• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to infuse 25i , 2cb into herb and smoke it ?

To Jason I kind of did the same, but pulled what I hoped was not a full mg.... Even added more after taking it in two doses.... I realized something was wrong when I was pouring sweat. I swear I never poured so much sweat in my life before that night. I don't notice any real lasting damage besides sensitivity to 25i.

Although to whoever think that it is hard to die with 25i I can tell you I was probably pretty close to overloading my heart or blood pressure and dying. These compounds are not a joke. I wish I could say I was overexagurating with my night of stupidity, but I'm not. Seriously not worth the risk and have had much more enlightening nights with safer doses of said compound and even other compounds that generally are much better than this one.

First of all, only 25I-NBOMe and 25I-NBOH are known to act as full agonists to serotonin receptors and all other NBOMe and NBOH psychedelics are partial agonists. Second, I don’t understand how you simply compare serotonin receptors with cannabinoid receptors and their ligands! These two families have very different physiological and psychological effects and binding to these receptors with different efficacies, produces different results.

Oh okay, maybe the other NBOMes are partial agonists. They're still a lot stronger ones than LSD though and people have died or had bad reactions to 25c too. Don't know about 25b, probably not as widely used as the other two so probably fewer bad reports.

I know that serotonin and cannabinoid receptors are different. It may be coincidental that full cannabinoid receptor agonists are dangerous like full serotonin receptor agonists, I don't know. I would think it would be safer to use partial ones than full ones in either case though. Just seems logical. We know for sure that LSD is very low in toxcity while NBOMes are rather high. Sure, lots of people have used NBOMes without serious negative effects. In reasonably low doses they probably won't harm the majority of people. There do seem to be a small percentage of people who have bad effects even at fairly low doses though. It's a person's responsibility to read up on it and make their own decisions. I simply think it would be wiser to stick with psychs that have a track record of being generally very safe, despite the price differences. It's doubtful anyone would be using psychs so frequently that price would be a major factor anyway. Personally, I didn't find 25i enjoyable but I suppose some people might. I would suggest starting out with very low doses to see if a person even likes it and if it agrees with their system before trying a higher dose. Some people seem to like 25i. If so, I guess it might be a cost effective choice to use it. You just have to be aware of the potential downsides.