• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to infuse 25i , 2cb into herb and smoke it ?

Letyoursoulfly

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on here I love this forum , I have been lurking here anonymously for a while and love how supportive everybody is with the safe use of these chemicals! :)
i would like to ask one question .
I have done a lot of reading and found a good tek for infusing DMT into herb using acetone and then smoking the herb . Which I will be trying very soon! I'm so excited as this is my first ever time using any of these psychedelics :)
I am getting my hands on some 25i-Nbome and also some 2cb
Has anybody tried to infuse herb with these chemicals for smoking thru a bong? Will it work ? Is it even worth trying?!
Hope to hear from you all soon and thank you in advance for any advice :)

if you are getting pure 25i powder be very careful, touching it or inhaling a breeze of it it inncorrectly can kill you.

I see no reason why not... It should work like one would make changa. Not a smart idea with 25i as the compound is quite toxic imo. Would be a waste of 2cb, which is quite pricey. Make sure your compound is not bound to a salt and is in the freebase form.

Damn stoners always trying to smoke their drugs with weed every time. Definitely a waste of drugs, except for the DMT obviously but don't waste your time trying to "infuse" it with your tree, just put it on top and hit a little of both. Never waste good 2cb by burning it, come on now haha.

Damn stoners always trying to smoke their drugs with weed every time. Definitely a waste of drugs, except for the DMT obviously but don't waste your time trying to "infuse" it with your tree, just put it on top and hit a little of both. Never waste good 2cb by burning it, come on now haha.

Hahaha!!! :)
The "herb" I speak of is Damiana ?
I really just want a very very easy way of using these chemicals :)
Simpler the better I reckon
I don't like snorting , I don't really like using blotters much but I do enjoy a good smoke :)
I guess I am a stoner haha cheers guys

I wouldn't try it. Those are halogenated compounds and will probably partially decompose when heated to burning temperature into toxic compounds. Admittedly, with 25i it would be a tiny amount but with 2cb it would be a fair amount. Even DMT decomposes into toxic products when burned. You're only supposed to vaporize it, not put it on burning herb. It's vaporizing temperature is much lower than its decomposition temperature so you're probably safe as long as a flame never touches it. I can't see inhaling an amine as being without negative effects on lungs but apparently people haven't destroyed their lungs from it. I would really advise against smoking the halogenated compounds though.

I wouldn't try it. Those are halogenated compounds and will probably partially decompose when heated to burning temperature into toxic compounds. Admittedly, with 25i it would be a tiny amount but with 2cb it would be a fair amount. Even DMT decomposes into toxic products when burned. You're only supposed to vaporize it, not put it on burning herb. It's vaporizing temperature is much lower than its decomposition temperature so you're probably safe as long as a flame never touches it. I can't see inhaling an amine as being without negative effects on lungs but apparently people haven't destroyed their lungs from it. I would really advise against smoking the halogenated compounds though.

Oh ok thanks I had no idea . I definately don't want to be inhaling toxic chemicals .
I think I will have learn to make my own blotters :) should be fun! :)

I have read posts about 25i being vaporized with success, but it's just too potent to be safe to do. How would you accurately handle half a mg or so? With 2cb, I haven't used it myself but I have used 2ce and 2ci. They burn pretty bad when snorted so I can't see them being good for the lungs. With the 25i, even making blotters might be tricky and unless you have a complexing agent they probably wouldn't work that well. I would just dissolve it in alcohol, rubbing alcohol should do if you can't get anything else, then add 50 times its weight of an inert powder such as inositol or dextrose, something like that. Then let it dry with frequent mixing. After dry I would crush and mix it thoroughly so there's no chunks and it's evenly distributed. Then for a 500 mcg dose you would just weigh out 25 mg of the mixture. It's good for snorting or subligual use. You can't just mix the dry powders together though, you have to dissolve the 25i. One person on this forum did this using 100 times as much inert powder and said it worked well but then you'd be snorting 50 mg or more which is a sizable amount.

Mixing inert stuff is dangerous even in that method. Just make a liquid solution... 5 mg to 1 ml makes it extremely easy to measure with an insulin rig. 20 units/0.2 ml should be 1 mg with each unit being 50 mcg. Shake your tincture well before drawing the dose up as you want it evenly dissolved and spread. Use the needle just to measure not inject. Squirt the solution into your mouth and hold until effect is reached.

This can still be unreliable and risky imo. 25i is not a joke when it is called dangerous.

Mixing inert stuff is dangerous even in that method. Just make a liquid solution... 5 mg to 1 ml makes it extremely easy to measure with an insulin rig. 20 units/0.2 ml should be 1 mg with each unit being 50 mcg. Shake your tincture well before drawing the dose up as you want it evenly dissolved and spread. Use the needle just to measure not inject. Squirt the solution into your mouth and hold until effect is reached.

This can still be unreliable and risky imo. 25i is not a joke when it is called dangerous.

That jus so much for the advice .
I want the safest and simplest method to use 25i . I will try this technique it seems quite easy to do . I will be as careful as I can and report back on how it went :)
Thanks a lot mate I appreciate it ?

With this technique how do I measure 0.2ml? That is a tiny amount of liquid ???

I don't think it's dangerous. As long as you crush and mix the powder thoroughly after drying, it's very even distributed. Liquid is not easy or convenient to work with. If any of the alcohol evaporates while you're working with it the concentration will increase and you won't even be aware of it. He can take his choice of methods but I would have to recommend the dry powder one. How hard is it to crush and mix a dry powder thoroughly?

I have read posts about 25i being vaporized with success, but it's just too potent to be safe to do. How would you accurately handle half a mg or so? With 2cb, I haven't used it myself but I have used 2ce and 2ci. They burn pretty bad when snorted so I can't see them being good for the lungs. With the 25i, even making blotters might be tricky and unless you have a complexing agent they probably wouldn't work that well. I would just dissolve it in alcohol, rubbing alcohol should do if you can't get anything else, then add 50 times its weight of an inert powder such as inositol or dextrose, something like that. Then let it dry with frequent mixing. After dry I would crush and mix it thoroughly so there's no chunks and it's evenly distributed. Then for a 500 mcg dose you would just weigh out 25 mg of the mixture. It's good for snorting or subligual use. You can't just mix the dry powders together though, you have to dissolve the 25i. One person on this forum did this using 100 times as much inert powder and said it worked well but then you'd be snorting 50 mg or more which is a sizable amount.

I experimented with a vape of 25I just 300 ug. I used a tinfoil and straw, (chase the dragon tech) it was kind of pointless. I would never do it again, terrible flavor ..... just as bad as a sublingual dose perhaps worst but it dissipated quickly. Mild quick high from it but due to taste and the effect showing nothing new I would not recommend it.

I got and have gotten a lot more from 200 to 300 ug of it dropped intra-nasal rather then 'snorted' so to speak. Nothing full blown mind you...... good for a simple buzz that lasted oh maybe 4 hours.

-For the opening post Soulfly .... heed all warnings about 25I well. If you are getting the powder take the time to ready yourself READ everything you can in our big and dandy thread. Don't try to eyeball anything, do not rely on your vendors weight because it can be wrong.

take the time to solve.... the riddle of weight. This is done using a proper ethanol to remove your powder (If in HCL) from the vendors container to a container you have already weighed. Once poured give it some time the Ethanol will evap and you will be left with the powder. Use a proper scale ..... quite expensive but a necessity..... and you will be in the green to resolve at whatever dilution you desire. 5mg to of powder to 1ml of solvent may be a bit aggressive for a first timer. If you are going to use gloves and a mask, please use them in a bathroom over a sink. If you are working with anything over 50 mg discard your clothes into the wash after you are done.

There have been many posts about people working with large amounts of 25I and simple stupid mistake can cause a real problem. The kids who were working with a gram..... made a mathematical mistake forgot to check the match and a simple decimal point placement mistake took what should have been a simple 400 ug test into a 4 mg CRAZZY experience.

25I is very unpredicatable once the user starts to push past their own sweet spot. for some it is in the 500 ug range for others it is in the 1mg. when people go for a 'stronger experience with this substance pushing doses into the 2 to 4 mg range MANY MANY MANY run into problems and discomfort, some wind up in the hospital and some can wind up in a grave. Sad but true ...... tread very very carefully .....

.... all this from a person who actually 'likes' this.... but also understands it.

Mine came in a plastic vial and I didn't use any special handling precautions. Actually it was 25c that I got a lot of, only a small sample of 25i. The 25c was a very fluffy powder form. I just tapped out an amount onto a scale and poured that into a bowl and added alcohol. I had to add a few drops of water to get it to dissolve completely without using a very large amount of alcohol. I don't think you have to treat NBOMes like you're handling Ebola virus, as long as there's not a fan on nearby or anything. I never touched it with my hands because I didn't have to. It's not highly absorbable in pure powder fiorm anyway. It's actually hard to get it absorbed even if you stick some in your mouth. I wouldn't stick my finger in an alcohol solution though. Now LSD might be more problematic, being highly absorbable.

Last edited:
I've had plenty of things that weren't supposed to be transdermally active become active when it gets all over your fingers in large amounts, I don't see anything wrong with using gloves and a mask it's better to be safe than sorry but if you have a very precise mg scale then you've got the main problem out of the way.

I don't think it's dangerous. As long as you crush and mix the powder thoroughly after drying, it's very even distributed. Liquid is not easy or convenient to work with. If any of the alcohol evaporates while you're working with it the concentration will increase and you won't even be aware of it. He can take his choice of methods but I would have to recommend the dry powder one. How hard is it to crush and mix a dry powder thoroughly?

Little bits of powder will naturally clump together due to moisture in the air. With most drugs the effect would be minimal, but the NBOMes have doses in the sub-milligram range. One little clump too small to even notice could potentially be a dangerous overdose.

Liquid measuring, in contrast, is extremely accurate. As long as a known amount of the drug is fully dissolved in an appropriate solvent (in most cases, 2Cs/NBOMes included, water and/or alcohol are ideal solvents), the drug will be pretty much perfectly distributed throughout the solution. As long as you keep careful records to account for evaporation, this is a great way to store 2Cs and NBOMes long term while being able to measure out single doses on demand.

If you just don't like the idea of always having to drink your drugs: you can always measure out a dose and let it evaporate completely to end up with powder again. I don't see much of a point with these drugs, though, since they're generally taken orally anyway. But if you're the masochistic type who finds snorting 2Cs fun, it's still a possibility.

edit: regarding handling procedures, I think gloves are probably a good idea if dealing with pure 25i powder. Better safe than sorry. Nobody would dream of handling pure LSD crystal/fluff with bare skin unless they were hoping for a massive dose of LSD. The equivalent massive dose of 25i could lead to you waking up in the hospital or worse. Clearly not worth it. Get that shit into solution ASAP so it can be dosed and handled safely.

Last edited:
Awesome! thanks a lot guys . I got a milligram scale which should be accurate enough for me .
I will use gloves an mask , somewhere with no moving air . Thanks for the warning I really appreciate it , it's a little scary ! :O

With 25i-nbome:
At this point I think I will use a good liquid measurement technique and only handle a few milligrams at a time . First dose will be 500 micrograms and go from there.

As for the 2CB:
I will be buying some empty capsules and try a first time dose of 20mg on an empty stomach :)

DMT:
I will using the "weed sandwich" technique but using Damiana as my herb of choice
Going to go for a first time dose of
30mg I want to 'breakthrough' :)

I also have some
JWH-018 coming too
Which I will use acetone to infuse in my Damiana leaf :) and smoke it thru a bong :)

I want to contribute to bluelight so I will write up some trip reports as soon as I've done this
Thank you everyone for your help
I am a first-timer and appreciate all the help I can get :)
Peace

Honestly I just remember some things that Jason7 is right about. The evaporating alcohol is why you don't want an alcohol tincture. You also don't want straight water as it will build mold over time. Make the tincture with water as you regular would just replace .5-1 ml water with some generic vodka or something.

The other issue is it won't dissolve if it is not bound to a salt. Either buy lemon juice, pure citric acid, or distilled white vinigar. Use minimal amounts of any of the above three salt sources as vinigar is a liquid be sure to make sure to leave out even amount of water to the vinigar. While it's safe to go overboard adding salts to make sure it dissolves it is good to use a little as possible as it will affect taste and that will suck for sublingual use.

Also to measure small liquids I use an 1ml insulin syringe like the ones given out at needle exchanges. Just go to a pharmacy and buy a pack. If they ask you're helping a friend get his diabetes supplies

Edit: also I recommend just 250 mics even possibly just 100. People overdo this stuff bad

Also nasal I found to be 2x as strong as oral

Last edited:
Thanks tacodude you are awesome :)
I will use some vinegar :)
Hey with "nasal" how do I get the liquid up my nose?

Sorry I'm a noooob ;)