it takes a serious mental investment in the game of doing drugs to get over the social stigma and social parriah status attached to heroin use.

I'm very grateful that you don't know what I am talking about. It means you still have a chance to leave without expereincing levels of pain that will make losing the first girl you ever loved seem tame by comparison. You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. Rock bottom has a basement and you're nowhere near rock bottom.

You sound intelligent, conscientious and you hopefully have a good life to go with your good heart. I know you won't listen. Please remember this when you eventually do it and regret it. Remember that you consciously made a mistake and it was your fault. You were warned and ignored it. The only way to recover from opiod addiction is responsibility. If it is your fault then you can fix it.

You can't just quit heroin lol. The euphoria from heroin is blissfull. Like being tucked up nice and warm by momma as a baby. Heroin is also an anxiotic. You are an anxious guy (hence you want heroin). The heroin will make you feel alot less anxious very quickly. You will never be able to give it up until the pain and destruction in your life becomes far worse than heroin is good. That means total carnage, a lifetime of debt and more regrets than you can even conceptualise. You won't know how far it can go until you're already drowning
thankyou i guess you wont believe me but i quitted heroin because it made me nauseous most of the time and it is more expensive in my country than some other opioids.but still i use it sometimes for example 2 or 3 days in month recreationally if i have enough money to buy it.

Last edited:
thankyou i guess you wont believe me but i quitted heroin because it made me nauseous most of the time and it is more expensive in my country than some other opioids.but still i use it sometimes for example 2 or 3 days in month recreationally if i have enough money to buy it.
This is where you are making a big mistake.
Yeah, you can come off it pretty easily at first....then...one day...you find, you cannot get down from it.
You are stuck and are now a slave.

I can tell you won’t listen so...enjoy happiness in slavery!

soboxone(buprenorphine and naloxone) has a lot of side effects.it has something like hypogonadism but worse.i've heard someone took it and his body deformed after awhile.
i suggest to see wikipedia's page

EDIT: that guy i've heard from was talking about buprenorphine,im not sure if soboxone is better or not
wikipedia says it is similar:
Side effects are similar to those of buprenorphine and other opioids.
Yeah, well....this is all I can do now.
Choices have been taken away.
and...I want out!
I am willing to do whatever I have to in order to get back to feeling my world again.
I have not FELT anything for so long.
My family misses me and I miss them.
Thank God and The gods that I still have a family there fighting for me!
Most do not by this point. Everyone who ever loved you, is usually long gone by this point.
I am going to overcome this!
It is the fight of my life, for my very life!
I am a strong person, have lived through Liver Failure, Near Death Experience, being smashed in my car like a tin can!
I am tough as fuck and I am curled up in a ball, scared shitless of this!
If it wasn’t for my older brother keeping me on track and cheering me on, picking me up ever time I fall down...I would be living in the gutter!
I owe it to my family to be present with them and I owe it to myself!
I will either overcome or die.
That is how serious this is!
I hope you have someone like my brother. You are going to need them.
I doubt very much that you do.
I am highly blessed and favored.
I still have work to do in this life and GOD himself cannot get me out of this.
But, he is helping. He becomes strong when you are weak.

This thread is going okay and you are getting lots of good advice OP but it seems to me that this whole thread is:

You are going to use opioids everyday regardless of what anyone says

You can't live without them and don't want to.

You would gladly move to a Country where they were plentiful and low cost

You have no intention of quitting anytime soon and the more you can do the better.

Not real sure you care whether or not hypogonadism gets sorted or not.

You are kind of just wanting us to glorify your drug use and when people comment you say " Yeah, that's good but I love drugs too much and have no intention of stopping " and then you just go on again about how you love your drugs.

We are trying to offer ya some guidance and help here but maybe you are just kind of lonely and want someone to talk to. That's fine too except maybe you should just make it clear that you aren't looking for help in quitting and you enjoy your drug use and just want someone to talk to about it. Because I can see that there are lots of people here trying to help you but I'm not sure you want our help. Maybe just someone to understand what it's like to be lonely and use drugs to overcome that.

Opioids are great for that. Makes us feel less lonely, less sad, less anxious and more in control of our emotions. Not sure how old you are but I can understand why you like to do them. So maybe you can just use your thread for talking to us and not really so much for help in quitting. That way you won't get everyone trying to get you to stop when you don't want to stop.

Using opioids takes a long time to catch up to you. People often get a decade of good effects before realizing they are hopelessly addicted.

There is no way to regularly use opioids for a long time that doesn't condition your brain to like them more, to need them more.

If you are suffering from hypogonadism, you will likely be experiencing a strong psychological dependence by that time.

Long term buprenorphine didn't affect my testosterone at all. Although it did fuck with my sex drive anyways.
Not all opioids are the same.
And asking if something is worth using opioids every day or not is so subjective to you & your own personal chemistry, that no one can answer that for you.

Low T is not always a guarantee from long term opioid use. It can also be corrected & even prevented with things like diet & exercise, depending on some things.
If you've been overdosing & compulsively using, you might want to reflect on yourself more rather than worry about hypogonadism.

If you're still new to opioids (I didn't read this whole thread), then you should probably turn back now. Especially with how difficult it has become to get safe opioids.
If you've been using long enough, maintenance is probably a better option.

I've been using opioids for well over 15 years now. And I never even overdosed. I did my research & I only took doses that helped me feel normal & productive. Maybe a little extra at bed time so I can nod out (depending on the opioid & half-life, etc..). I didn't mix my opioids with alcohol & benzos either & when I did, I knew how to assess my tolerance & control myself enough to use it therapeutically. I knew what to look out for if my "heroin" was actually fentanyl. And I had pharmaceutical grade pain meds as well, so that helped. I only ever went crazy & damaged myself when I couldn't get an opioid. Severe withdrawal from long term use is no joke.

Your reckless use of opioids should be reflected on as well. If you're worried about hypogonadism, then you probably don't need to be doing opioids. Do you really need them if you're still having concerns such as these? Yes opioids can affect your testosterone, but nobody can predict what your individual outcome would be if you used them. And it's reversible if you stop using them, so.... Maybe think about it & turn back while you still can.

If you're hellbent on being an opioid user, at least make sure you have a life long connect. I don't know where you live, but opioid maintenance is always an option as well & has been proven to save lives & decrease mortality rates from street opioids.
Opioids are wonderful drugs. My number 1 favorite, right above cannabis. But these drugs need to be treated with respect & used by people who know what they are doing & what they are getting into. I'd worry less about low T & more about the suicidal agonizing deep depression that can come once you run out of connects & options & have to go through withdrawal & then deal with prolonged post-acute withdrawal.

Last edited:
.from what i've heard and saw on documentaries,most people say i won't be junky before using heroin

This is very incorrect. There’s nothing special about heroin, it’s just another opioid. The rest of them are just as dangerous really. Maybe the ones that you have to take orally are less addictive but you can still develop a totally crippling addiction with even the weaker ones like codeine/tramadol/tapentadol.

Honestly, I am not trying to be horrible here, but you have some very confused and incorrect ideas about the nature of opioid addiction. I’m not saying you will definitely become addicted, but the things you have described already like mental health issues, the desire to consume them regularly and a potential ‘legitimate’ need for them all put you in the group that are most at risk of developing a problem.

This thread is going okay and you are getting lots of good advice OP but it seems to me that this whole thread is:

You are going to use opioids everyday regardless of what anyone says

You can't live without them and don't want to.

You would gladly move to a Country where they were plentiful and low cost

You have no intention of quitting anytime soon and the more you can do the better.

Not real sure you care whether or not hypogonadism gets sorted or not.

You are kind of just wanting us to glorify your drug use and when people comment you say " Yeah, that's good but I love drugs too much and have no intention of stopping " and then you just go on again about how you love your drugs.

We are trying to offer ya some guidance and help here but maybe you are just kind of lonely and want someone to talk to. That's fine too except maybe you should just make it clear that you aren't looking for help in quitting and you enjoy your drug use and just want someone to talk to about it. Because I can see that there are lots of people here trying to help you but I'm not sure you want our help. Maybe just someone to understand what it's like to be lonely and use drugs to overcome that.

Opioids are great for that. Makes us feel less lonely, less sad, less anxious and more in control of our emotions. Not sure how old you are but I can understand why you like to do them. So maybe you can just use your thread for talking to us and not really so much for help in quitting. That way you won't get everyone trying to get you to stop when you don't want to stop.
im sorry if i said something mistakenly that made you judge like that...i didn't want to glorify anything...but the purpose of this thread was something else and i had hope if i tell them what i think they give me what i wanted to know about hypogonadism and when it will affect the opioid user.i guess THECATINTHEHAT gave me enough answers and i am just wasting my time here as you said.so thankyou for concluding.i won't continue answering in this thread.
and i was hoping maybe someone can convince me to not to use drugs or maybe something more.

Last edited:
^ Hey there bookshelf. Don't get your panties all in a wad. I wasn't judging you I was asking you a question.

I said you were wasting your time? No, I didn't.

Thank you for concluding? Concluding what?

Asking you what your end goal was necessary to figure out if your thread stays in Basic Drugs or is maybe moved to Health and Recovery.

You can keep posting in this thread but if you feel @THECATINTHEHAT answered your question that's good too.

Last edited:
I have used opiates mostly morphine and dilaudid for about 15 years now or longer. 12 of those ive been shooting up. my sex drive is still fine and always was even when i was shooting loasds of dilaudid every few hours. So low test levels arent inevitable. I once asked my doc about test therapy since i was on high dose opiates at the time and basically got laughed out of the office since i had no symptoms of it anyway. If you are that worried id suggest getting a blood test though.