• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is it true that people that snort cocaine are really talkative and can't sit still?

Whenever I've done coke I have indeed talked my head off for the duration of the high, but then I get real silent during the comedown as my energy is zapped and I get anxious etc. Never found coke to live up to the hype. Cleaner stuff has a much smoother comedown, of course, but I've still never really got the hype. If I'm offered a line I turn it down these days.

Amphetamine can make me very talkative once I get going or it can have me focusing so hard on something I barely speak a word all day. Depends on the situation. I take it for ADHD though not to get high.
I'm not sure about the smoother comedown man, that's actually more like dose-related because if you do enough cocaine no matter how pure or good your coke is, your dopamine is depleted and the crash is inevitable. I once had 2 grams of the purest shit you can get in Peru straight from the VRAE valley between me and a buddy(it was his bday). We were racking up lines as if it was reg coke and holy shit there were times we would look at each other and we didn't say anything but we both knew we were feeling a lil bit uncomfortable, we justdidn't wanna freak the other one out. After we finished the 2 gr i swear we each took 3mg clonazepam and it didn't fucking did a thing. we couldn't sleep for the next 12 hrs. In retrospective, i think i've had better times with GREAT coke, that thing was just too much(easy to OD on btw).

I'm not sure about the smoother comedown man, that's actually more like dose-related because if you do enough cocaine no matter how pure or good your coke is, your dopamine is depleted and the crash is inevitable. I once had 2 grams of the purest shit you can get in Peru straight from the VRAE valley between me and a buddy(it was his bday). We were racking up lines as if it was reg coke and holy shit there were times we would look at each other and we didn't say anything but we both knew we were feeling a lil bit uncomfortable, we justdidn't wanna freak the other one out. After we finished the 2 gr i swear we each took 3mg clonazepam and it didn't fucking did a thing. we couldn't sleep for the next 12 hrs. In retrospective, i think i've had better times with GREAT coke, that thing was just too much(easy to OD on btw).

Oh yeah but the cut stuff often had RCs in it so you're gonna get a harsh comedown from that. Pure coke is at least just one clean drug. So the comedown is easier. But yeah dose is a big factor too of course.

Oh yeah but the cut stuff often had RCs in it so you're gonna get a harsh comedown from that. Pure coke is at least just one clean drug. So the comedown is easier. But yeah dose is a big factor too of course.
I remember i was once at a club and snorted like 3 grams over the whole night of good coke. Idk if the alcohol i ingested too had something to do aswell(cocaethylene is more toxic as you may know). Thing is, when i got out of there at 7am i turned pale and my extremities were blue, i swear to god if a friend of mine didn't buy me 2 bottles of water right away i'd passed out.