• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it true that nice guys finish last? Or is mostly about looks??

The best thoughts I've heard on this went something like this:
A lot of guys think that girls are attracted to assholes. But that's really not true. Girls are attracted to guys who don't need them. It's easy for girls to be comfortable around a guy who doesn't need them because then they don't feel pressured.

Fuck being a nice guy. A nice guy is not a gentleman. A gentleman is a man who respects himself, women, and people in general.. but is not a pushover. He can be polite and nice, but he still has spine. A nice guy doesn't.

Women are instinctively attracted to asshole guys as they exude testosterone and tend to be slightly retarded, which means a potential ego that can be 'changed' by the woman.. so that's two big ticks right there.

You can be fucking good looking but if you're a nice guy it won't take you very far.

What does being a nice guy have to do with being a pushover? It's still possible to be an extremely nice guy, while not taking shit from people. Black and white thinking is silly, nothing is ever as simple as this or that.

^
Yep. You have to be confident. That doesn't mean cocky necessarily.

You can't be to needy or eager.

Lets say you get a woman's number after a successful date. Don't blow up her phone or push for a heavy duty relationship right off gate.

I suppose women knowing or thinking that they are not your only option helps. I am not recommending dating more than one woman at a time but it doesn't hurt to have a few female friends that you might date.

Most self proclaimed nice guys are really kind of scared in someway. Be a gentleman. A gentleman is gonna go for that kiss or that number.

I can give a good example.

I had a date and there was this couch console between us and I am thinking "fuck, how am I gonna make my move?" I suggested some fresh air and then I was next to her outside and I layed a kiss first chance I could get and then said "hey I don't think I have seen your room" knowing full well she had already shown me her room. Well from there...

Now, I personally fucked up this relationship myself later on by calling too much and she has kind of backed off so I had to wait a while before calling again.

There you have an example. I admit to myself if I fuck up and learn from it.

If you know you that you are missing your window and don't go for it, you fucked up. Its hard to remedy but I suppose another date might work if you don't act like a pussy. I think that is where alot of guys fuck up. So take some initiative and don't fuck up the first time.

My friend once said to me "if you don't get the pussy you are fucking up, unless she is too drunk or something like that, get the pussy, to get the pussy be a gentleman but remember to get the pussy not that straight men forget " Now the only thing on this guys mind is pussy and despite being really fat he pulls some pussy. Why? Because he knows how to act, dress, and talk to women.

Me, I do pretty fucking good. I just usually fuck up in other ways by getting in bad relationships and fucking up good ones.

Sorry for the profanity, its hard to think of descriptive words for something so simple.

Last edited:
If you know you that you are missing your window and don't go for it, you fucked up. Its hard to remedy but I suppose another date might work if you don't act like a pussy. I think that is where alot of guys fuck up. So take some initiative and don't fuck up the first time.

This is it here.

I always go for a kiss on the first 'date'.. you always want to be escalating, showing your intention by been direct.. women are waiting for you to make a move half the time; i mean really.. what's the worst that can happen? She pulls away or makes up an excuse, either way you have an answer.. you'll drive yourself insane by not making a move and then wondering if she's interested or not.. Fuck that.

I've screwed up a couple of relationships in the past by coming across as too needy by been ultra nice and lots of messaging, you learn by failure.. in this game you want to be making mistakes and experiencing rejection and heartache, because you will learn SO much from it.. it's a constant cycle of self-improvement; applying what you learn again and again. This is why i feel like the 'nice guy' attitude is a cop-out for those who arn't committed to improving themselves.

The short answer is that most women prefer assholes over nice guys/gentlemen. Asshole/jerky behavior projects dominance, ego, and self-confidence, and these are what evolution has dictated to be strong survival traits which women are hardwired to seek out.

Gentlemen are more likely to succeed with very mature women, but for the most part, with being a gentlemen comes the risk of seeming needy, apprehensive, and lacking confidence. Even if a woman thinks she is more attracted to gentlemen, that primitive part of her brain is tricking her into trying to get fucked by the alpha-male asshole. It's simply because these are the type of men who were historically better at protecting their partners and off-spring as well as hunting, fighting competitors, etc.

We have evolved into a technological/information based society, but our bodies/minds are still programmed in the same primitive way as back when we were 'cavemen'.

The short answer is that most women prefer assholes over nice guys/gentlemen. Asshole/jerky behavior projects dominance, ego, and self-confidence, and these are what evolution has dictated to be strong survival traits which women are hardwired to seek out.

Gentlemen are more likely to succeed with very mature women, but for the most part, with being a gentlemen comes the risk of seeming needy, apprehensive, and lacking confidence. Even if a woman thinks she is more attracted to gentlemen, that primitive part of her brain is tricking her into trying to get fucked by the alpha-male asshole. It's simply because these are the type of men who were historically better at protecting their partners and off-spring as well as hunting, fighting competitors, etc.

We have evolved into a technological/information based society, but our bodies/minds are still programmed in the same primitive way as back when we were 'cavemen'.

Couldn't agree more.

thanks dopemaster this is going in my file :)

had a date and there was this couch console between us and I am thinking "fuck, how am I gonna make my move?" I suggested some fresh air and then I was next to her outside and I layed a kiss first chance I could get and then said "hey I don't think I have seen your room" knowing full well she had already shown me her room. Well from there...

Now, I personally fucked up this relationship myself later on by calling too much and she has kind of backed off so I had to wait a while before calling again.

My friend once said to me "if you don't get the pussy you are fucking up, unless she is too drunk or something like that, get the pussy, to get the pussy be a gentleman but remember to get the pussy not that straight men forget " Now the only thing on this guys mind is pussy and despite being really fat he pulls some pussy. Why? Because he knows how to act, dress, and talk to women.

Me, I do pretty fucking good. I just usually fuck up in other ways by getting in bad relationships and fucking up good ones.

Sorry for the profanity, its hard to think of descriptive words for something so simple.

^
Yep. You have to be confident. That doesn't mean cocky necessarily.

You can't be to needy or eager.

Lets say you get a woman's number after a successful date. Don't blow up her phone or push for a heavy duty relationship right off gate.

I suppose women knowing or thinking that they are not your only option helps. I am not recommending dating more than one woman at a time but it doesn't hurt to have a few female friends that you might date.

Most self proclaimed nice guys are really kind of scared in someway. Be a gentleman. A gentleman is gonna go for that kiss or that number.

I can give a good example.

I had a date and there was this couch console between us and I am thinking "fuck, how am I gonna make my move?" I suggested some fresh air and then I was next to her outside and I layed a kiss first chance I could get and then said "hey I don't think I have seen your room" knowing full well she had already shown me her room. Well from there...

I can definitely agree with this. This is my problem. I'm horrified of lots of things, one of which being interaction with women and people in general, but especially women. I would rather play russian roulette with a revolver than walk up to a woman somewhere and strike up a conversation.

The fact that I struggle with small talk doesn't help. I can't stand talking about nothing. I don't want to hear about how you went shopping the other day or other such mundane activities you took part in over the weekend as these topics will cause me to have more interest in staring at the wall behind you than actually listening to what you have to say. However, I'd love to hear what you're passionate about or some other type of deeper conversation that would actually reveal something about yourself beyond something that most people have in common. Problem is that at most social events it's hard to dive right into delve right into that without seeming like a crazy person.

It's safe to say I'm an impatient person. Same way that I never liked alcohol because I don't want to wait to be fucked up, I don't like the whole awkward initial conversations about random bullshit thing. Would much rather get to the point where I feel safe that the other person is not A: an idiot or B: really fucking stupid.

Being 'nice' isn't a major factor involved in either choosing a mate, or choosing who to provide w/ sexual favors.

I picked my nice guy over all the alpha makes because he was and is very kind and although he is a semi-pro MMA fighter now his testosterone levels don't get so of the hook that he treats me badly which hopefully means my husband will be my nice guy forever <3

the prison life shares parallels with life in general. in prison there is a hidden hirarchie, mostly unnoticed by the watching guards. this is the same for society in general. it's always about hierarchy, value, respect. if you are a nice guy and always keep smiling and being nice and polite, you will not achieve much. it doesn't work because others will abuse and walk over you, because everyone is an selfish ass (thats really true, even for the altruistic ones) and wants to keep everything for himself, money, women etc.

Right, but if you have money. It´s something else.
Of course every one is selfish, but money conquers all.

I can definitely agree with this. This is my problem. I'm horrified of lots of things, one of which being interaction with women and people in general, but especially women. I would rather play russian roulette with a revolver than walk up to a woman somewhere and strike up a conversation.

The fact that I struggle with small talk doesn't help. I can't stand talking about nothing. I don't want to hear about how you went shopping the other day or other such mundane activities you took part in over the weekend as these topics will cause me to have more interest in staring at the wall behind you than actually listening to what you have to say. However, I'd love to hear what you're passionate about or some other type of deeper conversation that would actually reveal something about yourself beyond something that most people have in common. Problem is that at most social events it's hard to dive right into delve right into that without seeming like a crazy person.

It's safe to say I'm an impatient person. Same way that I never liked alcohol because I don't want to wait to be fucked up, I don't like the whole awkward initial conversations about random bullshit thing. Would much rather get to the point where I feel safe that the other person is not A: an idiot or B: really fucking stupid.

im the same way, im very introverted and small talk is boring as hell to me as is 'playing the game' so to speak...gaming a girl is mind numbingly lame to me, acting interested but too interested, the constant push/pull game is just tedious but you have to do it with the majority of women..when ive played the 'nice guy' ive gotten nice guy results which werent good lol..when i play extroverted and outgoing, i get much better results..not necessarily cocky but self assured and u have to let the girl know you arent too into her and that you could have plenty of other women and that she isnt a big deal..at the same time u have to show just enough interest to keep things moving..

in my 30 plus years of experience, nice guys can get women but they will get rejected much more due to their ways..attraction isnt simple, many different factors go into it...

I couldn't agree with you more belfort!

If you're really into a girl. You definitely cannot let her know that. You have to apply the tedious push/pull gaming technique. If you start to compliment her too much, or gaze at her beauty too much or text back/call back too soon after meeting her..... You run a high a risk of getting rejected.

You have to act more like your the prize and display some alpha male dominance. Yep, I'm saying don't be yourself if you're a nice guy. Never be yourself! There needs to be a balance of you showing some interest in her, BUT you also need to show her that it's not the end of the world if ya'll don't hook up, AND you can easily pick up another woman.

I know there a may be a cultured political correctness type liberal that will disagree with this ideology, but we're still kind of living in the cavemen days. After all, women still make their selves attractive, not do anything, and allow men to pursue them. Very much like the cavemen days.

I have experience with meeting & talking to over a 100 women from bars/clubs/malls/college/etc. AND I can say this ideology is true. Statistics don't lie. The sample size is big enough to report an evaluation.

Everyone is selfish even the "heroes" do it for the glory.glory is pleasure and even tho we help each other its all about seeking pleasure in the end its how we are wired.

we are all euphoria junkies.relationships are either for a reason,season, or a lifetime.the sooner u figure out what u have the better u can handle the situation.everything is relative what works for someone will most likely not work for another