• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids is it worth getting hypogonadism but taking opioids everyday?

is it worth getting hypogonadism but taking opioids everyday?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
i like to use opioids(oxycodone) everyday but i am worried if i am getting low testosterone as i am a litle below normal manly style.i may be more manly if i put opioids away.but i don't like to get that ugly withdrawal feeling(which is inescapable at some degree even for one day.25 age

i have another thread about this title if you are interested:

Last edited:
Keep going every day and you won't give a fuck about low t or anything else except the opioid. Same old story, same ending.
oh i think you misunderstood about me. i am not a new drug user.i used drugs for around 5 years.even that dragon heroin i used before.i don't think i will be like that.and i know it is said by many people but i have experienced all those things you think people cant tolerate and they will be a homeless finally. hopefully no matter how high i get i always think carefully and till now i am in a good place and its not even close to me to get like that(homeless drug addict who don't care about anything)

Last edited:
oh i think you misunderstood about me. i am not a new drug user.i used drugs for around 5 years.even that dragon heroin i used before.i don't think i will be like that.and i know it is said by many people but i have experienced all those things you think people cant tolerate and they will be a homeless finally. hopefully no matter how high i get i always think carefully and till now i am in a good place and its not even close to me to get like that(homeless drug addict which don't care about anything)
Ok. You're different. Have fun by all means. Low t isn't even a problem compared to homelessness

Ok. You're different. Have fun by all means. Low t isn't even a problem compared to homelessness
thankyou but i wanted you to know i am not always fun.altough i am not homeless,but i have other problems like mental problems(from psychedelic use not opioids) and i have social problems which i don't think it is related to drugs it started from my beginning days in this world.i just said that because i don't want people to get more sad by thinking there is a boy in this world with better life and he is using drugs like me but he is always happy unlike me.

You sound young….do yourself a favor if you can stop the opioids then do it
sorry thats impossible,i just live to do drugs.i have no other hobby.i read books sometimes i study in university,i play video games sometimes i watch tv sometimes i eat foods sometimes but none of them looks good to me without drugs.
edit: i am fighting against my desire to not to take dmt.i know its bad for my mental health but it sounds very charming to me because i think too much about philosophy and it may show me some important things.if you give advice about that i woud appreciate that.

Last edited:
Then you are already doomed
why?i think i have a better life than many people.i don't hate drugs like many people.but i don't like those type of addicts who they do bad immoral things and other people who don't use drugs connect those bad things to drugs and conclude that drug is bad for everyone and think the reason of being immoral is drugs.
i think if someone is immoral and doesn't believe in ethics they do drugs more because of propaganda which put drugs in a gang style and bad habbit so anyone who likes to be known as bad will do drugs.

Last edited:
I do think some rare people can use these drugs without addiction but these people are rare and fully aware of themselves.

I used to shoot 100$ of heroin a day, now I can have opiates sit on my shelf for years without an issue. I’ve got meth that I’ve had since 2017. I’ve sat on crack and cocaine for over a year. (The last one is the only one I have some difficulty with, but again come back to awareness.)

The people that can handle it are the people that understand the train can go off the tracks at any moment.

From what I’ve read OP, you’re not at a place right now where that type of using behavior is possible. You think your immune, and those are the people that wake up one day and their life is ablaze around them.

-GC

I do think some rare people can use these drugs without addiction but these people are rare and fully aware of themselves.

I used to shoot 100$ of heroin a day, now I can have opiates sit on my shelf for years without an issue. I’ve got meth that I’ve had since 2017. I’ve sat on crack and cocaine for over a year. (The last one is the only one I have some difficulty with, but again come back to awareness.)

The people that can handle it are the people that understand the train can go off the tracks at any moment.

From what I’ve read OP, you’re not at a place right now where that type of using behavior is possible. You think your immune, and those are the people that wake up one day and their life is ablaze around them.

-GC
thankyou for sharing your opinion,if you like to tell me i would like to know what is your scale to specify if people can handle drugs or not?(I dont mean any offence by the way)
Yea I can stop whenever I want too…but when I get sick I simply don’t want to stop, that is a totally logical way of looking at it
i agree,when addiction develops(usually after three to five days) it will be harder but not impossible for me.
Lol. Yeah bro you got nothing to worry about
i don't know if you mean worrying about drug related problems or life problems,but i have both of the problems to worry. i was talking about hobbies in that sentence if you are talking about that.

Hypogonadism from opioids is a problem, not as bad as the addiction or homelessness etc but it is one. Specially because in some (?) like me it lasts long after the opioid has been discontinued. I have been off morphine or any opioid (currently relapsed on kratom but don't feel that one does much in regards of testosterone) for around a year and stuff like intolerance to cold, clamminess, muscle wasting in favor of fat depots etc. has never stopped. Did bloodwork and my level was on the low end. I think knowing this before might have been a reason not to go in opioid maintenance as I'll either now have to infinitely bear the condition or accept weekly injections, either of which I'm not fond. There'd be the possibility to use transdermal testosterone but these are hard to get and expensive in my country, importing pure test to roll my own isn't possible either.

If not for the listed symptoms then you guys should care about permanently losing your libido in turn for premature ejaculation. This combo kills any activity in bed, and it appears to be permanent (though I blame the SNRI venlafaxine, which I quit as well, more for the premature ejaculation than the opioids but I'm not sure).

Last edited: