• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is it true that people that snort cocaine are really talkative and can't sit still?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Or is this a stereotypical view that people that snort cocaine or snort meth you going to be really talkative and can't sit still? Or is this is only if you are snorting lots of cocaine in short time or large amounts of cocaine in short time?

It's a stereotype like most things. Many people are different. It is a very common behavior of anyone using stims though.

It can be true. Not always. With high doses or inexperienced users, people can become less talkative. High doses of crack dont inspire much talking.

Or is this a stereotypical view that people that snort cocaine or snort meth you going to be really talkative and can't sit still? Or is this is only if you are snorting lots of cocaine in short time or large amounts of cocaine in short time?

That's a hard question to answer. Drugs affect people in different ways. Some will get really fidgety and talkative, while some people who use stimulants actually become less fidgety and don't display any of the typical symptoms.

It can be true. Not always. With high doses or inexperienced users, people can become less talkative. High doses of crack dont inspire much talking.

That is funny I always thought the more meth or cocaine they took the higher they are and more likely to be talkative and can't sit still and more fidgety.

I've never felt anything from cocaine besides edgy coffee feeling lol. No euphoria, or real stimulation. I don't get the hype but maybe it's just my brain having such high tolerance from being an offspring of a cocaine addict.

Adderall hits me like a brick tho.

^^ Cocaine purity wildly varies.

I've had shit that didn't do much, and shit that legit made me feel like Superman.

Maybe you're right.. it just effects you differently. But really good coke is no joke.

Yeah I get that. My coke head friend said it was good though lol. You could be right though. I've tried it 2-3 times I can't explain how coke high is different from amphetamines. On coke my thoughts were racing like a madman and no focus. Idk not my cup of tea I guess.

I'm willing to bet most cocaine is pretty bad in the US.

That is interesting so it seems you have to take lots of cocaine and get super high not to get talkative and fidgety. I thought the more cocaine you took the higher you be and you be more talkative and can't sit still and more fidgety.

Paranoia is an unpleasant and unwanted nature of stimulants. I'd imagine that would be hard to sit still through.

@camaroBDJ - Well.. at a certain point you just sort of shut down and get into a stupor.

But I know some people that get more energetic on heroin than meth, according to them.

I'm probably derailing the thread but ya know I'm in a chatty mood and cocaine doesn't seem as popular these days. Everyone's trying to get their hands on opioids/opiates in the US and the general consensus seems to be that coke is too expensive and often cut badly. I don't know too many people who abuse it anymore as their regular DOC. People definitely moved on to pills and I bet the quality of coke went down over the past decade or so.

I live on the east coast of the USA and you can find just about anything. Crack runs rampant, and the shit's fire. Coke, like i said, varies, but i bought a ball off the brick just yesterday. Opioids, sure. Tons of them. And pills. Yeah, a lot of pills being sold around homeless shelters since people are selling their scripts. Meth is coming here in a big way, too.

I live on the east coast of the USA and you can find just about anything. Crack runs rampant, and the shit's fire. Coke, like i said, varies, but i bought a ball off the brick just yesterday. Opioids, sure. Tons of them. And pills. Yeah, a lot of pills being sold around homeless shelters since people are selling their scripts. Meth is coming here in a big way, too.

Wow really? I am from there too. Meth is definitely highly socially frowned upon over here. Not like the Midwest. But that may be a city thing. Pills have definitely taken over and I don't think they'll ever be able to stop that blackmarket lol. America's pharmaceutical companies fault anyway technically.

Wow really? I am from there too. Meth is definitely highly socially frowned upon over here. Not like the Midwest. But that may be a city thing. Pills have definitely taken over and I don't think they'll ever be able to stop that blackmarket lol. America's pharmaceutical companies fault anyway technically.

Meth is more midwest, southweast and weast coast thing.

Crack/ cocaine is more east coast thing and along the great lakes.

Meth is more midwest, southweast and weast coast thing.

Crack/ cocaine is more east coast thing and along the great lakes.

If you do meth in NYC people will instantly disassociate with you. It's pretty taboo around there--obviously meth is everywhere but even heroin is more acceptable/a city thing. In all honesty I'm sure there are meth users who are good people, but the ones I've known always brought down other people around them :LOL: I don't mean offense by this post at all. Sorry I've totally derailed thread

It did appear that meth was definitely more accepted and openly used when I lived in the southwest and Cali. Being from the N.East... well, coke is huge there and there is meth but it’s not as prevalent for sure. Of course it’s just my humble opinion.....;)🤷‍♀️

It did appear that meth was definitely more accepted and openly used when I lived in the southwest and Cali. Being from the N.East... well, coke is huge there and there is meth but it’s not as prevalent for sure. Of course it’s just my humble opinion.....;)🤷‍♀️

It's not the hedonistic drug the media makes it out to be or like breaking bad, but from what I've seen from most people is that when they even dabble in it they all inevitably go into using it daily and then they tend to fall apart. One of those people I've personally known who struggled with meth addiction hasn't even been able to get his life back together either even after stopping meth use. Heavy stim abuse can literally make one crazy and sometimes permanently so.. Heroin/meth can't be touched without losing something in my opinion.. they're just way too strong. Cocaine is arguably a "strong" drug, but it doesn't rank on the power of meth or heroin in terms of the grip it has on people imho. of course cocaine/crack addiction is a real thing lol. But I have known many people who have been able to keep their cocaine relationship as just a party drug kind of situation. I haven't done meth and I have no plans to lol, but I'd imagine it just feels way too euphoric even way more than cocaine. Adderall is already too strong

Last edited: