• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it true that nice guys finish last? Or is mostly about looks??

Yes they do. Only if you are nothing but nice. Girls might not want to admit it. Im not saying be a complete dbag 24-7 but you gotta be both at the same time. Its a fine line to walk

yes a very fine line to walk..

"JUST BE YOURSELF" just doesnt work though if you are timid, shy guy with only average looks..this is why men came up with 'game' to make up for these disadvantages a man might have..they learn to exploit womens weaknesses so the guy can get somewhere..

Being nice is fine just dont let them disrespect you. I'm usually a really nice guy to everybody so I run into this a lot, people take kindness for weakness and a lot of times they're right. The girl I'm with now was my favorite example since she was straight up with me. I'd been hanging out with her for a few weeks just as friends. When I started to get interested in her and hit on her she wouldn't stop me but wouldn't make any moves herself. One day she started a fight with me over some really dumb selfish shit. Like I thought she was joking at first. Anyway I just calmly told her she's a spoiled bitch and to get out of my room. (She was staying with me for the month). She yelled about how I'm a jerk blah blah and left. Like an hour later she came back and started cuddling up to me and kissed me for the first time. I said what's up I thought I was an asshole and all that now you kiss me? She says "well I didn't mean any of that I just needed to make sure you're not a bitch before I let myself get attached because every guy that's been nice to me like you are has let me walk all over them and I CANT FUCKING STAND IT.

So there you go. I've dated a lot and that's a pretty universal feeling among women.

One thing I learned is that being nice makes women being on control and when I´m not interested what happens is exactly the opposite.
I´ve had relationships that I was nice, helpful, caring etc. Women just say they appreciate this but on real life, nice men are screwed IMO.
I have always been nice to women, believe I have nice looks and am genuine and careful.
With time that only spoils the relationship for us and, of course, ladies will deny that because woman are not conscious of that behavior they develop with time.
Now, like I said, if I am not that interested, oh boy, women are all into me. I hate to say that because it seems it´s not true, but unfortunately that is how I see things from so many relationships.

lol the SAME thing happens with me...ive noticed that when i act indifferent or not interested in a woman, it usually excites them in a way and they feel attraction...i guess its a way of playing 'hard to get' and usually attractive women are used to guys staring at them and being all over them so they see it as a challenge..ive had a few attractive women really be interested in me but for whatever reason i wasnt into them atm...yeah, when i have played the 'nice guy' role, its never really ended well for me...girls want a challenge, they dont want a guy that will bow to them and just say nice things etc etc..guys need some edge to them to attract a woman and keep them interested..